• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

allday247

Banned
Great NM Raid Guys! Virtually flawless.

Alright, because I'm a masocist, need FOUR people for the HM Crota Raid. A lvl 32 Hunter swordbeaer is highly neeeded/

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoriri-ko

3.) Milkypooz

4.)

5.)

6.)

I'm up for it. Not a sword bearer though. Lvl32 titan.
PSN Milkypooz.

Opening this thread like

8gCyj8a.gif

123rl

Just had my first Exotic drop in months - Mida Multi Tool

I don't have an Exotic Scout rifle so it's new but I'm currently trying to level up Red Death. I'm probably going to end Up holding both at the same time and alternating

Gala

Great NM Raid Guys! Virtually flawless.

Alright, because I'm a masocist, need FOUR people for the HM Crota Raid. A lvl 32 Hunter swordbeaer is highly neeeded/

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoriri-ko

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

If you take my 31 hunter, I would be in! PSN: GalaVita

is it just me, or is the weekly update late? perhaps they're trying to jazz it up a little bit more than they had initially intended?

BloodBorne Effect is in full bloom

Lima

Wow 16 more places for weapons. Are you even serious right now? Dragged down by these shithouses called 360 and PS3. They should have never released the damn game for these systems. Ugh fuck all that.

Today, the dimensions of your Vault provides for the storage of twenty (20) ARMOR pieces, twenty (20) WEAPONS, and twenty (20) GENERAL items – you know, things like materials, shaders, emblems, ships, vehicles, etc.

Update 1.1.2 will push the boundaries of your secure repository. The new dimensions will let you store twenty-four (24) ARMOR pieces, thirty-six (36) WEAPONS, and twenty-four (24) GENERAL items.

Huh. I was REALLY hoping we'd get more extra space than that. Any relief helps though. He kind of makes it sound like we'll get more in HoW:

Stand by, because Update 1.1.2 arrives in April. As for what the future holds for Vaults, only a time traveler would know for sure.

E92 M3

First of all, they could have gotten rid of the stupid 200 items per stack for destination materials. Secondly, yet again no mention of weapon buffs or anything. They are are drip-feeding us info.

Other than that, the space upgrade is paltry, but I do like the extra 16 slots.

Homeboyd

First of all, they could have gotten rid of the stupid 200 items per stack for destination materials. Secondly, yet again no mention of weapon buffs or anything. They are are drip-feeding us info.

Other than that, the space upgrade is paltry, but I do like the extra 16 slots.
Seriously. Allow for more than 200 mats per stack, and 20 ammo packs per stack and were good.

Zoidberg

I can't believe that is an entire weekly update. They've been hyping up the vault space fix for a while and it is literally just a few extra slots, that will be used within a week or two once HoW drops....things that should have happened:

move commendations to the currency screen rather than them being items
planetary materials stacking, ammo synths stacking - why the fuck do ascendant materials go > 1000 but these things cap at 20 or 200?
Split weapons into their types (primary, secondary, heavy) - have 20 per type

Edit: And a tab for shaders and emblems, why are these classes as general items?

Today, the dimensions of your Vault provides for the storage of twenty (20) ARMOR pieces, twenty (20) WEAPONS, and twenty (20) GENERAL items – you know, things like materials, shaders, emblems, ships, vehicles, etc.

Update 1.1.2 will push the boundaries of your secure repository. The new dimensions will let you store twenty-four (24) ARMOR pieces, thirty-six (36) WEAPONS, and twenty-four (24) GENERAL items.

Stand by, because Update 1.1.2 arrives in April. As for what the future holds for Vaults, only a time traveler would know for sure.

Huh. I was REALLY hoping we'd get more extra space than that. Any relief helps though. He kind of makes it sound like we'll get more in HoW:

so i guess we have to go beat it out of Atheon?

Frostburn

Having enough weapon slots (36) for each exotic will be really nice. I run into storage issues on the weapon vault section and general storage vault sections the most. 4 extra for general and armor is low but as they state in the update it seems to mostly be the 360 and PS3 memory limitations holding them back.

BokehKing

Banned
Damn... Only 4 extra spaces in items and armor?

From the sounds of this update we are not seeing House of Wolves until May.

Which royally sucks

Holy shit. I haven't played Destiny in about a month but still love the game. Just waiting for the DLC.

4 more amor slots? 4..FOUR??

for fucks sake bungie.

Lima

They are just gonna add another vault in the reef social space. Bungie gonna Bungie. I bet that is their solution to even more vault space.

Homeboyd

Of course people's vaults aren't full. Don't they understand why that is? We have to keep deleting shit to keep moving our gear around. My vault is never full because of this yet I desperately need more space. I'm deleting good gear constantly.

lol at that pic

vault_bigger.jpg

str8 trollin
This is so disappointing...
More weapon space is nice, but General storage is my most filled section. Four more slots won't change a thing.
Why are shaders and emblems "physical" items?
Why not make them consumables that unlock new options in some shader/emblem list? Similar to how WoW manages mounts.

Deku Tree

Expected that too but it seems that even the solution they will implement now is pushing the 360/PS3 memory.

The saves are on their servers. And they should be because otherwise we would have rampant cheating like in Diablo 3 on PS4 with its local saves.

They are being cheap with vault space because each vault slot mutilplied by 16 million players or whatever the number is costs them recurring monthly server expenses.

It has nothing to do with PS360 IMO. Pages of vault space on the old consoles would be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom