• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Wow, they weren't kidding about jumping ship when that game came out.
It's normal, the game is just releasing. I'll also spend most of my gaming time this week on Bloodborne, but I'll still do my nightfalls and weeklies.
Things will get back to "normal" in two or three weeks, once people finish Bloodborne / get bored of dying too much. With how much hype the game got, I wouldn't be surprised to see quite a lot of newcomers to the serie have a harsh time on it, and throw the towel... ^^

45 normal Crota runs. Still no Black Hammer.
Damn. :/

Wow you guys are slacking. It's been an hour and no one has posted what the nightfall actually is.
I suppose it's because megaman's leak was correct once more. :D
And if so, that should be arc burn Phogoth, both for NF and the weekly.

Feorax

Stood on the rock calling out rockets. What a fucking time for my mic to break.

Bloodborne downloads must be fucking Sony's servers something hard based on the lag we're getting.

noomi

3x normal DS and crota done in 30min this morning :p

Suros, Monte Carlo, Infusion Helm, Hunger of Crota, Song of Ir Yut.... all sharded :p

Probably will do the rest over the course of the week, no more rushing. Macello and Nuszka both got hawkmoons at the same time this morning lol, normally that would bother me... BUT NOT ANYMORE! MUAHAHA

3x normal DS and crota done in 30min this morning :p

Suros, Monte Carlo, Infusion Helm, Hunger of Crota, Song of Ir Yut.... all sharded :p

Probably will do the rest over the course of the week, no more rushing. Macello and Nuszka both got hawkmoons at the same time this morning lol, normally that would bother me... BUT NOT ANYMORE! MUAHAHA
Crota gave my Titan Hawkmoon two weeks in a row. How much would that have bothered you a month ago?

Shito

For all the critics we can have about Destiny's RNG, it must do something right, because here I am watching Kadey's stream just to see what loot you guys get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom