• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Guys, don't go to yharnam. There's some werid stuff going on there. The darkness seems to have taken the town.

It's so good, took me a few hours to get the hang of it, but I'm hooked now. I keep using destiny controls by accident too, switching weapons with triangle and trying to sprint with L3.... Old habits die hard :p

Bungie, that vault space update tomorrow better be groundbreaking!

I really hope so, it's been long overdue honestly. I also hope for some house of wolves details.

Lima

Lol I got invited to the Grandmasters of Grimoire clan.

Congratulations Guardian on your Remarkable Achievement of Obtaining the Max Grimoire Score.
You have proven through blood, sweet, and of course grinding that you are among the best of the best which Destiny has to offer. We now offer you chance to join our Elite Organization whom much like yourself, have accomplished the same feats of strength. We are small in number, but as the saying goes it is not the quantity of the group, but the quality.

Get out.

That kind of sounds good but since weapons are 150 marks you need 2 weeks to grind for a weapon. It'd suck to get excited about the Saterienne Rapier and want it, grind 100 marks and then see that it's a different gun the next week when you're planning on buying.

I think the Gunsmith needs to have a "Daily Legendary Weapon" with random perks. 150 Marks, 1 Commendation.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Never seen this thread so dead.

Would like 3x Hard Atheon from gorgons or three weeklies but that doesn't look like it's happening.

Yep, just spent my first few hours on Bloodborne, and I think it will even be hard for me to do my 3 NFs and weeklies in the coming weeks... ^^
As a long time Souls player, and a big fan of DMC and Bayonetta, I'm already seeing some GREAT potential on this game. I'm only starting to get a grasp on the mechanics and I'm already trying to be styling... ^^

Bungie, that vault space update tomorrow better be groundbreaking!

I'm all about the threaded cain as well. It's so much fun.

phen0m24

It's OK there are hunters on the case. No Cheeselocks or Bubblebros needed.
My hunter could use don't touch me or some bladedancer super or a Gjallarhorn. That's for sure.

I killed some dudes once I figured out how to equip the weapons. But how do I upgrade the weapons? And I spent 1000 echoes on hunter garb thinking I would have better armor. But it looks like I'm wearing the same stuff? I'm likely just confused.

Deku Tree

Never seen this thread so dead.

Would like 3x Hard Atheon from gorgons or three weeklies but that doesn't look like it's happening.

cxJNyzm.gif

It's so weird seeing this thread move so slow. It's understandable though. Will be slow until HoW. And even then, it might not ever get as busy as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom