• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Hi guys what's going on in here?

I haven't done my destiny duties today and I feel dirty about it, still plan on getting everything done eventually though.

Will need 3x hard Crota, gorgon checkpoints, weeklies, and 3x atheons.... And and nightfalls.
I'm down, I'll be home in twenty. Psn Lnkn52

Hi guys what's going on in here?

I haven't done my destiny duties today and I feel dirty about it, still plan on getting everything done eventually though.

Will need 3x hard Crota, gorgon checkpoints, weeklies, and 3x atheons.... And and nightfalls.
Get back hunting!

Ryck

Shit I won't be home for a bit but will add you. You're on xbone? Will you be on in about an hour?

I'm on ps4 sorry but yeah I'm getting ready to get out of here unless anyone else needs the gorgon normal cp

Anyone have HM gorgon to share with me?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
I'm on ps4 sorry but yeah I'm getting ready to get out of here unless anyone else needs the gorgon normal cp

Anyone have HM gorgon to share with me?

Ah rats too late :< needed normal gorgon.

Haven't really been eager to complete HM Crota after clearing it less than a handful of times. What's the most popular setup for taking him down now? Middle area outside crystal room?

What are best practices for the fireteam's swordsman to take down the enemy swordbearer when it doesn't want to show its face, and runs off to the far corners of the map?

Ridli

Dang, Bloodborne effect is real. Phogoth will be lonely today. If you'd like to go show him some arc damage lemme know. Could use 1 more for nightfall weekly. PSN: RidliMM

Haven't really been eager to complete HM Crota after clearing it less than a handful of times. What's the most popular setup for taking him down now? Middle area outside crystal room?

What are best practices for the fireteam's swordsman to take down the enemy swordbearer when it doesn't want to show its face, and runs off to the far corners of the map?
the windows edge outside the crystal room. Have a titan place a bubble on the side to distract the boomers. Repeat. Under the tower for orges. Then back into the crystal room and wait till crota is back in the middle for the final sword.

Even as someone with 3 horns and all exotic weapons, today my loot haul topped it all. I am finally the proud owner of a motherfucking Foil. No more oracles for me. Ever.

Also, going to be giving my buddy the hard Gorgon cp, so if anyone wants in on it, my psn is reignofsparrows. Fireteam public.

Even as someone with 3 horns and all exotic weapons, today my loot haul topped it all. I am finally the proud owner of a motherfucking Foil. No more oracles for me. Ever.

Also, going to be giving my buddy the hard Gorgon cp, so if anyone wants in on it, my psn is reignofsparrows. Fireteam public.
congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom