• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiryu64

Sup XB1 DGAF? Level 31 Sunsinger here looking for fresh VoG or CE runs before the refresh. Hard preferred, but anything's fine. I'm not super familiar with the raids yet, but I can pick stuff up. Gamertag is hiryu64. Message me with 'gaf' so I don't ignore please. :D

Homeboyd

Sup XB1 DGAF? Level 31 Sunsinger here looking for fresh VoG or CE runs before the refresh. Hard preferred, but anything's fine. I'm not super familiar with the raids yet, but I can pick stuff up. Gamertag is hiryu64. Message me with 'gaf' so I don't ignore please. :D
Not sure if we'll be doing anything tonight but we run just about everything each week after reset. Add me: GT Homeboyd903

Usually running ROCs on monday nights as we knock out all the cp's by Wednesday most of the time. I'll see who's around though. Would be happy to help.

I won't be on again today but add me: suchlikepompo. Maybe later in the week we can do NM Crota or VoG.

So all I have is a level 25 warlock and I can't play very often due to school, work, life, etc. Should I just give up on ever playing the raid?

Agent

I'm about giving up on the Felwinter dream. Picked up a Holders Hammer. Rolled Rodeo and Feeding Frenzy, but no Field Scout. With only 26 rounds, Field Scout is relatively necessary, no? If I rolled with it then it would have been a perfect gun.

Ridli

Rank 5 Iron Banner but no Felwinters. Very sad. Still, a Ghaleon's w/ luck in the chamber and Firefly isn't bad. I wanna see those big explosions.

Also, Goldspiral IB gear w/ Ruin Wings is pimp.

Still haven't done the Beginning to Templar portion of VoG, but I can probably help. GT is TheDarkOrchid, I'm usually on intermittently most of the day unless something else comes up.

Also any Xbone people, I still need to do the nightfall on my warlock and titan before reset. I can completely understand not wanting to do Omnigul, but I'm kinda in a place right now where I need everything I can get my hands on.

todd360

How will we get through these trying times? I shall remain the thread master until dlc! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHERE IS YOUR NAMI NOW?

Dear Destiny

Oh, where do I begin?

tumblr_mgdfb2mmuO1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

How will we get through these trying times? I shall remain the thread master until dlc! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHERE IS YOUR NAMI NOW?

tumblr_mgdfb2mmuO1rrftcdo2_500.jpg

So all I have is a level 25 warlock and I can't play very often due to school, work, life, etc. Should I just give up on ever playing the raid?

What console? If PS4 hit up Hawkian for his newbie raid. If nothing else we can probably get a group together some time this week. Everyone should get to run the raids.

phen0m24

Bit the bullet and bought the kids a Wii U. They are having fun. My older son was playing a little too much Destiny on the 360, and I figured if he's playing Zelda or Super Mario I'll feel less...concerned.
addictionisreal

:)

E92 M3

Bit the bullet and bought the kids a Wii U. They are having fun. My older son was playing a little too much Destiny on the 360, and I figured if he's playing Zelda or Super Mario I'll feel less...concerned.
addictionisreal

:)

Get him Bayonetta and Smash Brothers

House of it turned out that the crotas rear end grind was not long enough to hold us off until the house of grind. I wish I had the money to buy a house.

House of Mortgage Payments

E92 M3

Lonely Xboners now control this thread. Finally I can post my gt without specifying the system and people will know naturally!

Muahahahaha

haha

What console? If PS4 hit up Hawkian for his newbie raid. If nothing else we can probably get a group together some time this week. Everyone should get to run the raids.

PS4, probably can't do it this week or the next two weeks actually. Traveling and whatnot. It's nice to know there are some options though. I will report back, thanks for the response.

Lima

Well I also play Destiny on the bone but I use my PS4 to play Bloodborne. The question you should be asking yourself is that why don't you have a PS4 to play BB on?

Homeboyd

Well I also play Destiny on the bone but I use my PS4 to play Bloodborne. The question you should be asking yourself is that why don't you have a PS4 to play BB on?
We're too busy playing all the extra strikes, pvp maps and messing around with all the guns you ps4 folks don't have access to yet.

-__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom