• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREMSteve

Lets see if anyone fancies some Friday night raiding.

Crota's End NM: fresh run.

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland
3. BlazeUk
4. HooYah
5. Nonoriri-ko

We'll start when we have 6 people and the pigs have cleared the airspace above the hellmouth.
Good runs folks, finally got me a Black Hammer. Now only the horn alludes me...

noomi

The first monthly SEXY clan drawing commenced. And the winner is......

i7r6gQovga7V6.gif

And the prize is....

i169881z1PsPJ.gif

PM me for your prize.

Oh wow, that's really awesome of you kadey ;) Grats boofa!

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Lets see if anyone fancies some Friday night raiding.

Crota's End NM: fresh run.

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland
3. BlazeUk
4. HooYah
5. Nonoriri-ko

We'll start when we have 6 people and the pigs have cleared the airspace above the hellmouth.

Got the shard I needed for 32! Thanks for the run guys.

todd360

Stop getting Guardian Lord. Your making my praxic fire smaller :(

Also craker, you still need to pm me your proof. or $25 amazon dollars. $25 amazon dollars gets you on the list now.

rNilla

Also craker, you still need to pm me your proof. or $25 amazon dollars. $25 amazon dollars gets you on the list now.

How much for the list to be nothing but three columns of my name?

RetroMG

Yay, I'm on the list now! I'd take a screenshot and send it to my mother, but I think she'd cry if she knew how much of my adult life I've spent on a video game.

Woooo I can post again

Welcome back, Reaper!

Thanks guys. I miss venting on here. Speaking of..

Goddamn randoms.

32 titan with saint 14 in the flayers strike. Uses his super once. A fricking Fist of Havoc. And completely fails it. Argh.

waters10

Neo Member
Thanks guys. I miss venting on here. Speaking of..

Goddamn randoms.

32 titan with saint 14 in the flayers strike. Uses his super once. A fricking Fist of Havoc. And completely fails it. Argh.
That's my favorite strike now, after shotgun buff! Blind them and 3x shotgun them ... I imagine it'd be worth using an universal remote there if you have one.

Homeboyd

Anyone want to be a third for salvage? It's getting hard to find good Crucible partners since BB.
I played my first ever match of salvage earlier... defender titan with saint and a shotgun. It wasn't even close. And bc there's only 3 people on the other team there's even less of a chance they'll have one. It was ridic. Kind of fun though.

RetroMG

Anyone want to be a third for salvage? It's getting hard to find good Crucible partners since BB.

I can't but I learned something good. For the trophy, you only have to get the initial capture - it doesn't matter if you hold the relic for the entire period. In my last match, I kept capturing the relics and then getting shut down by the other team. I was really annoyed until I wound up getting the trophy anyway.

All told, getting the trophy took me about an hour, but I had a couple REALLY good games.

Deku Tree

I see everyone is coming back.. tired of BB already??

The loot struggle is real.

I have the platinum, all the loot, three
four
horns, three IB, every exotic except for only one armor that I wouldn't bother to use or level up, a huge hoard of every single material in this game, three of every CE legendary raid weapon, a level 32 of each class, 2700+ grimoire, a full vault... What is left to do for me in Destiny?

Homeboyd

four
horns, three IB, every exotic except for only one armor that I wouldn't bother to use or level up, a huge hoard of every single material in this game, three of every CE legendary raid weapon, a level 32 of each class, 2700+ grimoire, a full vault... What is left to do for me in Destiny?
Just jokes deku. Just jokes.

I see everyone is coming back.. tired of BB already??

The loot struggle is real.
Nah I'm probably 55% done with my first playthrough, then I want to do one NG+. And I hope PVP picks up. BB is fun, it is a good break from Destiny. Though I still need 3x HM Crota!!

Kalamari

four

Become employed by Bungie and get try to get Fate of All Fools.

Ganhyun

except that Destiny is selling quite good particularly on 360.

At least they should come out with two versions of the game without insisting on 100% parity... let me know when Activision drops the PS360 version of CoD

I dont see how its a memory issue on the 360 though since most of the work is done on the server side. And if it is, then add second page that you cant access at the same time as the first without switching, ala how the menu is for the characters (armor/weapons split from bikes and such and a separate page/tab for items).

I dont see how its a memory issue on the 360 though since most of the work is done on the server side. And if it is, then add second page that you cant access at the same time as the first without switching, ala how the menu is for the characters (armor/weapons split from bikes and such and a separate page/tab for items).

that's what i thought they were going to do - add arrows to the top of the vault to go "page 2"

Axoman

that's what i thought they were going to do - add arrows to the top of the vault to go "page 2"

Yeah, if it's purely a display issue, just add multiple page views.

It's probably more complicated and touching that touches many other systems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom