• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, does equipping any of the Speaker's emblems really do anything?

If so which one is the best for exotic drops?

I bought the ancients one, and I swear the drops have increased.

I know Bungie denies anything, but I have doubled the amount of drops from Roc strikes. (mostly blue)

Placebo?

Voidwalker was already the best Warlock class.
rocket-raccoon-believbgu8d.gif

noomi

Alright, my list is getting smaller and smaller, been plucking away these last few weeks, hopefully once House of Wolves come around I don;t have to do it all over again.... hopefully.

Fully Upgraded Exotics:
Hawkmoon
Thorn
Bad Juju
Gjallarhorn
Dragons Breath
Ice Breaker
MIDA Multi Tool
Necrochasm
Patience & Time
Red Death
Thunderlord
Truth
Universal Remote
Vex Mythoclast

In Progress Exotics:
The Last Word
Pocket Infinity
Invective
Plan C
Suros
Super Good Advice
No Land Beyond

Meh... maybe one day Exotics:
Hard Light
Monte Carlo
4th Horseman

I'm trying to join as well but I get an error msg. I'd of the group is invalid, when I click on the link.

Link works fine, others were able to join just now...so not sure what the issue is on your end.

Try logging out and back in on bungie.net.

Make sure you click on 'Set as Playstation clan' after you join the group for the tag to actually show up in-game.

Try this:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/835531

Shirow

Banned
Link works fine, others were able to join just now...so not sure what the issue is on your end.

Try logging out and back in on bungie.net.

Make sure you click on 'Set as Playstation clan' after you join the group for the tag to actually show up in-gaem.

All set now. I was on my phone, and when I clicked on the link it would open the destiny app along with the msg. Changed over to my tablet which uses chrome and it worked just fine.

Rehsa

Congrats, I just got to 32 on all toons too. Feels good.

I was dogging the Titan chest piece yesterday, thought it looked terrible, but it is baller as fuck with that shader. Which is it?
Nice, thanks you too :)! Yeah it does feel good. It is Provincial Royale, the only one I found to match Glasshouse lol. The Queen one matches St. 14 but its not maxed yet <.<

HigXx

All set now. I was on my phone, and when I clicked on the link it would open the destiny app along with the msg. Changed over to my tablet which uses chrome and it worked just fine.

Yess! We can do the Strike trophy just now while we wait for more people! Can you add me on psn, loads of names come up when I search for you! Just same name as here

Frostburn

Nice, thanks you too :)! Yeah it does feel good. It is Provincial Royale, the only one I found to match Glasshouse lol. The Queen one matches St. 14 but its not maxed yet <.<

Glowhoo matches Glasshouse well, I think the Thunderdevil or similar name matches Helm of St. 14 well.

I have that one, awesome. Don't have IB guantlets, but whatever. I got both those Helms and use Saint 14 the most. Thanks.

I'm not a big crucible guy but I may have turned a corner this week with Iron Banner. I'm about 900XP from becoming a lvl 4 in IB. Last night, for the very first time I finished 2 matches in a row with the most points and the best k/d ration. I think starting the IB process as a lvl 26 really helped a lot. I'm now a lvl 29 so the kills are just coming easier and I understand the maps so much better.

I never thought I would say this but, can I make it to lvl 5 tonight?

nOoblet16

I'm not a big crucible guy but I may have turned a corner this week with Iron Banner. I'm about 900XP from becoming a lvl 4 in IB. Last night, for the very first time I finished 2 matches in a row with the most points and the best k/d ration. I think starting the IB process as a lvl 26 really helped a lot. I'm now a lvl 29 so the kills are just coming easier and I understand the maps so much better.

I never thought I would say this but, can I make it to lvl 5 tonight?
Yea, you'll just need to win about 20-25 matches with the buff and all the shader, embelem and class item equipped.

Plot twist: Queens Wrath is now the main storyline of Destiny 2

Nah, they're just waiting for House of Wolves to release so they have a few more Fallen targets we can endlessly chase day after day in exchange for useless armor we can't even turn into shards.

Shito

So, yeah, HoW better release before mid-June, Bungie, because what is happening on these DMC4 SE threads is making me pretty hyped...

ICON-VII

Neo Member
Morning dgaf!

Flawless Raid Video from twitch from last night for those that asked. Playback starts during the actual success run. Many shenanigans and laughs, and very questionable close calls on my part during the deathsinger :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HnhXYp6t48Y#t=4076

BTW, Macello I saw those videos you shared this morning.... that Knight was complete BS lol.....

Awesome run(s), fellas. never thought i'd get that trophy. damn my mic sounds like filtered crap on this recording. Gonna ditch these Astro a40's.

noomi

Awesome run(s), fellas. never thought i'd get that trophy. damn my mic sounds like filtered crap on this recording. Gonna ditch these Astro a40's.

Thanks for the help last night man, we have ascended! Was actually pretty damn fun! Hah, I can't stand hearing my voice on recordings I swear I sound like a teenager... I'm almost 30 :p

If I start a Warlock today, about how long until she'll be ready for serious loot opportunities (first being VoG NM I Guess)? I have no legendary Lock gear.

Also, if there's anyone who hasn't done Deathsinger on HM for an exotic chance, I would like to try.

If I start a Warlock today, about how long until she'll be ready for serious loot opportunities (first being VoG NM I Guess)? I have no legendary Lock gear.

Also, if there's anyone who hasn't done Deathsinger on HM for an exotic chance, I would like to try.

Buy an exotic for it from Xur. It won't take too long. Make sure to put any legendary armor engrams into the vault.

You can only do death singer once, if you've already done it on normal.

Impala26

Could someone explain to me how the Glimmer Farms work?

AFAIK, the raids didn't yield any XP or glimmer from enemy kills, even when a glimmer boost item was active. Am I missing something?

Morning dgaf!

Flawless Raid Video from twitch from last night for those that asked. Playback starts during the actual success run. Many shenanigans and laughs, and very questionable close calls on my part during the deathsinger :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HnhXYp6t48Y#t=4076

BTW, Macello I saw those videos you shared this morning.... that Knight was complete BS lol.....

I didn't know that you could have players sit outside at the entrance of the hellmouth while one player solo's the Abyss...that's hilarious.

Also, who got chased by a bear in New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom