• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out 1

Seems unlikely given the blistering OT pace right now... but if anyone wants to do some reset raid stuff we should have at least 1, maybe 2 spots open. Probably just do some quick NM DS+Crota 3x and maybe HM Crota and/or NFalls 3x. Might grab the Gorgons and go to Atheon 3x if people are up for it.

With Bloodborne's release this OT is officially dead *sigh*

I might be up for reset raids.

Yeah, I had to delete a lot of stuff to make space for BB digital download. 500 GB is not enough.

I was reading today about how to swap out the internal HD for a higher capacity one, seems easy enough. Only ~$80 for a 2TB drive, I wish I would have done that a long time ago. I've deleted literally every other game and app besides Destiny and BB to make room for pics and videos...

With Bloodborne's release this OT is officially dead *sigh*

I might be up for reset raids.

Cool, I'll keep an eye on the thread or just join our game/party chat if you see us online (if you want to raid). I doubt we'll be playing too super long but it'll depend on what people feel like doing. Just bust out the major CPs real quick since there's not going to be a lot of activity this week...

I was reading today about how to swap out the internal HD for a higher capacity one, seems easy enough. Only ~$80 for a 2TB drive, I wish I would have done that a long time ago. I've deleted literally every other game and app besides Destiny and BB to make room for pics and videos...

Cool, I'll keep an eye on the thread or just join our game/party chat if you see us online (if you want to raid). I doubt we'll be playing too super long but it'll depend on what people feel like doing. Just bust out the major CPs real quick since there's not going to be a lot of activity this week...

I know how to swap hdd but that means re-downloading everything, and my poor third world country thinks that fiber internet is not worth the investment.

I'll be on at reset. Want to knock out most stuff tonight so that whole week can go to BB.

I'm carrying over normal gorgon checkpoint btw. Not sure if iRawr will be online to carry over hm gorgons.

Yea, you'll just need to win about 20-25 matches with the buff and all the shader, embelem and class item equipped.

Got to lvl 5. Just in time too.

Also got a void felwinter's lie with luck in the chamber and fully automatic. Not sure how this will run when upgraded but it sounds like fun anyway.

Had a pretty good Iron Banner this time around. Got to Level 5, got a Ghaleon's Demise drop, and only had to re-roll it twice to get Firefly and Rodeo. Got my Titan to 32 with Helm of Saint-14. All I need now is a IB helm so I run with my Armatarium set-up as a 32 as well.

I'm starting to enjoy multiplayer, surprisingly enough. Which is good, as Nightfall and the Weekly strikes are not really that fun anymore. They are just frustrating for all the wrong reasons.

The last thing I need to do is learn the raids. I'd like to get my Warlock to 32 through Crota's End, but the time commitment is tough.

Steroyd

*twiddles thumbs*

Fuck Britain and friday release dates.

Sure it's okay for GTA to release on Tuesday, but Bloodborne, nooooo it's just not mainstream enough to have worlwide launch like the cool kids.

Hunter with bittersteel

ReNTSyj.jpg

qkScjwj.jpg

mocoworm

I DID IT !!

Thanks for the advice guys. I got to rank 4 in Iron Banner in one night. Got there at 1.30am this morning. Took about 5hrs.

Bought the warlock chest piece from the vendor and the band for next time.

If anyone hasn't played Iron Banner I can highly recommend it. You are missing out if you don't at least give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom