• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Whoa, the only three exotics I still needed before today:

Ruin Wings
Radiant Dance Machines
MIDA Multi Tool

Just need one more now!

Is there any way to get exotic armor aside from the Nightfall? Do Roc strikes drop them sometimes?

I've only ever seen exotic armor drop from nightfalls or decrypting from a legendary engram. Chances are kind of slims, you could grind roc's though and level cryptarch if that's your thing.

Game is dead. PvP is a mess. Only inexperienced sub 30s with Grimoires below 2000 or full teams. Uninstalled. Wake me up when HoW hits.

EDIT: Better yet wake me when Comet hits.

Yeah, it's definitely gotten quite, but people are beating Bloodborne quickly, they'll be back soon enough. I still play :) Granted not nearly as much, I still come on almost every day for a little bit.

Definitely will play a lot when next iron banner comes around though.

LTWood12

I'm still having a great time w/ it. T-44 is coming to hang out for the weekend, so we'll be rocking the two screen setup for the next couple of days. We're both leveling our third characters and hoping to get them high enough to raid/nightfall before reset.

TheOddOne

Damn, I thought I saw an exotic helmet drop for someone on Crota's End, guess I was mistaken. Weird that it's not an option at all.
They really should add it to the loot table. Beats getting RADIANT SHARDS FOR KILLING CROTA IS LAZY AS HELL.

ALL CAPS BECAUSE WHAT THE HELL BUNGIE.

RemiLP

No exotic armor can only be obtained from: (1) NF (2) Buy from Xur (3) Exotic Engrams from Xur

(?) Lucky Cryptarch engram rewards (I never got one this way so I am not 100% sure if this is possible.)

I got last word from crucible. Might have been during an ib event tho.

Edit, oh armour.

TheOddOne

animation1majdd.gif

Feorax

Lets see if anyone fancies some Friday night raiding.

Crota's End NM: fresh run.

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland
3. BlazeUk
4. HooYah
5. Nonoriri-ko

We'll start when we have 6 people and the pigs have cleared the airspace above the hellmouth.

blazeuk

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland

We'll start when we have 6 people and the pigs have cleared the airspace above the hellmouth.

I can help out if you need another, happy to drop out if there's someone who hasn't done it this week though. PSN: blazeuk

HooYaH

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland
3. BlazeUk

I'll join. PSN HooYaH

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.

1. MattIgoe
2. StrykerIsland
3. BlazeUk

I'm down. PSN: Nonoriri-ko

rNilla

Wasn't he banned a short while bac... for a comment he made? I hope it wasn't a perma-ban.

His psn is something like gkw12, isn't it?

GKW212. I think he's supposed to be back today. Until then we can just continue to taunt him without fear of repercussion. What could possibly go wrong?

Rumble is such a shit show. A third of the time I am put in a match halfway over, and another third of the time I have to go against a party of three sitting in a corner giving one person kills. Easily the worst Grimoire task in the game.

Really in 830 hours I didn't get a Ghorn.

The day after I equip ancients..booom Ghorn

It was your lucky day. The emblem was just coincidence.

Seriously, there is no link between them. Some players have noticed better drops after using a speaker emblem, others have not.

When I rolled a new Titan, someone recommended I buy blessing of the Knight. After that, I got VoG raid armor in my first run. Horn didn't drop until months later.

So.....buy the blessing if it makes you feel lucky.

Rumble is such a shit show. A third of the time I am put in a match halfway over, and another third of the time I have to go against a party of three sitting in a corner giving one person kills. Easily the worst Grimoire task in the game.

I've seen this before and couldn't believe it

most loser-y shit I've ever seen

ich00

Any one up for a flawless raider attempt tonight around 9pm EST? It's my last stop before Guardian Lord, and since the 4th Horsemen doesn't seem like it wants to drop this week at least I can get that out of the way.

1. Me (ichabod00)

but who ate the cookies and milk?

The invisible hunter guardian who will reveal him/herself when HoW is released.

VoG - Kabr is titan

CE - Eris is warlock

HoW - Hunter guardian will hand out quests and the like. He/She is invisible and will only appear after you pay for the DLC.

Ragarra

GKW212. I think he's supposed to be back today. Until then we can just continue to taunt him without fear of repercussion. What could possibly go wrong?

As far as I know he didn't get it during the 3x nf we ran, but his ban should be up in
Ike 30 min or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom