• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Good discussion. Thanks for doing this again. It's fun to hear people's opinions on all the various issues going on. I haven't heard many of the podcasts recently, but the sound was better than before.

On the topic of PS4 SSD's etc. I'm not sure the benefit is there to really justify getting one. On a PC sure, but the PS4 is using a lower bandwidth connection for some reason. There is some benefit, but it is not as effective as a PC. However, if you still want to get the performance bonus, the Hybrid SSD/HDD work as well as a pure SSD in most scenarios. Get a Terabyte Hybrid drive for less than what you would pay for a 500GB SSD for about the same price and still get about as good of a performance increase.

One final note, would have been better if Nami wasn't distracted so much soling CE. Barely spoke at all. :p

He doesn't talk much in general so it wouldn't have mattered lol. I do wish they would stop playing because DS4 noise keeps happening.

As for SSDs your right. I was just saying I would love to put one in just because. I'm a huge samsung SSD fanboy. If only they were cheap.

GhaleonEB

A few ROC strikes later and I'm back to 4500 glimmer. Void shotgun finally maxed.

Popping blue polywhatevers on the Undying Mind strike and getting 181 kills did wonders for my wallet.
You're 100% sure of that? It's probably gonna follow the same formula isn't it?

3 story missions
3-4 MP maps
1 strike (1 exclusive)
1 raid

To a degree, but I'm not expecting the same mix as before. And certainly more new territory to play in.

Arrrammis

Does anyone have a nm gatekeeper checkpoint to share for glimmer farming? If not, does anyone want to run nm VoG so I can get said cp?
PSN: Arrrammis

bosseye

Oh yeeeeah! Finally did Crota on HM! Big thanks to Zombiemortar, iRAWRasaurus, Cilonen and the others whose names I'm sorry I've forgotten. Those guys made Crota look easy, literally 5 minutes of pure calm, hugely impressive.

Got the scout rifle, ship, sparrow and finally that tasty glowhoo.

And then, ran the VoG on HM, all the way through, got Corrective Measure from the Gatekeepers and the Muthafuckin' Vex Mythoclast from Atheon.

Seriously chuffed. Extra thanks to iRAWR for inviting me to play, really appreciate it. Not sure if there were NAT issues but I couldn't hear you talking so apologies if I ignored anything you said.

Good mood now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom