• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey iRawr and guys. Qsandwich isn't joining the chat because he thought that he heard cursing. He has to leave for the dentist anyway...thanks!

Looks like you finished anyway...lol

Navid

Managed to get my 3rd Gjallahorn today, only want a few more duplicates of the Crota raid secondary/heavy weapons and I'll be set. :D

Edit: Want...
2 more Swordbreakers
1 more Blackhammer
1 more Hunger of Crota
1 more Song of Ir Yut

The most beautiful Crota kill you've ever seen! :,)

https://youtu.be/sFgs5lBNfWg
haha thats a great kill :)

That was irawr cussing at crota for his scrubby swordmanship.
Was it really me? He left the party before we got to Crota tho :/
Hey iRawr and guys. Qsandwich isn't joining the chat because he thought that he heard cursing. He has to leave for the dentist anyway...thanks!

Looks like you finished anyway...lol
Ahh so thats explains why then. Anyways my apologizes. I am not sure who said it, but I will admit its does slips out from me if I don't think about it at first. Either way I feel like its my fault so sorry PWH :(

Cruxist

Welp, hit rank 4 on IB last night. Gonna go for 5 so I can finally get that stupid shader.

Looks like I'll do it one more time so I can get the arms on my titan. Then I'll be the most fashionable Titan in the tower.

Ahh so thats explains why then. Anyways my apologizes. I am not sure who said it, but I will admit its does slips out from me if I don't think about it at first. Either way I feel like its my fault so sorry PWH :(

No I was just kidding. I didn't hear any cursing.

LTWood12

Preloaded Bloodborne, but I'm almost more excited to start a Warlock this week then play that.

So I started IB yesterday and got to rank 2.75 in about 3 1/2 hours. How long do you guys think it'll take me to hit 4?

HigXx

Would anyone be up for getting the Strike and Raid clan trophies tonight? Theyre the only 2 I need (+ Flawless Raider. Would probably be around 7pm GMT

noomi

By the way, you can see our special guest star at 42:20. I hate how the Gatekeeper on the top level always screws up your radar or we would have noticed sooner.

Hah! I didn't even notice that the first time, "Hey that looks completely normal" lmao.

Also.... did you look at me running into the wizard/shrieker room..... yeah, that was close... you couldn't even see my health bar anymore. I like to play dangerously!

Woah..... that was amazing. How the hell did that guy get up there so high... I don't even know where he is.

Matush

I know it's a longshot, does anybody have Ir Yut normal checkpoint? Still need to do 3 normal DS + Crota kills before reset.

I know it's a longshot, does anybody have Ir Yut normal checkpoint? Still need to do 3 normal DS + Crota kills before reset.
I am pretty sure I have the shrieker hallway cp on two characters from soloing. I can log on and transfer it you, if you want that.

SkylineRKR

Preloaded Bloodborne, but I'm almost more excited to start a Warlock this week then play that.

So I started IB yesterday and got to rank 2.75 in about 3 1/2 hours. How long do you guys think it'll take me to hit 4?

Today? An hour and a half max. Probably instantly when you deliver all bounties with tempered and items equipped.

Hah! I didn't even notice that the first time, "Hey that looks completely normal" lmao.

Also.... did you look at me running into the wizard/shrieker room..... yeah, that was close... you couldn't even see my health bar anymore. I like to play dangerously!
I had no idea it was that bad. That was a lucky breakaway.

Sorry for disappearing Yzen and Unstable, my internet died. Hated to end our super in depth WoW discussion while farming.

But GG everyone, ended the day with a 29-1 record, enough to take my Titan from 0 to rank 4.

Final Gaf trains IB record: 81-10, 89%. Pretty, pretty good. *Larry David voice*

Navid

The nonchalantness (is that a word) of this makes me cry. I just want 1.
Sorry :(

If it makes you feel any better I've put quite a bit of time into the game since release and didn't get 1 until recently and suddenly got more afterwards... so who knows, yours might be just around the corner.

Where did you drop your Ghallahorns?
Got my 1st one a month or so back via a Nightfall and then got a 2nd one a bit later that same day via Deathsinger on Crota HM. And then today it dropped from Crota himself on HM as well.

haha thats a great kill :)

Nah, it's cool. His vocabulary is pg, so he thinks crap and damn are curse words. He's just playing it safe so he doesn't lose coop privileges.

I feel strongly that we should get a larger XP bonus for having to sit through the ending cinematic.

Yes, I would love if replaying the missions gave us actual EXP. Damn cinematics.....

I hope Xur has Last Word/Armaneterium this week. I really wanna play around with LW and I wanna max out a higher level Arman since it's my favorite chest. Hmm....carry Gjalla too Xur.

I'm probably going to pick up an Autorifle from the Vanguard Vendor(I have 2 vanguard commendations so yaaay, getting those aren't as bad as I thought it would be when I quit back during TDBs release. Crucible commendations however...you need to be rank 3?).

I wanna get the auto rifle with like 60 rounds. Am I crazy for wanting that one? I just wanna hold down a button and go do laundry while it fires.

rlP6r3N.gif

Another ten matches, no Felwinter's Lie. Didn't get any cleaning done this weekend trying to get that damn thing. I think it's just time to quit multiplayer!

Whinecello

LTWood12

What's the drop rate on the IB weapons once you hit rank 3? I swear I saw so many Gheleon's Demise drop yesterday. Feels like there's a pretty significant chance of getting one.

Deku Tree

It's very bizarre that the game has been out for six months and we still cannot skip cutscenes.

There is only like 3 of them though. I never see them anyway... apparently you can switch characters during the cut-scene and still get the loot and the EXP and everything so there is that...

I am more surprised that they allowed us to alter audio settings and not skip cutscenes.

I cannot wait to turn off the music and listen to my own. Seems like Marty was the one blocking that feature for so many years. Thanks Jay ;)

If only we could turn off voices (i.e. dorky crucible announcer)...

Shito

because it gets fun when you get to 20

bungie just decided to gate that with hell on earth

see the dilemma I'm in?
It's not so bad.
Relax, take a pause once a cutscene hits, it doesn't matter much really. They are not that long, plus you can get to 20 without playing all the missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom