• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

After 6 months I've finally had the best day of drops I've ever experienced with the game.

Gjallarhorn (My first!)
Monte Carlo
Song of Ir Yut

With success in my personal life today as well today has been a motherfucking good day. DMC4 SE reveal yesterday, Bloodborne on Friday and some events at the weekend and this week is the GOAT week of 2015.

Xion385

After 6 months I've finally had the best day of drops I've ever experienced with the game.

Gjallarhorn (My first!)
Monte Carlo
Song of Ir Yut

With success in my personal life today as well today has been a motherfucking good day. DMC4 SE reveal yesterday, Bloodborne on Friday and some events at the weekend and this week is the GOAT week of 2015.
Congrats!

JerryEveryday

Neo Member

Gjallarhorn (My first!)
Monte Carlo
Song of Ir Yut

That's awesome. Congratz.

hiryu64

Got a VoG NM Atheon CP on XB1 from a failed run. Could use a group to help finish off this bastard. Gamertag is hiryu64. Message me with 'gaf' for an invite.

hey all,
i have Destiny digitally. I'm thinking about installing a solid-state drive in my PS4, as i think my current one is on the cusp of failure. do any of you have a SSD installed, and which one do you have? like/dislike?

todd360

Every time bloodborne loads I feel like I'm waiting to get into the tower from orbit. In dark souls your death would piss you off because you lost your souls. In bloodborne I say fuck the blood I just don't want to go back to the loading screen lol.

Every time bloodborne loads I feel like I'm waiting to get into the tower from orbit. In dark souls your death would piss you off because you lost your souls. In bloodborne I say fuck the blood I just don't want to go back to the loading screen lol.
it's really bad

I don't understand how it's so long

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Playing my first big game since Destiny. Evil Within runs so bad on PS4. The game is starting to be somewhat fun for me. I don't like the clunkiness. And game play to me seems a step back even compared to the RE games.

rNilla

The Bloodborne loading screen is the perfect time to check BBGAF and skim through the 20 pages you just missed. And read that one new post in DGAF.

Wasn't really expecting to play much tonight, but despite the launch of Bloodborne I had a good group of friends on and managed to do 3 NFs, 2 weeklies, and 2 normal CEs. Honestly might call it a week.

Dunk#7

are we still going to do this? :)

I was wanting to, but it took so long for responses I found a group elsewhere. There didn't seem to be many responses for awhile.

I am still up for it on another character

Sorry I am 45 minutes late. I figured it was a lost cause and hadn't been checking

Ryck

Anyone want to do weekly's? Matchmaking is soul crushing. Can't even get past the first room before "last guardian standing" followed by "morons departed".

phen0m24

B-But no moving parts Samsung goodness :(

Meh. It was the best bang for the buck. A SSD with 1TB of space would cost the equivalent of another PS4. That was $77.

:)

It's been fine, it's under warranty (I believe) and it runs quickly. No complaints here.

Trust me, I have a Samsung Pro SSD in my desktop - I know they are great. But only 256GB. I wanted a TB.

Rehsa

Hawkmoon #3, sorry Kalamari :/ and sorry you got shit again on the second.

One spot for NF, running again.

Edit: I see you have another, next time!

Edit 2 so I don't post so often in this ghost town lol, shards and coins after that :/ Still need both gorgons and two normal DS/Crota, not sure if I want to do HM Crota. Maybe tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom