• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawnling

Follow up from the last post on Josh, he's headed over to Bethesda!

https://twitter.com/Josh_Hamrick/status/581639548154724352

zf4p60G.png

todd360

Follow up from the last post on Josh, he's headed over to Bethesda!

https://twitter.com/Josh_Hamrick/status/581639548154724352

zf4p60G.png

traitorous scum.

This thread is deader than I've ever seen. Its a good thing since you all should be playing other games until House of Wolves, but its also kinda sad. It feels so weird to have actively participated in this community since the alpha and now be one of the threads caretakers. It feels like only yesterday since it was Dax and admiral woof who were the most active members of DestinyGAF. I don't think they even play anymore lol.

Ganhyun

traitorous scum.

This thread is deader than I've ever seen. Its a good thing since you all should be playing other games until House of Wolves, but its also kinda sad. It feels so weird to have actively participated in this community since the alpha and now be one of the threads caretakers. It feels like only yesterday since it was Dax and admiral woof who were the most active members of DestinyGAF. I don't think they even play anymore lol.

I know Admiral Woof gave it up. I remember seeing him post that he had in another thread somewhere. No idea what happened to Dax.

todd360

I know Admiral Woof gave it up. I remember seeing him post that he had in another thread somewhere. No idea what happened to Dax.

Dax got a name change for some reason if I remember right. I'm pretty sure Fig knows what happened. She seems to have quit playing as well.

With Ruin Wings and Black Hammer now acquired, Destiny has given me a reason to sneak in a little time when I'm not getting slaughtered in Yarnam.

Now I can have my ideal load out with Gheleon's Demise, Black Hammer and Gjallarhorn. Ruin Wings on the Titan should make it even deadlier.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the help guys.

Exact same loadout for all characters. Timebreaker, helmet and shards. I don't think one person got anything good.

All activities cleared, Evil Within for the rest of the week. If anybody needs help I can help depending.

Ryck

Any truth to the rumour that these Ruin Wings that xur is selling are somehow more consistent than past ones? (mine only work sometimes)

i've only run sword in normal sword school :)
if someone can join on me, that would be great

edit: i need to just beat Crota, but the group i'm with needs the whole thing
edit 2: we got a sixth. i guess we'll see how it goes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom