• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
praedyth's timepiece, corrective measure, swordbreaker, necrochasm and black hammer are the only raid weapons i'm missing from this game. only really care for black hammer but i'm not starving for it.

which means NF/Executor are never going to drop the one weapon i do want.

Corrective measure? How the hell don't you have corrective measure till now?

Homeboyd

Pretty cool, just had a blue Engram turn into a Badger CCL with outlaw, firefly and explosive rounds.
This might be the single luckiest reward I've ever heard about on Destiny. And I often play with Trance who's luck simply knows no bounds.

inb4trance:"I didn't ask for this"

Of course you didn't. Lucky people don't have to ask to be lucky.

Corrective measure? How the hell don't you have corrective measure till now?
Corrective Measure is SUPER rare. I got one early on and think I've maybe received 1 more since. They rarely ever drop in our raids.

GutZ31

This might be the single luckiest reward I've ever heard about on Destiny. And I often play with Trance who's luck simply knows no bounds.

Corrective Measure is SUPER rare. I got one early on and think I've maybe received 1 more since. They rarely ever drop in our raids.
To be honest, its been ages since I last got a CM, or Hazen Vengeance.
I think the likelihood of them dropping in Hard Mode is next to nil though, so that might be why.

Homeboyd

Really?!? If it makes you feel better I'm 800 hours in and no Ghorn haha.
That particular gun with those perks is WAY more rare than a gjallarhorn drop. The fact that you got it from a blue engram is fkn amazing. You fkn won the game.

To be honest, its been ages since I last got a CM, or Hazen Vengeance.
I think the likelihood of them dropping in Hard Mode is next to nil though, so that might be why.
You know, that makes sense. We only do hard modes now and only have for months. You're probably right. Seems weird it is still in the loot table though... just weighted much, much lower apparently.

Ryck

That particular gun with those perks is WAY more rare than a gjallarhorn drop. The fact that you got it from a blue engram is fkn amazing. You fkn won the game.
Really? Damn Im excited to level it. It's funny I have gotten quite a few Badger drops and one had rangefinder and explosive rounds another one had rangefinder and outlaw but I didn't think id get one with all three of the "Fatebringer" perks. So stoked right now. Helps ease my pain as the last few weeks have been AWFUL for me drop wise.

Homeboyd

Really? Damn Im excited to level it. It's funny I have gotten quite a few Badger drops and one had rangefinder and explosive rounds another one had rangefinder and outlaw but I didn't think id get one with all three of the "Fatebringer" perks. So stoked right now. Helps ease my pain as the last few weeks have been AWFUL for me drop wise.
Tell me this; does it have field scout?

If you say yes, I'm out. I'm just.. out.

GutZ31

The only thing that would make that drop the most over powered weapon in destiny is if it had an element.

I´ve got plenty Corrective Measures in the VOG, not a single Hezen Vengeance, i was drowning in Atheon´s Epilogues, but i´ve never got a single Vision of Confluence...RNG gonna RNG.

Pretty cool, just had a blue Engram turn into a Badger CCL with outlaw, firefly and explosive rounds.

Awesome, Badger with Outlaw+Firefly may be the best Scout Rifle possible. What were yhe other 2 perks. Flared Magwell or Firld Scout would be GOAT.

E92 M3

I didn't ask for this.

Ryck

Tell me this; does it have field scout?

If you say yes, I'm out. I'm just.. out.

Alas no field scout ( which I would totally take over ER)

badger.png

Awesome, Badger with Outlaw+Firefly may be the best Scout Rifle possible. What were yhe other 2 perks. Flared Magwell or Firld Scout would be GOAT.
Yeah it does have FM.

badger.png

Yeah it does have FM.

Outlaw + Flared magwell is lightning fast reload.

You can use Explosive Rounds, but it can interfere with Firefly to be less effective.

Individual enemy, it will wreck, crowd control less effective.

Homeboyd

Yeah it does have FM.
GZUS. With flared magwell and outlaw you don't even need field scout. That is a stupid good gun.

I would trade 4 gjallarhorns for it right now.

Edit: vvvv Yes, but you're one player out of a lot :) It's still super rare even if you had 3. Think how many times you've done VOG. If we looked at trance's inventory, you would think nothing is rare.

WipedOut

Rare you say? I had one on every character at one point.

GZUS. With flared magwell and outlaw you don't even need field scout. That is a stupid good gun.

I would trade 4 gjallarhorns for it right now.

Edit: vvvv Yes, but you're one player out of a lot :) It's still super rare. If we looked at trance's inventory, you would think nothing is rare.
Do you have Gheleon's Demise? They seem pretty comparable.

Homeboyd

Do you have Gheleon's Demise? They seem pretty comparable.
Nope. Anything that requires crucible I will never have. And from people who've had both, most seem to think Badger is superior. Never had a gheleon though so I can't personally comment. Just looking at stats.

Ryck

Hmmm so FM over ER? I do the same with Fatebringer and use field scout over ER. But I figured on a Scout ER's would be more effective.

The reload must be crazy. I also have the Guantlets for quicker reload with scouts. Thankfully I have some telemetry's in my vault.

Hmmm so FM over ER? I do the same with Fatebringer and use field scout over ER. But I figured on a Scout ER's would be more effective.

The reload must be crazy. I also have the Guantlets for quicker reload with scouts. Thankfully I have some telemetry's in my vault.

Try both. Just that ER will interfere with Firefly Proc.

waters10

Neo Member

You know, that makes sense. We only do hard modes now and only have for months. You're probably right. Seems weird it is still in the loot table though... just weighted much, much lower apparently.

I got almost the same Badger CCL. Outlaw, firefly and armor piercing. It doesn't have explosive rounds though. I love this gun ... Rarely leaves my primary spot! I got mine from a FWC package, I believe.

Yep, I still don't have a corrective measure or praetorian foil, and for exotics, I still need the T-Lord and Nechrocrapm.

edit: That's a mighty fine scout rifle you got there, Ryck.

you posted a picture of yourself using an auto rifle as well

I don't even know you

come on fig. up until october, everybody used auto rifles.

i remember playing a skirmish game with math. we were getting our asses kicked and i asked her why she was using a hand cannon instead of an auto rifle like everyone else.

BuzzJive

I got one very similar, but I think it was a purple Engram. It's got firefly and explosive rounds, but Final Round instead of Outlaw. It's a good gun.

I think I may be slightly lucky too. My first run through normal VoG produced Vision of Confluence, Found Verdict, Praedyth's Revenge and Hezen Vengeance - along with some armor. My one and only time through hard VoG produced a Vex Mythoclast.

Really?!? If it makes you feel better I'm 800 hours in and no Ghorn haha.

But then again, I've got a few hundred hours in to the game and don't have a Ghorn or a Hawkmoon.

dodgeme

I got almost the same Badger CCL. Outlaw, firefly and armor piercing. It doesn't have explosive rounds though. I love this gun ... Rarely leaves my primary spot! I got mine from a FWC package, I believe.

I've also got a decent Badger CCL with Outlaw, Explosive Rounds and Rangefinder. It's a fun one to use thats for sure.

come on fig. up until october, everybody used auto rifles.

i remember playing a skirmish game with math. we were getting our asses kicked and i asked her why she was using a hand cannon instead of an auto rifle like everyone else.

lol I can't even imagine. I'm disgusted.

I'm not. I used Suros like the bitch I am.

Cheesing down memory lane. What fun raids these were.

CBDNQsdWcAAblWr.jpg:large

CBDNYwzU0AAMIiF.jpg:large

CBDNnfEWQAAbn43.jpg:large

Pretty sure that last one is part of a flawless run, actually. Look at all those wonderful orbs.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Great NM Raid Guys! Virtually flawless.

Alright, because I'm a masocist, need FOUR people for the HM Crota Raid. A lvl 32 Hunter swordbeaer is highly neeeded/

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoriri-ko

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom