• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randoms in the Tower said:
Bro dude do this Raid with us we just need like 3 more for Hard Crota don't be lame

*all level 30 with blue weapons*

tumblr_nl7swpwfU81r7hoqso2_500.gif

ich00

I remember a discussion about PvP matchmaking and if or how works. I know when I run solo or with a group of similar skill level I'll avg around 13-15 kills per match and its not uncommon for me to get 20+. But the second I jump in a team with 2 or 3 of the higher level players I get wrecked.

Played a handful of matches today. Guess when I jumped into a team lol:

1st 23kills 10deaths
2nd 32k - 10d
3rd 23k - 9d
4th 10k - 10d
5th 9k - 8d
6th 11k - 15d

I feel the same way. I was on a gaf ib train earlier and was playing like crap. Realized that I needed one more win after turning in bounties to get to rank 3, so jumed in a match with randoms and was the number 2 person, missing out on the top spot by 3 kills.

Kalamari

I'm dusting off the ol' Space Buses for some Iron Banner. I'm only level 30, but I seem to do okay with my Red Death, send me an invite for IB train. PS4: EvilKalamari

_Legacy_

Aaaaargh, just had a bad run of 3 losses. Managed to win the 4th game and what happened? My medallions did not cash in and I also didn't get the any IB standing from the match so annoying. So close to rank 4...

the horn is cursed.....

it makes you wait, and when you finally get it, you dont want to play anymore.
no wonder bungie wont give it away with xur.

But I want to play...I really do.

Hmm can't relate. They call me Dr.Cool-Calm-gda$$#fckingbi7tche3hda-Collected.

Where's that NM solo vid?? Also, what were you looking to do? Raids?

LOL...NM solo. I tried, and apparently I still suck running the sword whether I'm in a group, or trying by myself. Now that I tried, I'll have to watch Kadey's video again. I'm mostly struggling with getting the Swordbearer to cooperate.

And you know what I want to do...VoG flawless. But really, just anything team related except IB. Too competitive for me while I'm relearning the maps. Normal PvP, full raids (since I'm no longer obligated to go for all of the exotic drop locations). CE hard
flawless
??

LordofPwn

ca-rot-horn
horn-o-plenty
hype-horn
some say
galler-horn
others say
guh-jall-uh-horn
some say
PLEASE!!!! WHERE IS IT???

I say yallahorn because I have three of them and yet only one is leveled

You're missing all the good ones.
literally all of them, and i dont have time to write all of them down, again...

bitsurugi

Sorry team, had to take a break before I got too grumpy. Don't mind losing but I do get discouraged when it seems like I'm talking to myself, repeating the same call outs. I just like really lively mics in PvP and get kinda bummed when it feels disengaged. Bah, I'm just a curmudgeon sometimes, haha.

Lots of fun though and GG everyone that hopped aboard. I'll practice some deep breathing relaxation exercises and be ready for more madness tonight if there's a group.

PSN hates people in general most days. Tons of party chat/connection problems today.

Those were definitely some fun matches. Many laughs were had, much cursing was done and some horrible English and Jamaican accents were used briefly. Whole lotta blinking and Fel-Winning going down.

We actually had a really nice win train after that, waaaay less laggy games, guess we were lucky or unlucky before, dunno,
Those last games you played were full of 1-second lag monsters and tbh i can't remember last time i ranted so much.

In the end is not worth it, but ofc, we all know it suck pvping in these conditions.

RetroMG

We have three spots open for Iron Banner. Join on RetroMG if you want to join in.

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM
3. EvilKalamari

Namikaze1

When's the Mythocast podcast? I want to take a nap before then.

Edit: top... yay....
7409%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_%22The_Cat%22_Miller%20Lamont%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20no_fun_allowed%20randy_orton%20royal_rumble%20suit%20wig.gif

^^^^
No fun police = servers kicking me out to main screen last night

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Add me to the list of people with all exotics now. And I have about 95% of them maxed out. Already have all exotic weapons maxed out. Just need to do three Titan and one Hunter exotics and all will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom