• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilonen

Did something change about Pocket Infinity's firing rate? Just got my new one up to Full Auto fire and, while it just fired without stopping the first time, the next few tries it'd fire extremely slowly while holding down the trigger.

I think it's still bugged from the changes they made with the last exotic weapon adjustment patch (not the recent pulse rifle changes).

Namikaze1

Back for house of wolves! But now it is time for nami and I to stab things and be stabbed in return.
c61.png

But seriously, I'll miss playing with you guys. I shall never forget you, Team Husk!

Just know that if you ever come across Sir Wilford Wolfbane in Bloodborne, that's me. I take no prisoners. I will backstab you lot.

Man, I went an entire day without getting any weasel errors and now I get three in a row. I'm really starting to wonder what's causing them. Wish there was some way of monitoring the game's connection to the internet.

vctor182

If I ever pick up the game I will name the character Sir I. Ron Banner or Hawkmoon Gjallahorn

EDIT: can you name your characters?

noomi

Yeah I mean... I'll likely end up playing it but that's a title to play for a few days at most. Destiny is a game for months.

I am dying to get started on Bloodborne but it's just a fling. Destiny is foreverrrr

If you guys are as bad as me you'll be playing bloodborne for a while, took me about 5 hours to get through the first area....

I'll still be here though, here and there :)

noomi

Key part right there.

Lol just kidding I've never played that kind of game and I'm anticipating getting owned over and over.

Lol, that's all the fun dieng a million times lol! I'm quickly learning already getting better.

I'll be online for some crucible in a bit of your there.

mamoui

I need someone to help me cheese the bridge on normal for a lvl 28 gardian.

Psn is mamoui0

Édit: I made it to the other side. Join if you want the loot.

nOoblet16

Felwinters finally dropped for me!

I have about 12 rerolls left, if needed, but I don't know if I want to lose this one. Notable perks:

Aggressive ballistics
Return to Sender
Hammer Forged
Shot Package

Do I re roll this to try for luck in the chamber or just keep this one? Don't want to lose HM and SP.

This is a near perfect roll, why would you want luck in the chamber on a one hit kill weapon anyway. Damage is not an issue for Felwinter, what you need is to increase the range of this damage as much as you can..and shot package + Hammer forged with aggressive ballistics does just that.

Lima

Haven't played Destiny since Tuesday. I feel pretty good about it. Will probably keep it that way until HoW comes around.

Agent

A level 9 was just on my team in Iron Banner. He finished with 1 kill and a .06 k/d ratio. If my math is right that is going 1-16. Why on earth would you even want to play IB at that level?

cilonen

Now special would be if the sword bearer died and he rushed in wih that Titan superman jump to then pick up the sword and kill Crota. Now that I would actually call epic. Shit see if my boys are on I wanna try this like right now.

He timed it pretty perfectly. Too early and it'd get messy with aggro.

Hey DGAF; it's odd for me to be on this side of things. But. Is there anyone that wouldn't mind carrying my lonely level 27 warlock through the first two parts of CE real quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom