• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

Lol jumped on some Destiny and ay hard crota. Haven't done it in a while but two clean 2 sword kills. Then my friend tried it and even after triple down on the first sword he was over half. I was like dude what the fuck did you just do up there?

Defyler

Absolutely amazing how many pug groups you join for HM atheon and see all 32s with ~2000 grimoire and they're using hand cannons or no weapons with Oracle disruptor.

I'm to the point I leave if I don't see VoG weapons. So many wipes because people can't put down oracles.

It's great to dust off VoC and corrective measure each week for HM atheon.

That's my favorite strike now, after shotgun buff! Blind them and 3x shotgun them ... I imagine it'd be worth using an universal remote there if you have one.

Yeah, it's fine when people try cooperate with me and use shotguns as well, but nope. Too busy clearing adds. They don't realise if we just gang up on them, the strike won't last long enough to worry about adds..

Did... did we get banned at the same time?

For a similar reason I would assume too. Let's just say I posted a graphic image which at the time I didn't realise was a bad idea.

Stratn

Anyone up for VOG NM? We need 4 more and then we are good to go!

PSN = stratn99

I can feel the hawkmoon calling my name!!

Hung Wei Lo

any more normal CE groups forming? If not, I'll start one...need that BH

1. Kinezo
2. cooi_breeze
3. phantom8324

cool..3 more - though I guess we can technically 3 man it?

edit: this might take a while...when booting up it's trying install an update file, kicking me back to the home screen and repeating ..trying to reinstall the game now

Absolutely amazing how many pug groups you join for HM atheon and see all 32s with ~2000 grimoire and they're using hand cannons or no weapons with Oracle disruptor.

I'm to the point I leave if I don't see VoG weapons. So many wipes because people can't put down oracles.

It's great to dust off VoC and corrective measure each week for HM atheon.

Last night I did a Normal Crota and we had several 32's that had no idea how to do the Bridge legit. We made them do it. It was a pretty terrible run overall with scrubbing up DS and taking 3 tries to down Crota.

Ganhyun

Necrochasm get!!

So that's all exotics now (on Xbox anyway), what do I do now?

play something else til you feel like coming back to Destiny?

on an off topic note, i need to stay away from other threads besides for safe ones. People on GAF are rude and belligerent at the slightest thing.

ich00

Ok :(

Maybe the bloodborne OT will accept me for who I am.

Yea this is a space food kinda thread, not a vegetable loving one.

Edit: top of the page!

potato.jpg

ich00

Anyone up for HM or NM Crota? I have cp's at both need to do it 3 times each. Or do I go back to Bloodborne?

edit: bloodborne it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom