• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week, another disappointment.

UwoP2Vy.jpg

tqRWAVo.jpg

v9E2QOT.jpg

Last exotic drop I've gotten from a Nightfall was three weeks ago, when I got No Land Beyond. Let's hope the chest in the Gorgon maze has something better for me.

At least that hand cannon seems cool.

Zoidberg

Last exotic drop I've gotten from a Nightfall was three weeks ago, when I got No Land Beyond. Let's hope the chest in the Gorgon maze has something better for me.

Never had an exotic weapon drop from a nf, only had no back up plans twice. It's better that way, no longer a disappointment every week as I expect nothing!

Ghazi

That Deviant Gravity is a good roll. If it has field scout, I'd definitely keep it.

Finished 3x but can do again, we're doing normal Atheon now..

How many hours before you get online?

1.5. Have to wait for fiancé to go to work.

Also, Ruthless, based on what you were saying yesterday, tell me if I have this right:

I want the most drops for the raids. I should do Gorgon NM, and then VoG HM starting at Oracles for chances at the weapons I'm missing (including Fatebringer!).

Then do CE NM followed by CE HM just Crota fight.

Is that right?

1.5. Have to wait for fiancé to go to work.

Also, Ruthless, based on what you were saying yesterday, tell me if I have this right:

I want the most drops for the raids. I should do Gorgon NM, and then VoG HM starting at Oracles for chances at the weapons I'm missing (including Fatebringer!).

Then do CE NM followed by CE HM just Crota fight.

Is that right?

Yeah that is correct.

sorry, Kadey, Ruthles, and Mckapp. AFPS4. wasn't sure how many people we "lost" to BB, so just left my PS4 on after my last Crota kill last night with me spinning around at the normal gorgon's CP. since Ruthles already has the CPs i guess it was pointless. be on in an hour after i drop my kids off at the bus stop (and no, that's not a euphemism) :D

sorry, Kadey, Ruthles, and Mckapp. AFPS4. wasn't sure how many people we "lost" to BB, so just left my PS4 on after my last Crota kill last night with me spinning around at the normal gorgon's CP. since Ruthles already has the CPs i guess it was pointless. be on in an hour after i drop my kids off at the bus stop (and no, that's not a euphemism) :D

I'll be on same time

Ghazi

The other week, one of my friends got three NLB drops in one run. Twas quite hilarious . Two from Crota and one from Deathsingers.

HigXx

Honestly desperate to get Warlock boots from Crota this week. Its actually making me spend less time with Destiny as theyre the only thing I need

edit: Top of the page means I must get them this week

Kal_El

Before I start Bloodborne this morning I want to do 3x NF. Will be on in 1 hr after GF goes to work. PSN Clark_Kent if the time matches up with anyone here.

HigXx

Before I start Bloodborne this morning I want to do 3x NF. Will be on in 1 hr after GF goes to work. PSN Clark_Kent if the time matches up with anyone here.

I can do x3 Nightfalls in 1 hour. Perfect timing for me. Psn is same as here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom