• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlock chest piece looks amazing. Much fashion. wow

yup

CAzcMqGUUAEfx6B.jpg:large

i feel kinda empty now tho.. had something to grind for and it was great but now back to nothing

in time for bloodbourne i guess? dunno how much ill get into that game but we'll see

ethomaz

Banned
Just be the shield for the other guys when the team needs to rush a point.
Seems dumb but it really works pretty well... sometimes you have 3 vs 3 guys and one of you guys take the head and the 3 enemies will try to shot that guy while the others take care of everybody else... you loose 1 and them 3.

Strategy.

vctor182

So Friday I reached my warlock to IB rank 5 and started my hunter just to get the class item, the weekend buff is crazy and made it to rank 5 without grinding. Bought the rank 5 shader, warlock and hunter class items and a Jolder's Hammer. During the week 3 Ghaleon's Demise and 1 Fellwinter's Lie dropped which was great because I totally missed last month's IB.

Rolled the hammer get a corrective measure + thunderlord combination, dismantled 1 Ghaleon and kept 2 with PvE and PvP perks. I'm out of motes so I can't roll the shotgun. Overall happy,

Hawkmoon is a beast.

Born2Live

Rolled a Jolders with Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Reactive Reload, also has Smart Drift Control/Soft Ballistics for even more stability. What say you is it a keeper or do I need to try my luck for a roll with Field Scout?

Ty_84

SkylineRKR

Rolled a Jolders with Counterbalance, Perfect Balance, Reactive Reload, also has Smart Drift Control/Soft Ballistics for even more stability. What say you is it a keeper or do I need to try my luck for a roll with Field Scout?

Ty_84

Its worthless without field scout. I tried it... but it has way, way to small magazine. Its also rather stable with just smooth ballistics on it. I'd prefer Surplus over Counterbalance for this reason. I had to settle with spray and play though, but for the rest I think mine is perfect (smooth, fs, spray and play and crowd control.

noomi

Off for some Bloodborne for a bit, I'll be back later from some Crucible if anyone wants to team up. *looks at Rubenov*

BTW
Bloodborne OT is up...

I guess so. They weren't so bad. I had fun using Truth there. And I could never use my beastly Efrideet Spear on it.

It was nice to have sniping opportunities, and I always appreciate a lot of variety in map rotation. I guess we're just lucky Bungie decided to throw in the smaller maps.

i knew destiny was getting slow last night when i saw someone on my friends list in the tower and i joined the same tower without joining his fire team

granted it was sunday night but still

Ridli

Looking to start one last Iron Banner group. My rep grind is mostly done, just looking to get a few matches in and hope for a shotty/scout.

1. RidliMM (PSN)
2. RetroMG

darthbob

Just heard something Eris say in the Omnigul Strike that I've never heard before.

"In it's dying breath the Traveler created the ghosts... to open doors."

Pretty snarky that Eris.

Just heard something Eris say in the Omnigul Strike that I've never heard before.

"In it's dying breath the Traveler created the ghosts... to open doors."

Pretty snarky that Eris.
Seems to be a small Easter egg. I've only heard it once out of all the times that I've done it. Being the one to deploy the ghost doesn't even guarantee that you will hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom