• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

This player woke up in the morning and lost everything... All progress... All toons... No clue why either...

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2zzfmi/misc_all_of_my_progress_gone_in_a_flash/

This..... is awful. I swear if this ever happened to me, I would never return to destiny again... unless of course they restored all my gear and progres...

Enjoying this game again, which is nice!

It's a fun game, even more fun with some good friends to play with :D Glad you are enjoying!

So jealous :( none of mh team can be arsed and always cheese the bridge which requires death, then the wipe agterwards to make sure the run for chest is ok..
then death singer they wip to get rid of the mobs :(

It takes a lot of coordination and some patience, all of us from last night have been doing the raid for months and are very familiar with the mechanics. I'm sure if you ask around here people would be willing to lend a hand ;)

For a flawless you need people you trust for one and two, people who aren't going to frustrated.

The worse part is even with the best players things will go wrong so you need the patience to deal with it.

How many hours do you think it will take to get 100 crucible marks on IB train? Need 34 wins and going by DGAF standards, I'd like to think that isn't impossible :p

Haha yeah my win percentage during IB this week is 88%. W/L is 75-10. So 35 rounds would hit 100 marks.

For a flawless you need people you trust for one and two, people who aren't going to frustrated.

The worse part is even with the best players things will go wrong so you need the patience to deal with it.

We just decided to do accidental flawless, if we reach GK or Deathsinger without anyone dying then we go for it. Doing it on purpose from the start seems very stressful.

That... Bungle.

Another week, another reset... Can't wait to get my dreams squashed for another week.

a1krgJO.jpg

noomi

Yeah I'll post them up in a little bit.

Cool, I saw them on the "what's new" area on the ps4, had no idea that stuff gets displayed there as I never really looked before. I wonder if anytime I upload a video to youtube or start streaming it shows up under that section as well.....

We just decided to do accidental flawless, if we reach GK or Deathsinger without anyone dying then we go for it. Doing it on purpose from the start seems very stressful.
When I did it with a couple of guys we had a few niggles but it was usually Crota himself doing something weird or our swordbearer panicking that messed us up.

It's a lot of pressure on your swordbearer as he is at the greatest risk. So have sympathy of it goes wrong.

When I did it with a couple of guys we had a few niggles but it was usually Crota himself doing something weird or our swordbearer panicking that messed us up.

It's a lot of pressure on your swordbearer as he is at the greatest risk. So have sympathy of it goes wrong.
The jumping platform in VoG was way worst D:

Marvel

could never
Quickest way to get to Lv30/31? currently have a 28 Hunter and 29 Space Jesus.

The new stuff is a little confusing.

Deku Tree

Hello!

Quickest way?

1) Find a group to carry you through the first two checkpoints in the CE raid and hope to get some 36 light armor
2) Grind Iron Banner all day today and buy some 36 light armor
3) Make sure you have a 36 light exotic helmet
4) buy 33 light armor from the tower

Rank up either the Vanguard or Crucible Vanguard and buy purple armor.

Or join in a NM Crota raid and get carried through to get level 32 raid armor!

noomi

Not gonna lie, I was all cool and calm, but once we got to crota and I had to run sword my heart was beating like the first time we tried to do hard mode.... lol

The jumping platform in VoG was way worst D:

This is why we opted to do Crota, that jumping puzzle can mess you up no matter how good you are :p

Hmm, is this the place next to where Urzok (spelling?) spawns? if so this happens once like every 30 min or so I believe....

Both can enter normal CE. Let's find you a team, normal CE run does not take long.

1. Assassio
2. DeathJr.
3. iRAWR
4. nOoblet

Fresh normal Crota.

Although be warned, first time CE run will probably give you nothing but radiant shards and energies.

Not gonna lie, I was all cool and calm, but once we got to crota and I had to run sword my heart was beating like the first time we tried to do hard mode.... lol

This is why we opted to do Crota, that jumping puzzle can mess you up no matter how good you are :p

Hmm, is this the place next to where Urzok (spelling?) spawns? if so this happens once like every 30 min or so I believe....
Yep smart :) plus its way faster as well! Its about ~35 mins to reach the jumping platform, while in ~35 mins you can already finish CE :)

Both can enter normal CE. Let's find you a team, normal CE run does not take long.

1. Assassio
2. DeathJr.

Fresh normal Crota.

Although be warned, first time CE run will probably give you nothing but radiant shards and energies.
I can help out. Getting on whenever we have enough :)

nOoblet16

1. Assassio
2. DeathJr.
3. iRAWR

Fresh normal Crota.

I want to run the first two bits, will stick around for the last bit.

noomi

Here's a vid of the sword knight coming into the crystal room on Crota and killing me through the glass (well, the fall killed me.) I was invsible too! Damn Icon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b079ZSm2DlI&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw

Then I died halfway down falling into the lamps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T08jiCS9P7c&list=UUfcw2-ISq8O5rHBSd3tF0sw

Yeah dude, that first death was complete BS, we would have had flawless on the first try! It wouldn't be destiny without some crap killing you or something glitching out though, would it? :p

Also..... this is now our official crew theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLE_emfAd74

Hedera

1. Assassio
2. DeathJr.
3. iRAWR
4. nOoblet

Fresh normal Crota.

Do you guys still have a spot?

Are you planning on starting soon? Or whenever you get six? I might be a little short on time.

We were going to do this for Marvel but seems he isn't online right now. If you need loot I don't mind helping out, we can start with 4. Normal is easy beans.

Logging on now.

PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

mocoworm

So true :(

Forever no lvl32 for my hunter or titan :(

You need the radiant shards for the raid gear you get or you still won't reach level 32.

Best thing to do is get to level 4 on Iron banner and then buy the 36 light gear that isn't raid gear from the Iron Bannor vendor. You can upgrade these with ascendant shards from VoG and regular play. This is what I am trying to do tonight.

Morning dgaf!

Flawless Raid Video from twitch from last night for those that asked. Playback starts during the actual success run. Many shenanigans and laughs, and very questionable close calls on my part during the deathsinger :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HnhXYp6t48Y#t=4076

BTW, Macello I saw those videos you shared this morning.... that Knight was complete BS lol.....
By the way, you can see our special guest star at 42:20. I hate how the Gatekeeper on the top level always screws up your radar or we would have noticed sooner.

Another ten matches, no Felwinter's Lie. Didn't get any cleaning done this weekend trying to get that damn thing. I think it's just time to quit multiplayer!

Silav101

You need the radiant shards for the raid gear you get or you still won't reach level 32.

Best thing to do is get to level 4 on Iron banner and then buy the 36 light gear that isn't raid gear from the Iron Bannor vendor. You can upgrade these with ascendant shards from VoG and regular play. This is what I am trying to do tonight.

Oh, i have enough radiant shards from hm crota on my 32 'lock, i just cannot seem to get the raid chestpiece for my hunter or the boots and chestpiece for my titan :(

SkylineRKR

Another ten matches, no Felwinter's Lie. Didn't get any cleaning done this weekend trying to get that damn thing. I think it's just time to quit multiplayer!

I try to get it too. I was lucky last IB but I just get shit everytime now. Not even a single ship yet, while I had about all of them during last IB.

But I notice only winning teams get weapon drops?

mocoworm

Isn't today the last day?

Yes but it's MUCH easier today.

Just the bounties alone would put you near level 3 today. The buff is 150% today and shader, class item and emblem counts for 10% each on top of that. You need 4800 rep to hit level 4. And you get 50 rep for each win.

So today with just the buff you'll be earning 125 rep for each win, put on an emblem for an extra 10% bringing it up to 130 per win. Once you hit level 3, you can buy the shader as well.

Basically go win about 20-25 matches and do as many bounties as possible and you should be close or finished with rank 4 within 4 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom