• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

When's the Mythocast podcast? I want to take a nap before then.

Edit: top... yay....
7409%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_%22The_Cat%22_Miller%20Lamont%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20chris_benoit%20no_fun_allowed%20randy_orton%20royal_rumble%20suit%20wig.gif

^^^^
No fun police = servers kicking me out to main screen last night

I completely forgot...

Heh

I think were doing it at 8 pm est.

Impala26

So I'm setting this up tomorrow, would any of you fine Xbox DGAF folks be willing to wait on standby if we need one or two more to complete the party?

My wonderful workweek is almost over, so I'll use my final bit of time to post this again:

0qpMXne.jpg

We are looking to begin the festivities around 2pm EST tomorrow (Saturday 21st)

seriously think it's gonna happen this time guys!

So far besides myself, your likely raiders include:
My longtime non-GAF buddy (SAPsnake)
Daedalius
aHebrewMenagerie

Other potential raiders are:
Mix
Kittens
Willow ve
Tawpgun
RBK
and a handful of folks from DGAF who lurk here in HaloGAF

Anyone else who'd like in, just gimme a shout either here on Xbox Live. My GT is the same as my GAF name, Impala26. Just know that I'll be favoring the party to be first and foremost those who have yet to complete the Vault of Glass.

I'll be streaming the action here:
http://www.twitch.tv/impala426
(yes I'm aware there's a '4' in the name... name was already taken)

See yinz guys tamarrah HaloGAF!

ethomaz

Banned
Sunsinger warlocks blow through those melee bounties, especially with the Claws.

Same with Titans and Stand Asides.

Hunters... you're %^#*ed.
I do it every day with hunter... it is the last bounty I do because I need to play just to find somebody bad enough to melee from back twice... if I melee from front there is no time to melee again lol tje worst are the shotgunners... I can't even hit them lol

Warlock Melee OP... melee from mid range with close to one hit kill (one if in Radiance).

RetroMG

We have two spots open for Iron Banner. Join on RetroMG if you want to join in.

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM
3. EvilKalamari
4. Gunawi

ich00

Just want to get a feel for this: anyone interested in doing a flawless raider attempt in like 2 or 3 hours? It's snowing here and the wife is gone for the weekend, so I'll need something to do to occupy my time, plus that's all I need to become a Guardian Lord.

Silav101

We have two spots open for Iron Banner. Join on RetroMG if you want to join in.

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM
3. EvilKalamari
4. Gunawi

Love.to join as soon as i am done with heroic weekly. I am ashamed to admit, but I was That Guy...full YOLO bladedancer into Omnigul because the two randoms with me kept staying in the beginning area of the omnibitch chamber instead of heading to the back goddamn.

RetroMG

Love.to join as soon as i am done with heroic weekly. I am ashamed to admit, but I was That Guy...full YOLO bladedancer into Omnigul because the two randoms with me kept staying in the beginning area of the omnibitch chamber instead of heading to the back goddamn.

I just sent you an invite, but then we just filled. When a spot opens I will let you know.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think I just got re-addicted to Destiny. I've always wanted Hard Light - and I'm just kinda sitting here with my 31 Hunter like.... suuuuuure would be nice. So I'm dusting off my old 26 titan to make a run at it. Xur was nice this week though. I had about 50 motes sitting around and I needed an exotic Hunter helm to make that run at 32. Thought I'd take two tries.

He gives me Helm of Saint-14 and Knucklehead Radar, what a bro.

My titan had a rare shotgun and one of the super old school 12 shot scout rifles XD

I can't wait to level up two skill trees again. My defender class wasn't even maxed.

omg. i still have to do fist of crota for the first time on this character LOL i just grinded it out 50+ times yesterday for that hive AR

lt519

This color bond update is huge for me, I can not tell the difference between the purple and blue enemy shields or the engram drops.

nOoblet16

Sunsinger warlocks blow through those melee bounties, especially with the Claws.

Same with Titans and Stand Asides.

Hunters... you're %^#*ed.
Unless you are under the effect of radiance, titans are (ironically because of their shit melee ranve) better because you can shoulder charge and then immediately press R1 for a quick melee kill on full health enemies or just one shoulder charge on enemies who have a bit of health down already. But warlocks have ridiculous range so they are better in situations where the enemy health is already down and you want to finish them off while in CQC range.

Hunters are similar as they have the range due to lunge but they can get killed during the animation.

Shito

So, quite a good day: Hard Light, Titan boots and Apotheosis at Xur, Eva is selling the emblem I wanted for quite some time now, and a friend gave me a code to download Episode Duscae.
Not as perfect as last week's Friday where I got my first Horn, but it's a gentle way to come back to real life and bad luck soon... ^^

Also, that friend got Bloodborne (he's reviewing it): https://soundcloud.com/kamuirobotics/bloodborne-4h-deja-un-enfer
It's in French, but basically: "damn, 4 hours I've been playing this game and I didn't progress one bit... now my weapon is about to break... I can't take this anymore...".
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom