• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

forrest

formerly nacire
New Thread? Page 7? Holy shit I feel like I've been sleepin on DGaf!

glrluye.gif

Get me on dat list Todd!

*nm - I'm on the list, could have sworn I was left off. Oh well, nothing to see here!

E92 M3

Yes, this is true. But honestly I think Destiny being a more social game killed the intimacy of the soundtrack.

I do find the title screen music to be soothing. Like going to grandmas for cookies over the holidays...

I was gone from the game for almost 3 months, and how I left was not on good terms. I finally get a PS4, TV, and Destiny back and I boot it up and seriously the utter joy of hearing that opening title screen music... it was priceless. You can all laugh but Destiny for me has always been a good experience, be it with friends or GAF members. That opening title music I attached that sound to nothing but pure fun.

Glad to have you back. Destiny has been good to me as well - and it's always so funny when I think back to how little I cared about it before the game actually launched. I HAD ZERO INTEREST ABOUT DESTINY. Also, didn't like the beta.

Now here I am enjoying the game immensely. Unlike a lot of people, I have the most fun when there is nothing I need. Nothing better than playing a raid with no expectations.

Defyler

Finished up a roc strike and was awarded my first TLW :)

Now to decide how badly I want it maxed to use in iron banana tomorrow

noomi

Might as well ask now...

Need a 6th for reset tomorrow morning, we are doing normal deathsinger and crota 3 times, going to get it done in about an hour. We have the checkpoints :)

Let me know if you want to come along.

ocean

Banned
Might as well ask now...

Need a 6th for reset tomorrow morning, we are doing normal deathsinger and crota 3 times, going to get it done in about an hour. We have the checkpoints :)

Let me know if you want to come along.
Count me in :)

noomi

Crap I was just going to ask you.

I thought you weren't able to do reset raids though... you know due to wife aggro and all that.

In any case if a spot opens up I'll be sure to let you know, and we will also be doing our 3x hard crota in the evening so.... there's that.

I thought you weren't able to do reset raids though... you know due to wife aggro and all that.

In any case if a spot opens up I'll be sure to let you know, and we will also be doing our 3x hard crota in the evening so.... there's that.
Wife is 10,000 miles away. :D Plus 5 am is a lot easier than 4.

LTWood12

So can any of the iron banner weapons drop, or only specific ones. I know you can only buy the auto and heavy this time. And weapons start dropping at rank 3 is that correct?

Hahah! That explains it then :p Will you be a bachelor by next Tuesday as well?
Affirmative. I head off to China that Friday for fifteen days. Can't even get Facetime to work well over her internet, so no Remote Play for me either. Fifteen days of no Destiny...

Rubenov

So can any of the iron banner weapons drop, or only specific ones. I know you can only buy the auto and heavy this time. And weapons start dropping at rank 3 is that correct?

Dropped weapons vary, what was sold last time (scout rifle + shotgun) will drop this time.

Yes, weapons start dropping from rank 3 and above.

Defyler

I'd love for the reset glitch to work for iron banana tomorrow but I have a feeling it won't.

It worked great for me last time but with the double bounty glitch patched I'm thinking reset iron banana is patched as well.

I know. It's awful. I'm sorry. At least I have some form of video though... If I had more than 3 viewers for those 1.5 hours maybe someone would have told me.

Just kidding, your NLB reload cancel is exceptional. I can't do that every time.

It's up to 31 now. Should be 50+ by tomorrow.

More if someone at Bungie watches it and/or tweets it :)

nOoblet16

Affirmative. I head off to China that Friday for fifteen days. Can't even get Facetime to work well over her internet, so no Remote Play for me either. Fifteen days of no Destiny...

Whereabouts in China ?
My GF's in Guangzhou until later this year, went to visit her once and the internet was so bad because of all that filtering that even high speed networks were a slog.

Anyways I have DestinyGAF for company until then !

nOoblet16

I'd love for the reset glitch to work for iron banana tomorrow but I have a feeling it won't.

It worked great for me last time but with the double bounty glitch patched I'm thinking reset iron banana is patched as well.
The doubly bounty glitch was patched?
Yea I'm sure the reputation trick is a goner as well :/

Here it is in all its glory. Our NLB Only run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4GIvFLXg0

I apologize that you have to listen to an obnoxious maniacal jackass for the majority of it as I forgot to include party chat until near the end. :\

TOP OF PAGE GIF HIGHLIGHT MADNESS! HI BOGUESTER!

Sorry not sorry Nami.
3o85xxZAyZVSYKfFqE.gif

It's nearly impossible to crit a Goblin with a throwing knife. Do you believe in miracles?
3oEduGQUXKWkVZiaMo.gif

The Oracle Strikes Back. So hard that it froze the video.
3o85xDJWn1JHo34RMY.gif

...and many more antics within. Enjoy!

I watched a decent portion of that. Good shit.

Edit: I'm not using NLB again... ever... maybe...

Edit 2: Did someone tweet that to Bungie? I wanna be muthafuckin' famous y'all

RetroMG

Is PSN down? I see my friends list, but can't get into Destiny or the store.

I think Good Guy Sony is trying to make sure I get studying done, but I REALLY want to play Destiny.

rNilla

Edit: I'm not using NLB again... ever... maybe...

Crota beckons...

You're in Arizona too huh? Yeah, no change for us.

At least one state has some sense.

Just kidding, your NLB reload cancel is exceptional. I can't do that every time.

It's up to 31 now. Should be 50+ by tomorrow.

More if someone at Bungie watches it and/or tweets it :)

I know but I'm not. It's terrible. Also, thanks. You made Voidwalkers proud.

LordofPwn

Probably hit OT 20 Before House of Wolves. Still waiting for my last exotic to drop (Hardlight) kinda looking forward to Iron Banner and not needing to use ARs.

Well, I was only rank 0 for last IB so...

I'm gonna play this time though. Hope to join some GAF trains later in the week when the Tempering buff is bigger.

I'm gonna play this time though. Hope to join some GAF trains later in the week when the Tempering buff is bigger.

its not that bad. one time I got one upto rank 4 and another upto rank 3 trying to get light 30 gear. I only did it on sat-sun.

PS. I suck ass at crucible. Thank you gaf trains for carrying my sorry butt

I read somewhere in the madness of Bloodborne GAF that there is maintenance.
I took a peak in the Bloodborne preview thread..ITS MADNESS over there D:

If you do the bounties each day with the buff, you will reach rank 5 before its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom