• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly Heroic matchmaking at its finest...seriously. How is this even possible?

11084157_1429485820682003_874443293487212438_o.jpg

That's nothing, this happened to me.

Arrrammis

Playing Iron Banner, I got the scout rifle yesterday and the shotgun today.

What are the rolls I should be looking to get for each?
Shotgun: hammer forged +(shot package or range finder)
Scout rifle: personal preference, most people go for outlaw + firefly (it's impossible to roll field scout for this one, save your notes)

Scout rifle: personal preference, most people go for outlaw + firefly (it's impossible to roll field scout for this one, save your notes)
Thanks!

Oh, and you guys should check your blue primary scout rifles before you dismantle them: some of them have a perk where you can shoot ammo boxes with it to pick up said ammo. Can come in handy for Hard Raids when you needs a heavy ammo box but it's way out in the open.

Silav101

I would.prefer Zen moment, send it/hammer forged and firefly, personally

Also, any Iron Banner trains with a spot open? Normal crucible doesnt have enough death by felwinter for my tastes xD

omnomnom's closet has been broomed

loot: arc prestige machine gun

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

oh well. thanks for the inv ambitious

Yeah, it's the bullet hose of HMG's. I got one that was Void so I kept it around for Voidburns since I don't have many other good Void Heavy weapons. I did luck out with Field Scout and Perfect Balance, so the thing holds 150 rounds with FS. Then I switch to PB and can do some pretty serious sustained damage. Outside of Voidburn however, it is terribad.

Also, any Iron Banner trains with a spot open? Normal crucible doesnt have enough death by felwinter for my tastes xD

Talking about GD right? It already has exceedingly high Range, so not sure Send It/Hammer Forged would really benefit it that much. Flared Magwell would help considerably to address it's very low reload.

I just unlocked Firefly on mine (Dropped Yesterday). Stability perks would be nice too, but at least on a low RoF Scout, it kind of makes up for itself as you have time to correct between shots, especially with a High Target Acquisition scope. Not sure what the ideal roll would be for that gun, but I'm happy with what I had drop yesterday (Firefly, Flared Magwell, Final Round, Truesight IS). Not going to bother wasting motes since a couple different perks might be only marginally different.

Edit: I should add, however, that Zen Moment is probably ideal for PvP.

Assuming we're talking about the Scout Rifle, I re-rolled it last night and got:

Zen Moment, Explosive Rounds, Rangefinder

Which seems decent enough? I'll probably spend my motes on the shotgun.

traveler

Not Wario
First reroll on Jolder's has Rodeo, Perfect Balance/Field Scout in the middle column, and Feeding Frenzy- should I even bother going further? Was hoping for crowd control but this seems decent as is.

First reroll on Jolder's has Rodeo, Perfect Balance/Field Scout in the middle column, and Feeding Frenzy- should I even bother going further? Was hoping for crowd control but this seems decent as is.

Sounds like a winner if you ask me. Heavy's already do ridiculous damage so not sure how much Crowd Control adds to it. Will it take 1 less bullet to kill them? With Field Scout, it should be ridiculous with Rodeo. Don't think you even need PB on that.

grief

OK let's see then.
Who else is for hard mode crota?
1.Garrison
2.Magik
3.Grief
4.kreus

Works for me, if it's cool with everyone, I'd like to do Normal Crota if someone has the CP since I'm still looking for the MG. If not, no worries.
PSN: xGrief

What level do I have to be for the raids? I just hit 30.

You can enter any Raid 3 Light levels below the Raid Level, but it is not recommended unless you have a team willing to carry you as you won't contribute much of anything.

Be at the Light Level for a good experience, or above to make things easier.

Thanks!

Oh, and you guys should check your blue primary scout rifles before you dismantle them: some of them have a perk where you can shoot ammo boxes with it to pick up said ammo. Can come in handy for Hard Raids when you needs a heavy ammo box but it's way out in the open.

I wish purples could have that perk. I have one of the blue scouts with shoot to loot on two out of three characters, but almost always forget to use it. I did put them to work during nightfalls this week since lightswitch makes everything a long distance encounter.

The real question is how much does your back hurt from carrying your team so much?

It was sore, lol. They were either unfortunate enough to not have many Arc weapons or chumps who have no clue what Modifiers are. They only had Arc snipers and that was it. Didn't use them much either. Oh well, would have loved to see their reaction at the end mission rollup.

bitsurugi

Hey DGAF! <3

Playing Bloodborne all day, getting more ''hate mail'' then at the worst PVP games :)

Game is amazing, as a souls veteran, can tell you that you are up for a challenge.
Won't spoil a thing, will just say that the first two bosses were much harder then the 1st bosses in the previous games.

Also:
Don't bother killing the wolf at the start, did that and i got the same thing - 3 blood vials, but now i had to go bare handed to the 1st lamp and back to the hub getting weapons. Playing a dex char, with the cane, loving it so far.

Impala26

Shoutouts to Poker Face and SuchlikePompo for helping fill out the Halo GAF VoG Raid. Twas the first time completing a raid for three of us in the party!

Thanks guys! Probably gonna try to set another one up sometime soon for other folks in Halo GAF who expressed interest but have yet to do the raid as well.

Let's do it all again sometime! :-D

Hey DGAF! <3

Playing Bloodborne all day, getting more ''hate mail'' then at the worst PVP games :)

Game is amazing, as a souls veteran, can tell you that you are up for a challenge.
Won't spoil a thing, will just say that the first two bosses were much harder then the 1st bosses in the previous games.

Also:
Don't bother killing the wolf at the start, did that and i got the same thing - 3 blood vials, but now i had to go bare handed to the 1st lamp and back to the hub getting weapons. Playing a dex char, with the cane, loving it so far.

Hate You right now

enjoy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey DGAF! <3

Also:
rough all over. won't get to play until a week from today at the earliest

rNilla

Hey DGAF! <3

Also:

This post reminded me that it has been so long since I've played any of the Souls games that I have no idea what kind of build I'll want to pursue. I really will have no idea what I'm doing in Bloodborne.

Hey DGAF! <3

Also:

Maybe are harder due the lack of range gameplay, still, enjoy the game

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
rerolled my radegast's fury to void with grenades and horseshoes and clown cartridge with field scout, that'll do. wanted tracking but the rerolling always feels shaky

ocean

Banned
rerolled my radegast's fury to void with grenades and horseshoes and clown cartridge with field scout, that'll do. wanted tracking but the rerolling always feels shaky
I wanted Arc+Tracking to complement Truth and Gjallarhorn/HoC but no luck.

Shoutouts to Poker Face and SuchlikePompo for helping fill out the Halo GAF VoG Raid. Twas the first time completing a raid for three of us in the party!

Thanks guys! Probably gonna try to set another one up sometime soon for other folks in Halo GAF who expressed interest but have yet to do the raid as well.

Let's do it all again sometime! :-D
No problem man! It was fun. We finished it quicker than when I ran with all experienced players. Next time, Crota!

Izuna

Banned
The list as of now!

Characters:
3 x Hunters (all subclasses maxed)

Weapons (MAX unless stated otherwise)

-Auto Rifles-
Abyss Defiant
Atheon's Epilogue
Necrochasm

-Handcannons-
Fatebringer
Word of Crota
The Last Word
Thorn (Completed Bounty) <-- Keeping until DLC hits for upgraded ATK

-Pulse Rifles-
Bad Juju
Oversoul Edict (Unleveled)

-Scout Rifles-
The Saterienne Rapier with Firefly + Rodeo + Flared Magwell (Levelling)<-- SEE BELOW!! OMFG
Fang of Ir Yut (Unleveled)

-Shotguns-
Universal Remote
Two to the Morge (Void) with Rangefinder (lol) + Who's Next? + High Calibur Rounds

-Fusion Rifles-
Vex Mythoclast
Murmur (Unlevelled)

-Sniper Rifles-
Black Hammer
LDR 5001 (Void) with Firefly + Performance Bonus + Armour Piercing
LDR 5001 (Arc) with Grenadier + Performance Bonus + Perfect Balance
Y-09 Longbow Synthesis (Solar) with Firefly + Spray and Play + High Calibur Rounds
Ice Breaker
No Land Beyond (Unlevelled)

-Rocket Launchers-
Gjallahorn
Truth
Hunger of Crota
Steel Oracle Z-11 (Arc, 300) with Who's Next? + Mulligan + Javelin

-----------------------------------

THIS FREAKING SCOUT RIFLE IS INSANE

As it has Firefly and 331, it basically directly compares to the Fatebringer per clip, but when it is levelled it will have MAX reload speed and Rodeo makes its stability basically like using a DMR from Halo. Apart from the fact that it doesn't have an element, I dare say this is by far the best Primary in the game.

------------------------------------

Armour (Hunter)
Everything except Radiant Dance Machines in Vault
Only Three are Levelled
- Don't Touch Me
- Mask of the Third Man
- Achlyophage Symbiote

What is left to get?
Absolutely nothing. I am done until the DLC hits for sure after I get this Scout Rifle levelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom