• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
This might be the single luckiest reward I've ever heard about on Destiny. And I often play with Trance who's luck simply knows no bounds.

inb4trance:"I didn't ask for this"

Of course you didn't. Lucky people don't have to ask to be lucky.

Corrective Measure is SUPER rare. I got one early on and think I've maybe received 1 more since. They rarely ever drop in our raids.
First I've heard of CM being rare. It's a Normal drop, I've gotten it a lot. In my observations the rarest VoG drops are the Pulse and Fusion Rifles.

destiny

SK3J2nS.jpg
No worries. Those purples are just ass mats. Who needs them?

ocean

Banned
Vault upgrade is much appreciated. I expected a 2x increase but 20->36 is close enough. It'll be tight with HoW Exotics + Raid weapons though.

Also, dat video. I want to superman across to Crota now so bad.

ocean

Banned
It is my understanding that an Emgram is determined when it drops, Rahool just reveals it.
Rahool trying shift the blame away from his shady incompetent hands.

But yeah I'm pretty sure no engrams decided into DLC gear when TDB dropped. I've got all the Exotic bounties completed though just waiting to turn them in when HoW releases to have them right away at new attack cap.

Deku Tree

It is my understanding that an Emgram is determined when it drops, Rahool just reveals it.

No I don't think anyone from Bungie ever said that. Also I don't believe it because armor decrypts for the class of the guardian decrypting it not the class of the guardian who it dropped for if you swap it via the vault.

But you can be sure that pre HoW stuff will not decrypt as post HoW stuff. It never has before.

Daemul

I've never been able to wrap my head around just how much some people struggle badly with vault space. Do people keep shit they don't use to build up a collection or something?

Ain't nobody got time for that OCD shit. If I don't have a use for a weapon, it's getting sharded, regardless of whether it's an exotic or not. Destiny is already a grindfest, turning it into a collectathon only makes shit worse. You don't even get anything for completing a collection, so the whole problem is self inflicted.
3077217049.gif

I've never been able to wrap my head around just how much some people struggle badly with vault space. Do people keep shit they don't use to build up a collection or something?

Ain't nobody got time for that OCD shit. If I don't have a use for a weapon, it's getting sharded, regardless of whether it's an exotic or not. Destiny is already a grindfest, turning it into a collectathon only makes shit worse. You don't even get anything for completing a collection, so the whole problem is self inflicted.
3077217049.gif

if i sharded everything i didn't use, i'd only have 10 weapons lol.

hydruxo

3077217049.gif

Months ago I used to want to collect everything but after the exotic upgrade fiasco I was like screw that shit haha. Any duplicates I get are sharded now, especially now that we have the companion app transferring. Still alot of people out there enjoy collecting all the exotics, and I don't think that's OCD at all.

Months ago I used to want to collect everything but after the exotic upgrade fiasco I was like screw that shit haha. Any duplicates I get are sharded now, especially now that we have the companion app transferring. Still alot of people out there enjoy collecting all the exotics, and I don't think that's OCD at all.

It's weird, I'm totally shard happy, but just can't bring myself to shard my VoG weapons. Still have FB, VOC, PR, and CM on each character.

Homeboyd

3077217049.gif
That doesn't make a lot of sense considering the reason you may not use a weapon is because it's weak right now but might not be after a buff (juju, thorn, shotguns) etc. Same could be said for armor for a class you don't have yet but may build in the future. See people on here all the time saying they wish they hadn't deleted something because way back when they never thought they'd make a class that could use it.

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the quick run guys and I'm real sorry I wasn't communicating. Couldn't find headphones and it's too late to turn up TV volume :p

Finally got Crota Sparrow, officially have every Heroic drop. Still no Black Hammer but that's another story :)

Thanks for the quick run guys and I'm real sorry I wasn't communicating. Couldn't find headphones and it's too late to turn up TV volume :p

Finally got Crota Sparrow, officially have every Heroic drop. Still no Black Hammer but that's another story :)

No worries on the mic. As long as people can hear and are on the same page.

Edit: Putting out another call for Crucible if anyone wants to play Felwinter's v Felwinter's, I mean PvP.

noomi

So ugh... did I miss all the hard crota/atheon runs? I'll try to get a run going this weekend maybe... just for shits n gig's.

Noone even talking about Xur :*( Wasn't mida predicted for this week?

So ugh... did I miss all the hard crota/atheon runs? I'll try to get a run going this weekend maybe... just for shits n gig's.

Really looking forward to trying out the MIDA. Between that, my recently purchased red death, an my recently dropped Suros, I have a lot of interesting exotic primaries to play around with.

too bad I'm too busy playing Bloodborne

Zoidberg

Hoping for Thunderlord, it shall never leave my heavy slot. Bungie please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom