• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

So far I've done my nightfalls, weeklies, and x3 normal deathsingers and Crota. Will try and shoot for some hard Crota's and maybe atheons if anyone wants to this weekend.

I really don't need anything anymore, but I feel like I should get these done.

E92 M3

So far I've done my nightfalls, weeklies, and x3 normal deathsingers and Crota. Will try and shoot for some hard Crota's and maybe atheons if anyone wants to this weekend.

I really don't need anything anymore, but I feel like I should get these done.

Can't leave loot on the table ;)

Well, my RNG luck just got a bit better.

o0X5ikc.jpg

It's no Ballerhorn, but I'll take it.

Ghazi

Can't wait for them to rollout out the vault update only to accidentally overwrite everything we have in our vaults with empty space. Then they'll play it off like: "You guys said you wanted more space."

In all seriousness, though, all I'm expecting are pages. I wish they'd add sorting, but I truly don't think they care enough about vaults to add other features.

I like this idea, but unlimited re-rolling can be abused and you may have an overpowered weapon so I think it would be better if there was some kind of limit to how many times you can re-roll a weapon's perk. Example, each legendary has 3 reticles and 5 perks so you can have a total of 8 re-rolls and use them in any perk/reticles you like and cost a commendation each.
I think it would serve the whole " non-perfect weapon" scenario better if a stat re-roll was all perks like IB does it now. Maybe have damage type changes cost extra, but still a separate roll.

Defyler

28 nm crota clears with no HoC between 3 32 characters.

Five black hammers though.

750 hours between the three characters with no gally. 3 thunder lords though.

Loot system is strange.

Ghazi

That kind of sounds good but since weapons are 150 marks you need 2 weeks to grind for a weapon. It'd suck to get excited about the Saterienne Rapier and want it, grind 100 marks and then see that it's a different gun the next week when you're planning on buying.

They could easily reduce the prices or increase the weekly cap, I think they need to as well. However, they should make it painfully clear that the perks are rerolled each week, as to avoid the disappointment you mentioned.

Ok, home now. Ready to do hm Crota and Atheon. Have cp for atheon, not for Crota. Preference to stb and whoever he/she has in tow, but we have 3 spots otherwise.

Dunk#7

Ok, home now. Ready to do hm Crota and Atheon. Have cp for atheon, not for Crota. Preference to stb and whoever he/she has in tow, but we have 3 spots otherwise.

I can join if you want. May run 31 Titan just for Abyss since he is missing arms. Can switch to 32 Hunter and run sword if needed.

PSN: Dunk7

Edit: Oh nvm if you are just doing Crota

"Welcome back guardians! The latest info on our upcoming patch is below:

- Vault Space: We know you've been waiting for this one! 24 new slots to the vault are being added with the next patch! However, you'll need to bring along those trusty vanguard or crucible commendations as it will cost you 1 commendation for each item you place in or take out of the vault.

Enjoy! Feedback is welcome as always! Please comment below.

DeeJ out

#welisten
#plsplaypvp"

- Comments closed

we have to stop doing this because i thought it was real. the sad part is, it wouldn't be surprising.

Shito

Yep, just spent my first few hours on Bloodborne, and I think it will even be hard for me to do my 3 NFs and weeklies in the coming weeks... ^^
As a long time Souls player, and a big fan of DMC and Bayonetta, I'm already seeing some GREAT potential on this game. I'm only starting to get a grasp on the mechanics and I'm already trying to be styling... ^^

Bungie, that vault space update tomorrow better be groundbreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom