• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFury

Sorry I'm done with IB got both scout rifle and shotgun to drop...with perfect rolls! I had 67 motes save and didn't have to use them. Anyone found nightfalls?
PSN:RedFury03

Ruthless just told me that the best way to farm the Gorgon chest is to do it once on Normal and once on Hard for 2 exotic chances. On the other hand, he said Deathsinger gives only chance, so there's no point repeating it.

What other things should I be doing to maximize my chances at the best drops for the 2 raids?

What's the deal with Atheon and Crota exactly (in terms of drops)?

Another long shot, but if anyone wants to do some regular Crucible, my buddy and I are going to try to repeat our undefeated Gaf session from last night (with less lag, hopefully).

Jinjo

Hay guyz, final day of my trip through India & Nepal. It's been real good (India was an "experience" lol), but it seems I missed so many good Destiny stuff. Two IB's, Xur carrying Red Death and Ahamkara Skull? Goddammit. Looking forward to get back into Destiny a bit later this week, might even run a raid. If Bloodborne wills it. (And I gotta pick up Revelations 2 it seems as it's praised by many). Thankfully I still have the rest of the week off!

ocean

Banned
Wait a minute, do you still not get rep if you lose an Iron Banner match? I thought they changed that.
You get a Medallion for each loss and can keep up to 5 medallions at a time. Whenever you win a match you'll get rep for your victory and each Medallion cashed in at the same time. Each Medallion gives 80% rep.

Agent

Rolled a Gheleon's Demise with Outlaw and Firefly.

Rolled a Holder's Hammer with Rodeo, Field Scout, and Crowd Control.

I'm giving up on the Felwinters Lie chase. I doubt it will be sold next Iron Banner, but it would be nice.

You get a Medallion for each loss and can keep up to 5 medallions at a time. Whenever you win a match you'll get rep for your victory and each Medallion cashed in at the same time. Each Medallion gives 80% rep.

Really? Eh not a big fan of that. I could be really unlucky and go on a 10 game losing streak and that's if I stick it out for ten games. By the 5th loss I would probably just stop playing Iron Banner completely. I think I would rather have the partial rep even if I keep losing. At least I'm making progress that way.

So,I just finished my first Iron Banner to level 5. Didn't buy the auto rifle, but had a Gheleon's Demise and a Felwinter's Lie drop (shot pack, hammer forged and who's next). On my last two motes I had a roll of rodeo, hammer forged and firefly on my Gheleon's Demise. I've watched some friends get gjallarhorn (one even during this Iron Banner) and I think I was equally stoked as they were at their drops.

GhaleonEB

I really don't understand why we have a way to swap radiant energy for radiant shards (and vice versa), bjut not swap the ascendant materials. I'm drowning in ascendant shards, as I assume most are, but am constantly low on energy since I still have legendaries to level.

Hay guyz, final day of my trip through India & Nepal. It's been real good (India was an "experience" lol), but it seems I missed so many good Destiny stuff. Two IB's, Xur carrying Red Death and Ahamkara Skull? Goddammit. Looking forward to get back into Destiny a bit later this week, might even run a raid. If Bloodborne wills it. (And I gotta pick up Revelations 2 it seems as it's praised by many). Thankfully I still have the rest of the week off!

Hi Jinjo, welcome back! We missed you. Glad you had a good trip.

Unfortunately Bungie decided to shut down the servers and cancel Destiny 2 because Bloodborne pre-load unlocks in 2 hours.

running random's till Bloodborne and I get my first Purple armor drop!

Like fucking Christmas all over again, it should not be this fun but it is.

I have grenadier, hammer forged and rangefinder. Good enough to stop, you think?

Yeah. Unless you are a big PvP'er and/or have a lot of motes to burn for the perfect roll that may never come.

Especially if you only have one shotty to roll, I wouldn't push your luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom