• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

heh... I don't have the heart to shard it. An alt will make use of it for now.

iJqtBjo.jpg

They work on any XP produced but using them in the game world is usually not as beneficial. What I do is I finish up all my bounties and then play the daily story until the end and then pop one before the final part of it. Finish up the story and get the XP from that then go to the tower and turn everything in. Gives a nice bump for exotics.

Of course always have the item equipped that you're using the telemetry for so it gets the xp.

Thank you. :)

LTWood12

heh... I don't have the heart to shard it. An alt will make use of it for now.

Seems like I've seen quite a few screenshots like this from this Nightfall. Last time I saw all exotics in a NF was probably December. Got 2 more to do this week. Only need exotic armor at this point.

Kalamari

I'm fairly confident that Bungie knows our concerns regarding issues with the game, many Bungie folks probably check this thread fairly frequently (we love you guys). I don't expect to see many drastic changes until the Comet though, HoW will address some, but the big ones probably won't arise until the major revamp of Comet.

Remember to keep your expectations in check.

Also, I will probably start playing soon, does anyone need/want normal gorgons cp?

Impala26

I would be down to try crota either tonight or tomorrow if we can find some more people.

Would you be willing to do VoG instead with me though?
Would prefer something quick to do and where I know what I'm doing, lol.
That and I'm thirsty for Ass Mats to still level up my character.

Would you be willing to do VoG instead with me though?
Would prefer something quick to do and where I know what I'm doing, lol.
That and I'm thirsty for Ass Mats to still level up my character.
Sure. What time are you usually on? I can run VoG tomorrow after work. Sometime after 2pm EST.

Impala26

Sure. What time are you usually on? I can run VoG tomorrow after work. Sometime after 2pm EST.

Okay so I work basically 9 to 5 EST and am on for maybe an hour or two most nights as of late closer to midnight. Weekends are definitely preferable obviously.

That said, tomorrow is unique and I have a chance to be on earlier in the evening and for a bit longer. Post here and I can probably be on. I'll see if I can bring my irl buddy again or possibly Halo GAF folks.

Homeboyd

When is the next time you're running a Normal mode Crota? Those guys I was playing with yesterday want to try out the newest raid.
Tonight probably. I've run the good cp's 3x on normal and hard but wouldn't mind running it again. Think some of our group needs DS anyways.

stb

I have a group of 3 that will be doing 3 hm atheon and 3 hm crota. Swordbearing is no issue. We will probably be looking to start around 7 or 7 30 eastern, so that might line up nicely.

Based on Dave_6's response, above, we're looking at more like 8 eastern. Is that a problem? I'd love to team up.

Axoman

To the non believers, I find it funny that two days after I changed to one of the speakers emblems, I got Gjally.

Purely coincidental. You're just having a good string of RNG luck.

In a span of 3 or 4 weeks, I was getting 2 out 3 Nightfall rewards being exotics and a couple weeks all 3 rewards were exotic.

In the same stretch I received 3 gjallarhorns and other exotics I was missing to complete my collection. I also got some missing CE and VOG weapons.

Mindlog

Bloodborne is very very good.

Got a good chuckle reading the OT after I posted this. The whole pages is covered in d-bag GAF.
Err #DGAF :]

GhaleonEB

Motes are actually an extremely useful currency IMO.

I am hoarding motes so that when HoW drops with 3.0 Exotics I'm gonna buy as many exotic engrams from Xur as I can so that I can roll for as many upgraded exotic armors as I can get. And also if you get duplicates then it's just like a free exotic shard. A good reason for me to keep doing 3x NF's is to get those free 9 motes per week from the Eris bounty.

I did that also with TDB when it came out and I got loads of exotic shards as a result.

That sounds like a good future use of them, I just already have the armor items that suit each of my character subclasses and haven't seen any others I'm interested in, so it's pointless for me to roll for more. I haven't spent a mote yet and am approaching 300 of them.

I practically forgot this thread exists. Bloodborne on the brain. Hope to find time to do the Weekly's. Anyone know what predictions are for Xur?

I still need to farm up hundreds of destination mats and max all Marks before HoW. Hope I have the will to do it, with every character at 32, the only drive to play is to set myself up for being more efficient when HoW is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom