• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please shop this when horn drops for you

images

Please shop this when horn drops for you

images

By shop do you mean crudely use MS Paint? Because that's about the limit of my prowess when it comes to that kind of stuff.

So, just realized... Bloodborne comes out next Tuesday. That's reset day for Destiny. It would appear that I have this week to get the Horn to drop before everyone "goes to the rapture" and starts to play Bloodborne.

*sigh*... the timeline has been tightened.

I can load it up in ~30 mins if you're still looking since I am about to eat lunch. Psn: iRAWRasaurus

well also congrats on finishing colleges :) I believe you mention in one of your post, you're going to do a MBA?

Thank you, and yea after I go work with the firm I interned for last summer for about 2-3 years I plan to go get my MBA as long as someone sponsors me.

Don't you dare!

Also, HBD.

But I am old. .
in my mind

shermas

Any xboners want to do HM crota? I haven't tried it on hard yet and I've got two 31s that need mats for raid gear...

I also need to hang out in Skywatch and do that public event quest for Eris, if you're interested.

Kal_El

I shall I.Ron Banner this week and try for a GHORN but

images

staring at me in the download queue. I'll never completely leave but I shall be a serial cheater until House of Wolves.

Also what is the expected date for HoW to drop? I just want to keep it in mind since I will have FFXV demo, Bloodborne, and the Witcher 3 keeping me busy. (And Halo MCC if I ever get around to playing the story)

RetroMG

I rerolled my Titan over the weekend and got her back up to 20/31. But it means I've got Crota to do again on this character. Anyone running Fresh NM Crota?

Also what is the expected date for HoW to drop? I just want to keep it in mind since I will have FFXV demo, Bloodborne, and the Witcher 3 keeping me busy. (And Halo MCC if I ever get around to playing the story)

I don't think there is a definite date yet beyond "May or June"

PuMa

Most likely in May for HoW.

ocean

Banned
awesome! Glad to have you aboard :) Been a while since we've teamed up together hasn't it hehe.

*edit*

Added you to our group chat, see you in the AM.
Yeah it's been a while! Look forward to it :) my Warlock is literally a single Radiant Shard away from 32. Then I'll have all three classes at 32 with Infusion <3
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and I truly do feel old being 22 and about to graduate from college. I owe it to everyone to do a drunken raid one day or maybe a drunk Bloodborne session since most of us will be migrating over there.
Congrats mate! I understand, I will be done with business school in a few months. After that I guess I'll feel a little more grown up :p

Got the bounty for upgraded Thorn, sweet.

Have another one for Super Good Advice too, might as well go for it. I sharded my old one.

ocean

Banned
DGAF: do you think we will pass the number of Halo OTs sometime in 2015?
Sure. I mean Bloodborne will murder OT19-20. But then House of Wolves will revive some passions. E3 will probably bring a Comet tease to drive us nuts. Probably a lull before Comet hits since we'll be in the spot we are now - zero new stuff to do. If Comet is really a huge expansion who knows how much activity that can generate.

All said, I'm thinking we finish the year off at OT26-28.

ocean

Banned
Got the bounty for upgraded Thorn, sweet.

Have another one for Super Good Advice too, might as well go for it. I sharded my old one.
SGA is really fun for VoG. It has infinite ammo on detain shields and Oracles. Sure Gjallarhorn does a lot more damage but keeping SGA to make quick work of detains and Oracles really makes that fight feel a little different :)

I rerolled my Titan over the weekend and got her back up to 20/31. But it means I've got Crota to do again on this character. Anyone running Fresh NM Crota?

I don't think there is a definite date yet beyond "May or June"

shit better be april. or early may, cant wait till june. there are only 2 things in TDB I dont have. Light of the abyss and crux.

not counting on light of the abyss as I still dont have pretorian foil ;(

still need hawkmoon and thunderlord. but I aint activly hunting for them

Sure. I mean Bloodborne will murder OT19-20. But then House of Wolves will revive some passions. E3 will probably bring a Comet tease to drive us nuts. Probably a lull before Comet hits since we'll be in the spot we are now - zero new stuff to do. If Comet is really a huge expansion who knows how much activity that can generate.

All said, I'm thinking we finish the year off at OT26-28.

Based on the leaked slide, Comet is a lot bigger than TDB and HoW, but still smaller than Destiny. It only comes with 1 new playable area and like 10 story missions.

need 2 for nm Arena. prefferbly level 34.

a spiked club bearer preffered

just wanted to see what that will feel like

HOW get in here!

E92 M3

Like everyone have said, it seems to be May. If it is though, we need some more exciting stuff to hold us over.

*cough*

*exotic buffs*

*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom