• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

I've played absolutely no Destiny this week, so it's time for me to catch up in the IB. Due to the tempered bonus I should go from rank 0 to rank 4 in a few days of days of normal play.

ethomaz

Banned
I've played absolutely no Destiny this week, so it's time for me to catch up in the IB. Due to the tempered bonus I should go from rank 0 to rank 4 in a few days of days of normal play.
I did one Rank per day (well the first one was just 100 points and doesn't count).

With better bonus I guess you can do in two days easily... needs less than 30 wins to reach Rank 5 in Saturday/Sunday.

@_@ just got hawkmoon from iron banner.
I call it "Headshot Machine" in Iron Banner... it is so good... even Snipers guys loose to this gun... two headshots and it will be killed (120 damage per headshot).

Frostburn

I don't understand how matchmaking by queuing up solo can put people together with bad connections. I'd rather wait and play with people with the same connection as mine, it can be a laggy mess sometimes.

todd360

Didnt the original version go on for 20 seasons. Its on hulu and i was thinking of watching it but the time investment is intimidating

Japanese version has been going on for years. 4kids adapted it for children. It gained a rep of being shit here because of the 4kid version. 4kids version is a abomination. Then funimation started there version of the dub. If you watch One Piece in English then make sure to watch funimation version. Dub is pretty good. Watch it on crunchy roll if you decide to watch it. I don't think hulu has all of the episodes. The show won't be over for years. Don't let the size intimidate you. Watch at your own pace. You will find yourself marathoning it eventually and you will be sad once your caught up because you won't be able to marathon anymore.

So I finally got a Felwinter with decent perks. Got Shot Package and Final Round but no Hammer Forged. Should I re roll it or just stick with it? Only have a few more motes left

ERMint13

I don't understand how matchmaking by queuing up solo can put people together with bad connections. I'd rather wait and play with people with the same connection as mine, it can be a laggy mess sometimes.

Sometimes it's amazing how poor others connections are. Today I played against a team of God's who teleported all over. 20k to 6k or something like that was the final score. I always have a green connection except for rare instances. Why can't I play with other green bars?

Dear Todd, Hawkian, and co.

Forgive me if I yawn during the podcast. I am still tired. Didn't take that nap.

Hell no! DBZ > One Piece all day every day!
image.php
Is heartbroken now.

Deku Tree

I understand RNG, just was curious. Certain PvE activities have higher drop rates than others, why not PvP?

Raids and nightfalls have higher drop rates and they say "unknown rewards" at the start. Activities with higher drop rates say that....

....in a lot of MMOs players try to keep extensive statistics to determine the drop rates. Few players do that in Destiny though.

Ragarra

Anyone up for IB we have four so far. Join in on me or gkw/narmer

1. Ragarra
2. Narmer212/gkw212
3. Xthexshepx
4. Milkypooz

blackjaw

So like I said earlier I came from XB1 where I had a 31 and 28 with tons of exotics, etc

I'm on PS4 now and stuck on 23...I don't remember how I got out of this rut before

I'm almost lvl 1 on vanguard and crucible but can't buy anything yet. I run Vanguard Tigers but haven't gotten a good drop yet (and it takes forever). I did a RoC strike (which was a lot of dying) and got no drops (note of light from my engram). Crucible is annoying with Strangers rifle as my best gun.

Maybe I got lucky on my first toon on XB1 and got a lucky roll or something that let me break out, but this is really fucking annoying this time around.

All I want to do is raid with my friends. So the answer is ask said friends to run me through a loop of RoC strikes and hope for drops while I level up my Vanguard? Not fun for them or me.

TLDR: why can't I transfer my stuff between consoles. Leveling from scratch sucks...level 23 is one of the worst time sinks in this game.

So like I said earlier I came from XB1 where I had a 31 and 28 with tons of exotics, etc

I'm on PS4 now and stuck on 23...I don't remember how I got out of this rut before

I'm almost lvl 1 on vanguard and crucible but can't buy anything yet. I run Vanguard Tigers but haven't gotten a good drop yet (and it takes forever). I did a RoC strike (which was a lot of dying) and got no drops (note of light from my engram). Crucible is annoying with Strangers rifle as my best gun.

Maybe I got lucky on my first toon on XB1 and got a lucky roll or something that let me break out, but this is really fucking annoying this time around.

All I want to do is raid with my friends. So the answer is ask said friends to run me through a loop of RoC strikes and hope for drops while I level up my Vanguard? Not fun for them or me.

TLDR: why can't I transfer my stuff between consoles. Leveling from scratch sucks...level 23 is one of the worst time sinks in this game.

Which is which I started on xbox one, and will finish on it. I can not go through that grind ever again.

ethomaz

Banned

First thing to do...

Earn 75 vangard marks and buy a gear part and level it to max with bounties... that will make you lvl 26 or more.

After that get the strange coins and buy any gear from Xur... so you will reach at least lvl 28... start Rading.

Deku Tree

Yes it's a grind. Do the vanguard bounties every day. You'll be vanguard rank three quickly.

blackjaw

First thing to do...

Earn 75 vangard marks and buy a gear part and level it to max with bounties... that will make you lvl 26 or more.

After that get the strange coins and buy any gear from Xur... so you will reach at least lvl 28... start Rading.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking but it'll be another week of vanguard bounties to hit rank 3...then three weeks of Nightfall to get enough coins...I guess the grind is just now starting to hit me

I feel your pain. I had to start over on a different console as well. Add me PSN CthulhuSars.

Deku Tree

The PSN app locked me out of my friends list because I "accessed the server too many times".
I was removing people I don't play with from my friends list.

While I. Waiting for our IB team, has anyone got gorgon check point I could get ps4

@_@ just got hawkmoon from iron banner.

Anyone up for ib we have three so far. Join in on me or gkw/narmer

1. Ragarra
2. Narmer212/gkw212
3. Xthexshepx

If any one wants to join up for IB I'm down psn death4romabove22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom