• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sup' fellow guardians, miss you all, going strong into my 6th week now
When this week finishes up, I get to have x-rays to see how much I've progressed, if all good, I should start full PT and start walking
Hoping for no setbacks
Right now timeline looks like Mid-April to be ready for discharge
Missing Destiny and you Guardians, so so much

Obscured

It honestly crossed my mind, I'm gonna get a PS4 for Bloodborne and I thought about getting Destiny again (help me)

Don't do it.

But maybe go ahead and do it.

I have both and got Destiny for both. I got everybody to 20 on both systems and then finally got ground down by the grind, so only stuck with the XB1. I had more friends on that side, but I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to play with many here because they seem like good folk.

I really wish there was a way to share characters across platforms, I'd even double dip for the DLC if that was possible. As it is I had to make a choice.

Still trying to decide on Bloodbourne, but going to wait to see if its glowing debut continues unabated before jumping in (and that rumored loading screen improvement patch)

so i unlocked this tonight... yay?

necrochasm-upgraded-review.png

Don't do it.

But maybe go ahead and do it.

I have both and got Destiny for both. I got everybody to 20 on both systems and then finally got ground down by the grind, so only stuck with the XB1. I had more friends on that side, but I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to play with many here because they seem like good folk.

I really wish there was a way to share characters across platforms, I'd even double dip for the DLC if that was possible. As it is I had to make a choice.

Still trying to decide on Bloodbourne, but going to wait to see if its glowing debut continues unabated before jumping in (and that rumored loading screen improvement patch)

Just get it cause it's really good. hard to describe what a beautiful world they've created. The exploration and discovery in that game is just amazing

When this week finishes up, I get to have x-rays to see how much I've progressed, if all good, I should start full PT and start walking
Hoping for no setbacks

Good to hear you are progressing. Get well, and see you soon.

Hoping for no setbacks

Great progress mate, keep it up. All our best wishes with you.

Honestly, how could Bungie improve the necrochasm? Make the cursed thrall thing work every time? Larger clip?

Any of those would help. I think they need to triple the Impact and call it a day. It can keep a small clip and have a slow reload as a compromise to offset its high power.

123rl

I did the Nightfall last night and got...7 Ascendant Shards. I was hoping for an exotic Heavy or some new gear. Worst. Gift. Ever.

I did the Nightfall last night and got...7 Ascendant Shards. I was hoping for an exotic Heavy or some new gear. Worst. Gift. Ever.

No, the worst gift ever is a Heavy legendary engram that gets your hopes up, but turns into 2 Shards!

Anyone have the HM Gorgons CP?

Omni

Any of those would help. I think they need to triple the Impact and call it a day. It can keep a small clip and have a slow reload as a compromise to offset its high power.

Yeah, impact is the only real problem, IMO. It's like you're throwing paper balls at people

Jinjo

Since all of DGAF is playing Bloodborne, do we have a DGAF co-op password? Might be cool to co-op with some of you guys.

Shito

Yeah, sorry DGAF, not posting or following this topic much because I'm mainly playing Bloodborne, but I'll come back for sure, it's just a temporary pause. ^^

Boots up Destiny, expects circle to sprint... -.-'
I'm still in the early beginning of BB, so I'm still trying to sprint in it with L3...

Since all of DGAF is playing Bloodborne, do we have a DGAF co-op password? Might be cool to co-op with some of you guys.
Tried to summon someone two times, waited some 10 minutes, and never got anyone to show.
I'm taking it's because no one is helping for the first two bosses, but still... I didn't really need the help, but beating bosses is more fun when cooping them...

Boots up Destiny, expects circle to sprint... -.-'

Lol, I did that so many times this week. Hop into the tower and immediately crouch. Conversely, did L3 in Bloodborne a couple times too

I only have 6 hours in Bloodborne, but it is already making Destiny feel like a stranger. I didn't think it would happen that fast. Did CE last night and I wasn't feeling it. Nightfalls and Weeklys were a chore, still not done. I even have long sought after gear/weapons sitting there unleveled.

I guess I needed a break but could never justify it to myself. I still want to enjoy my newly found 331 Legendarys before they get supplanted in HoW, but I just don't have the same drive.

Yeah, impact is the only real problem, IMO. It's like you're throwing paper balls at people

Really makes my getting the Necrochasm as my "last" exotic weapon sting. The thing is just pretty bad. Fun to shoot, but yeah, 85 damage headshots on Knights... paper balls is right. Nothing like the highest damage gun in the game (and for me, the rarest) being almost completely useless - even in Arc burns...

I remember seeing a video of someone just wrecking with the Mythoclast in Rumble like day 10 of Destiny. Being all like whaaaaat a primary fusion rifle? And its melting people. Waaaaaaaaant. Necrochasm is like the punchline of Hard Mode Crota by comparison.

Kukawaki

Lol, I did that so many times this week. Hop into the tower and immediately crouch. Conversely, did L3 in Bloodborne a couple times too

I only have 6 hours in Bloodborne, but it is already making Destiny feel like a stranger. I didn't think it would happen that fast. Did CE last night and I wasn't feeling it. Nightfalls and Weeklys were a chore, still not done. I even have long sought after gear/weapons sitting there unleveled.

I guess I needed a break but could never justify it to myself. I still want to enjoy my newly found 331 Legendarys before they get supplanted in HoW, but I just don't have the same drive.

I boot up Destiny to blow off steam from playing BB. It's nice to do a few bounties and a daily :)

123rl

No, the worst gift ever is a Heavy legendary engram that gets your hopes up, but turns into 2 Shards!

Ouch! I've had the same thing happen. When I got my first Exotic Primary I badly needed a Legendary Special and couldn't afford one. I got a Special Legendary Engram and it turned into a Mote Of Light...

I've had three Heavy Legendary engrams this week. Shards, a shitty RL and an awesome RL with tracking. I keep waiting for my Ballerhorn, the game is taunting me.

noomi

morning dgaf, i did some bounties today... was nice :p

If time allows I would like to get 3x hard crota kills in, I have the checkpoint. I'll check in later if there is interest.

morning dgaf, i did some bounties today... was nice :p

If time allows I would like to get 3x hard crota kills in, I have the checkpoint. I'll check in later if there is interest.

I'm looking for some HM Crota kills as well. Let me know if/when you get going!

Namikaze1

shard it and send the ashes to nami
I feel like dismantling mine.... to appease the evil spirits that lie in the Forbidden Forest. Fuck that place!

it's HAWKMOON but almost everyone gave up on the system and decided to just play with anyone. Only time someone uses the watchword system is when they want to play with a specific person.

Shirow

Banned
I bought the midas multi tool last night after doing the weeklies and Instantly recognized the sound of it's shooting which is peculiar. I've always liked it a lot and was wondering what gun was it that made that sound while playing with others. lol
I hardly inspect other people much since I'm always doing something that's getting me shot at.

Silav101

I bought the midas multi tool last night after doing the weeklies and Instantly recognized the sound of it's shooting which is peculiar. I've always liked it a lot and was wondering what gun was it that made that sound while playing with others. lol
I hardly inspect other people much since I'm always doing something that's getting me shot at.
It is the shiznit for pvp.:) especially as bladedancer with max agility. Helps that it is a good scout rifle, as well.

noomi

I'm looking for some HM Crota kills as well. Let me know if/when you get going!

Sure, if not today then certainly tomorrow.

I have a pretty busy day ahead today with the wife and probably wouldn't be back home and able to hop on until the evening her (7/8PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom