• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

bah, Gorgons gave me another Icebreaker.

thanks for CP schwagger

No problem. I saw that; I got one last night from that chest. Pretty funny, I spent 4 months or whatever chasing the IceBreaker with no luck, then I bought 3 when Xur sold it recently (not last weekend). Since then, I have seen it drop 4 times.

Deku Tree

This image have any credence?

RJ2WXqJ.jpg

As cosmos said I don't believe the font. Seems like a fan made photoshop. The fang is just as good as the VoC aside from the elemental burn BTW. Full auto is a wasted perk for people with lazy fingers.

lunlunqq

No problem. I saw that; I got one last night from that chest. Pretty funny, I spent 4 months or whatever chasing the IceBreaker with no luck, then I bought 3 when Xur sold it recently (not last weekend). Since then, I have seen it drop 4 times.

Proof that RNGesus does not exist. It's always Bungie and their asshole loot drop algorithm.

Sullichin

This image have any credence?

RJ2WXqJ.jpg

Looks fake, weapon names are usually upper case in that font with the description in italics. The font seems a little off in general.
Also:

"This is a legendary weapon, the weapon stats will be reset and the amount of materials needed will increase after each upgrade."

That comma splice is driving me crazy.

EDIT: And also they wouldn't say "Forge this Gun," they would use the word Weapon.

Cruxist

Finished a great VoG hard mode with my clan, everybody bails, but I'm feeling good. I hop on LFG for a normal Crota kill since I still need Black Hammer. Join up, 4 28's, one 32, and me (I'm 32).

The 32 asks if I have heavy synth. I reply yes. He tells me, "Ok, you're the only one DPSing Crota." At this point, it's apparent he's dragging his buddies through. I can hear the frustration in his voice. Their mics are all loud family members, phones ringing, and obnoxious music.

Normally I would bail, but I am legend. I mute everybody but the 32. "Let's do this."

2 tries. 2 tries to 2 man a normal mode Crota. 3 Heavy synths (I was empty upon entering). I see all of the Cryptographic drops for all the noobies who were getting dragged. My 32 sword bearer sighs. "Thanks man."

2 shards.

My quest for the Hammer continues.

Haybro

I'm going to jump in if you're still there

E92 M3

As cosmos said I don't believe the font. Seems like a fan made photoshop. The fang is just as good as the VoC aside from the elemental burn BTW. Full auto is a wasted perk for people with lazy fingers.

Looks fake, weapon names are usually upper case in that font with the description in italics. The font seems a little off in general.
Also:

"This is a legendary weapon, the weapon stats will be reset and the amount of materials needed will increase after each upgrade."

That comma splice is driving me crazy.

EDIT: And also they wouldn't say "Forge this Gun," they would use the word Weapon.

So fake. Just look at the small amount of stuff they want in return. Where's the grind? No grind = no real

I figured it was fake - the concept was too cool lol.

Don't mind running the sword for you guys afterwards. Will save the checkpoint.

Thanks Rawr! I might take you up on that. I have the CP so don't worry about it.

Ah! I'm terribly sorry! Somehow I didn't see your post. People already joined my fire team. I will run it mutable times. I will invite you if people drop off after the first run. :(

No worries! Let me know if you need a body for the second run.

"Killed by the Architects"

Love it when your game is so full of shit that you have to make up ways to explain how someone dies.

I just got melee'd 29760247609769 feet off the map somehow. Hell of a melee.

Can't wait to get rank 4 to quit this clusterfuck of a PvP. Red bar for minutes straight needs to get auto booted tf out.

Sorry to bail on the IB duo so suddenly. Had to take care of that "Honey do..." list before the wife engage timer went off. Thanks for the Gorgon cp BTW.

Sorry to bail on the IB duo so suddenly. Had to take care of that "Honey do..." list before the wife engage timer went off. Thanks for the Gorgon cp BTW.

Hahaha no problem man! I definitely had a lot of honey do this past week as well haha. Once I gave Silver a ghorn Tuesday morning, everyone got squat today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom