• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
I will do all the Weekly activities and play some PVP on weekends until the next expansion.

While that I will play Bloodborne... the hype is real and the game is fucking amazing.

This week ended for me already :( I did all the activities and got nothing... no Black Hammer... no 4th Horseman.

So maybe next week :(

GhaleonEB

The Nightfall dropped a pulse rifle I had just dismantled from my vault. It came back. Dismantled again.

Ran the weekly with the same group, one of whom had run it already. All three of us got legendary engrams and got decent useful legendary weapons from them. The weekly had better loot than the Nightfall.

Bungie. Please. Nightfall loot tables. Three weeks with two runs each and nada from them.

Ji66a-Man

Nightfall #1: Monte Carlo (already had one, dismantled)
Nightfall #2: Payback SOS (garbage auto rifle, dismantled)
Nightfall #3: 9 Ascendant Energies

Another week with terrible drops.

blazeuk

I can't stop getting Plan C. it just doesn't stop dropping

bungie stop

It won't drop for me, I didn't buy it from Xur when he was selling it (twice?) since I don't use fusion rifles but now I only need Plan C and the Crux for the collection. The game loves giving me NLB though, got it twice in a single CE run yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom