• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Seems to be a small Easter egg. I've only heard it once out of all the times that I've done it. Being the one to deploy the ghost doesn't even guarantee that you will hear it.
Only time I've ever heard it was two manning the strike in Roc due to a leaver. The line dropped right after the regular one, no pause if I remember right. Not sure what caused it to pop, there's been times where if I get to the door first (other folks with no mics getting distracted by Urzok or whatever) I've waited to see if the line will play but no luck.

Ambitious

Wat! Last I heard it was put on ice with no future plans.

When did they say that? It is probably coming with HoW if at all I would guess...

lolz... enjoyed that movie.

Here:
To whet your appetite, feast your eyes on some words from Head Chef Tyson Green (he’s actually a Lead Designer):

Over the last few weeks, the Tower played host to two events, and we learned a lot from both of them. Queen’s Wrath will be going back into the oven for a while. With Iron Banner, we have been able to move forward quickly with a lot of your feedback. We’d like to give you a look ahead at the next Iron Banner event.

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry guys but I just have time now to F5 the Bloodborne OT to laugh about thread titles.

Off from Destiny play for while.

Deku Tree

Bungie Weekly Update - 10/24/2014

"Going back in the oven for a while" means it may not be coming out of the oven anytime soon.

Also Urk said something in one of those Bungie Bounty Video's like "there is already a lot of PvE content in the game" as if it didn't need any more IIRC.

The Ocho

Neo Member
Any IB teams rolling that I could get on? almost to rank 4 and i'd like to get my class item bought to make future grinds more bearable.

PSN: thaOcho

mamoui

Hey. I'm gonna help tindo do a few thing (nightfall/weekly). Hé is lvl27. I'm gonna make him go through the abyss, i could use some help to get to the bridge or even crota if we are enough. It start at around 6h30

1. Mamoui0
2. Mamoui0's friend
3.tindo

Thanks

Namikaze1

Dear Destiny

Oh, where do I begin? 

tumblr_mg8yhn53sN1r4onszo1_r1_500.gif

Sweetheart, you're great. You're more than great, you are wonderful. And we've had some really good times together, some good laughs, funny moments and touching memories. But there's something missing. We both know it and been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up. 

This has been coming on for a long time. We just don't communicate like we used to. Heck, here I am writing this to you instead of just logging on and playin, what does that say about us? Look no one did anything wrong, it obviously just wasn't meant to be. So let's skip the blame and let me just express my sincere appreciation for you. 

Things between you and I have been shaky lately. You and I both know I haven't been acting the same recently. Things just haven't been the same. I've see you try to better yourself but no matter how many times you take a step forward, you take several back. I guess what I'm saying is that it is over between us. We have grown apart. I recently met someone who is making me feel alive even if she wants me dead most of the time. Don't ask. You know I'm a bit of a masochist. 

It's not like this is good bye or anything. Remember all the good times we had? Do you remember that first legendary engram we found? Lost in the middle of Venus, some poor dreg chose to attack us. A single precision shot ended his life and out popped a small purple package. How about a Vex Minotaur learn to air walk? Or how about that time when the Oracles chose to strike back? 

You're not perfect or anything. No one is. So many died fighting in the giltch/lagfest that was and still is Vault of Glass. Don't even get me started on Crota.  And the Iron Banner...god almighty, something needs to be done about that lag! And while not game breaking or anything, the grind is terrible. But hey, you at least let us enjoy your cave for a while. 

I know it's cliche but I hope that we can still be friends in some capacity. If not, I understand. I can't say I'll agree or be okay with it at first but I will respect your decision. Thank you again for everything you have given me. There will always be a special place in my heart for you. I'll see you around from time to time, okay? 
Now if you'll excuse me, my new love is calling me.

giphy_by_trishas1law-d87bf8d.gif

I'M COMING BLOODBORNE-SWAN!!!

E92 M3

I hope BB isn't too streamlined and still retains the Souls charm. It's been so hyped and I am scared of being disappointed.

(been blind as many here)

yea I never get errors and I'm getting nonstop weasel and monkey, get 30 seconds into a PvP and DC. tried restarting and resetting router but no luck, think I'll just wait a little bit and try again.

rNilla

Dear Destiny

Oh, where do I begin? 

tumblr_mg8yhn53sN1r4onszo1_r1_500.gif

Sweetheart, you're great. You're more than great, you are wonderful. And we've had some really good times together, some good laughs, funny moments and touching memories. But there's something missing. We both know it and been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up. 

This has been coming on for a long time. We just don't communicate like we used to. Heck, here I am writing this to you instead of just logging on and playin, what does that say about us? Look no one did anything wrong, it obviously just wasn't meant to be. So let's skip the blame and let me just express my sincere appreciation for you. 

Things between you and I have been shaky lately. You and I both know I haven't been acting the same recently. Things just haven't been the same. I've see you try to better yourself but no matter how many times you take a step forward, you take several back. I guess what I'm saying is that it is over between us. We have grown apart. I recently met someone who is making me feel alive even if she wants me dead most of the time. Don't ask. You know I'm a bit of a masochist. 

It's not like this is good bye or anything. Remember all the good times we had? Do you remember that first legendary engram we found? Lost in the middle of Venus, some poor dreg chose to attack us. A single precision shot ended his life and out popped a small purple package. How about a Vex Minotaur learn to air walk? Or how about that time when the Oracles chose to strike back? 

You're not perfect or anything. No one is. So many died fighting in the giltch/lagfest that was and still is Vault of Glass. Don't even get me started on Crota.  And the Iron Banner...god almighty, something needs to be done about that lag! And while not game breaking or anything, the grind is terrible. But hey, you at least let us enjoy your cave for a while. 

I know it's cliche but I hope that we can still be friends in some capacity. If not, I understand. I can't say I'll agree or be okay with it at first but I will respect your decision. Thank you again for everything you have given me. There will always be a special place in my heart for you. I'll see you around from time to time, okay? 
Now if you'll excuse me, my new love is calling me.

giphy_by_trishas1law-d87bf8d.gif

I'M COMING BLOODBORNE-SWAN!!!

Alright bye

todd360

just not my kind of games, especially the more violent kinds..

but if you wanna humor me and name some exceptional ones...

Nah too tired. Throw your nets fierce and proud. Never doubt your throw for then you will be doubting yourself. Or something. Bloodborne! Nami! highfive!

RdN

Alright, finally hit IB rank 4 and got the Heavy Machine Gun.

Damn, this thing packs a punch!

I re rolled it and got Void Damage with Rodeo, Field Scout and Crowd Control. Pretty much a dream roll, in my opinion!

Now, I'd gladly take a PvE event next time.

dB Viper

Felwinters finally dropped for me!

I have about 12 rerolls left, if needed, but I don't know if I want to lose this one. Notable perks:

Aggressive ballistics
Return to Sender
Hammer Forged
Shot Package

Do I re roll this to try for luck in the chamber or just keep this one? Don't want to lose HM and SP.

Did something change about Pocket Infinity's firing rate? Just got my new one up to Full Auto fire and, while it just fired without stopping the first time, the next few tries it'd fire extremely slowly while holding down the trigger.

I have about 12 rerolls left, if needed, but I don't know if I want to lose this one. Notable perks:

Aggressive ballistics
Return to Sender
Hammer Forged
Shot Package

Do I re roll this to try for luck in the chamber or just keep this one? Don't want to lose HM and SP.

You have hammer forged and shot package. How much better would luck in the chamber make an already one shot kill weapon? Don't waste any more motes on it

Aggressive ballistics
Return to Sender
Hammer Forged
Shot Package

Looks good to me. Shot Package is killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom