• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
1 hour since last post, nearly page 2 of Community. Yikes :/

If activity drops that much I wouldn't be surprised to see HoW info this week or the next at the latest.

phen0m24

1 hour since last post, nearly page 2 of Community. Yikes :/

If activity drops that much I wouldn't be surprised to see HoW info this week or the next at the latest.
Yeah they're going to have to do something to grab everyone and Re engage. That other game has captured many an attention span and is getting really good scores to boot.

Megaton on Thursday? Would be nice.

Shito

I don't believe one bit we'll get some HoW info tomorrow; we probably won't get the first infos from their weekly update anyway: they will do just like they did for TDB, sell the exclusivity to a magazine / website.
We'll be lucky if we get a word about the vault upgrade they teased us with last week. ^^

WipedOut

I3RcQ.jpg

nOoblet16

I am in US for three weeks starting today, gonna try cross continental remote play. Not really expecting it to work especially on west coast but maybe when I go to NYC I might be able to.

If it works and I can play then I wonder if I can raid with that input lag lol.

Silav101

Yeah, ill help if there are enough people wanting to do it.

Edit: ffs, top of page...

I still need a full HM crota raid for my two 31's and my 32 warlock. I at least have a gjally, so not entirely useless.

I'm in if you don't mind a bit of carrying.

E92 M3

Do you guys remember Bungie Pro for Halo 3? I'd like to see something like that for Destiny. Features can include character backup and such. Make it $25 and it can be a good little source of extra income for them and cheap for the end-user.

Gala

Nine hours to go till I can play Destiny, are there any groups for VoG nm/hm and/or CE HM planned for 11pm GMT+1 (in 9 hours)?

noomi

Yeah guys, I uh.... I think OT 19 will be around for quite a bit, unless until next patch or some major announcement.

It's ok, House of Wolves will bring many back :D

LTWood12

The streak is alive (someone gets gjallarhorn every week that I play with). Single Normal CE dropped 2 Gjallarhorns at Crota last night (someone's 1st, and my 4th).

Kal_El

I've never done a raid group with Gaffers and I was wondering how everyone here did the bridge? Do you cheese it with just 1 person going across or do you get everyone across with the sword? Even the first part with the lamps, does 1 person run it or does everyone?

Bradach

Matt/Feorax went offline, not sure if he's coming back.

If we get a team going in an hour or so thats's fine.
I'd be up for some raiding if you don't mind a 31 Titan. I did CE HM with him before and it went ok (I dropped the bubble to distract the boomers from swordbarer)

Deku Tree

I basically have almost everything in Destiny. And everything maxed too.

I Started playing BB last night when Cosmos was a no show for our regular NFs etc. BB is punishing but a lot of fun. I may start doing only NF and weeklies every week now and just otherwise put Destiny on the back burner until HoW. Or sometimes maybe just weeklies for the coins. We will see!

Dave_6

Got the Titan helm from Crota last night and that was the last thing I needed. All CE loot got! With all 3 toons at 32, all I need is for Thunderlord to fucking drop and I'll have pretty much everything minus a few exotic armor pieces.

C'mon Bungie, bring on House of Wolves!!!

CLBridges

Completed three Nightfall's yesterday and still no Thunderlord. RNG dropped The Conduit pulse rifle on 2/3 of my NF runs, smh. I might actually raid this week for the off chance that TL will drop for me, it's the only exotic I'm missing plus I've heard it's actually a good machine gun.

Also, here's hoping tomorrow's weekly will be an interesting read, my Friends List is looking a little barren on Destiny lol.

If anyone is left on ps4, I'm up for crota normal/hard and 2 nightfalls.
could murder a gorgon cp as well please.

Edit: had to cancel my bloodborne collectors edition :( bills all hit me at once.

ultrazilla

I need help getting my exotic bounty done for thorn. It's the last step where I have to kill the wizard xygor where phogoth is chained. The wizard comes on the third ship/wave of enemies while phogoth is alive.

If anyone is interested, I'm on PS4/PSN Kaijuseijin

If you help me, I will help you get your bounty done as well when/if you get it. Thanks

Bradach

I need help getting my exotic bounty done for thorn. It's the last step where I have to kill the wizard xygor where phogoth is chained. The wizard comes on the third ship/wave of enemies while phogoth is alive.

If anyone is interested, I'm on PS4/PSN Kaijuseijin

If you help me, I will help you get your bounty done as well when/if you get it. Thanks
I have that exact part of the bounty to do too. I'll add you

WipedOut

Horrible reset week!

You know it's bad when the best thing you get is a Shotgun.

NF1 - 8 Energy
NF2 - MIda Tool - (Shard)
NF3 - Special Legendary Engram (Two to the Morgue - Void - Grenadier / Field Scout, High Calibur Rounds / Shot Package)

NCE - Song (Shard)
HCE1 - Fang
HCE2 - Fang
HCE3 - Word of Crota (Keeper, now have 3)

Might do Atheon later this week, if not think I'm done till next reset.

aarcane

Nightfall: The Calming (fusion rifle) with solar damage and crap perks. Will probably shard.
Weekly: Another arc LDR, potentially useful perks (field scout, final round). Will probably keep.
Gorgon CP: More shards and energy for the collection.
Crota NM: More shards and energy, but the chestpiece finally dropped so I can now hit level 32. At last.

ocean

Banned
I've never done a raid group with Gaffers and I was wondering how everyone here did the bridge? Do you cheese it with just 1 person going across or do you get everyone across with the sword? Even the first part with the lamps, does 1 person run it or does everyone?
Depends on the group but these sections aren't hard to do legit.

Bridge: if you're having a hard time getting everyone across, use a Titan to cross first. You can use a grenade while using the sword. Striker Flashbang grenade when you cross the bridge will blind the Swordbearer and make him a defenseless target. Then move out of the way to stay safe. When more people begin crossing, chuck a grenade at the Swordbearer so people can kill him easy when they get across. Once 3 people cross, the 3 people back on the first side go up the stairs where you spawn and stay safe. The three people who crossed build the bridge. Then the original side just has to get swords and cross, not too hard.

Once everybody is across get out of the plate / totems and group up on the right side. Titan bubbles are good to make orbs and provide a safe spot. Everyone huddled up on right are generally safe, just call out Ogre as soon as you see it. DPS and he goes down fast. Take care of middle Wizard because it can cause damage. Then just snipe and Rocket the Ogre on far left and you're done :)

LTWood12

Horrible reset week!

You know it's bad when the best thing you get is a Shotgun.

NF1 - 8 Energy
NF2 - MIda Tool - (Shard)
NF3 - Special Legendary Engram (Two to the Morgue - Void - Grenadier / Field Scout, High Calibur Rounds / Shot Package)

NCE - Song (Shard)
HCE1 - Fang
HCE2 - Fang
HCE3 - Word of Crota (Keeper, now have 3)

Might do Atheon later this week, if not think I'm done till next reset.

That's not a horrible reset week by any means. You got great drops.

E92 M3

We should be running HM Atheon x3 later tonight if you want in. They always go so fast it's not much of a commitment. Who knows... maybe you'll get another vex!

I still need 2 deathsingers - have the checkpoint on one of my characters. That should be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom