• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

If I already have Truth and Hunger of Crota, should I hold onto/upgrade Dragon's Breath?

Just did 2 NF's and a full CE run and I got nothing but shards/energy and Dragon Breath... :(

MickeyPhree

Alright. Need to do NM and HM Crota for one of my Characters. As before, a level 32 Hunter who knows how to use the sword will be greatly appreciated. I'm a lvl 31 Titan with a maxed out Gjallerhorn.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

31 warlock.

Mickeyphree

Impala26

So newbish question here, but considering it comes up here frequently, I wanted to straighten it out.

What exactly is the method/means/process of sharing the main checkpoints in the raids? I understand the obviously benefits--folks can just quickly jump in to farm chests, drops, glimmer, etc. However, where I'm confused is does this mean at least one person basically has to sacrifice their particular raid completion in order to wait for others? Or is there some sort of mid-raid character switching mechanic that "saves" the raid at that point for the original character?

I'm just curious because I was assuming that there aren't THAT many altruistic folks out there with this sort of thing. I guess I'm just looking for a brief explanation as this concept of the raids is unfamiliar to me.

Thanks ahead of time folks!

RemiLP

Alright. Need to do NM and HM Crota for one of my Characters. As before, a level 32 Hunter who knows how to use the sword will be greatly appreciated. I'm a lvl 31 Titan with a maxed out Gjallerhorn.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Im up for it, if we can start soon. Camsterhamster93, 32 titan

TheOddOne

Well, I guess today wasn't a total loss.

DNmDyhC.png

Now I can finally shard my old one. :lol

Cheers for the runs, Poker.
BURN EVERYTHING.

BURN EVERYTHING.

BURN EVERYTHING.

Saw many people on my Friends List playing Bloodborne, downloading now. Need to mix up my game time.

Already did 3 x NF, 3 x Weekly, 3 x Gorgans HM, and 3 x Atheon HM today. It can not hurt to try out another game. 😃

Cheers

LTWood12

any tips on farming fusion rifle kills for this nightfall? I'll be using vex and Light of the Abyss. Have about 130 left to complete the bounty.

WE NEED ONE MORE FOR NIGHTFALL (PS4) RIGHT NOW!

First person to quote this and list their PSN name gets in. We just beat it once in like 15 minutes.

any tips on farming fusion rifle kills for this nightfall? I'll be using vex and Light of the Abyss. Have about 130 left to complete the bounty.

Load into the nightfall but then scoot your way to another area with level 30 enemies. I believe the other temple areas work. Kill them and move on to have them respawn. Plus, if you die you don't get bounced to orbit.

shermas

posting again for the new page...

If I already have Truth and Hunger of Crota, should I hold onto/upgrade Dragon's Breath?

Just did 2 NF's and a full CE run and I got nothing but shards/energy and Dragon Breath... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom