• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaw515

Neo Member
Good morning Destiny friends. Anyone have that wonderful HM gorgon checkpoint on Xbox One I could grab? I'll be around pretty much all day so I'll check in frequently.

Xur was wonderful this week. I picked up everything but Symbiote which I already had. Mida was one of the few exotic weapons I still needed. Now it's down to Thunderlord, Gjallarhorn, and Nechrocasm.

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox One (shaw515) feel free. I know many around here have begun to part ways but I'm still hooked :) .

Shirow

Banned
It is the shiznit for pvp.:) especially as bladedancer with max agility. Helps that it is a good scout rifle, as well.

I used it for a few rounds last night for pvp on my warlock last night actually and I had some pretty good rounds. I haven't played pvp much so I often time I don't know if it's either the gun or my noob skills that aren't up to par. lol

Axoman

Good morning Destiny friends. Anyone have that wonderful HM gorgon checkpoint on Xbox One I could grab? I'll be around pretty much all day so I'll check in frequently.

Xur was wonderful this week. I picked up everything but Symbiote which I already had. Mida was one of the few exotic weapons I still needed. Now it's down to Thunderlord, Gjallarhorn, and Nechrocasm.

If anyone wants to add me on Xbox One (shaw515) feel free. I know many around here have begun to part ways but I'm still hooked :) .

I've got hm gorgon, but I'm not sure when I'll be on today. Probably not until sometime tonight.

jaaz

So how's it going Destiny friends? Anything new on the drop-date for the HoW expansion?

Need to log-on to buy Ruin Wings I see. This is what I've been seeing the last few days or so, lol:

4EZT36V.gif

Well, I will be around today and could use three things, if anyone is interested.

1. My buddy just found got back from out of town and I'd like to help him through hm Crota. Are there still people looking to do that? We could do the full raid or just Crota. I can solo the abyss if necessary. I can also run sword, and my friend is a very good player, so no worries there. I'd be happy to help him and anyone from Gaf at the same time.

2. Hard gorgon cp.

3. My buddy and I still need some salvage wins, so if anyone wants to play, I'm down for Crucible.

PSN is Reignofsparrows.

ocean

Banned
Well, I will be around today and could use three things, if anyone is interested.

1. My buddy just found got back from out of town and I'd like to help him through hm Crota. Are there still people looking to do that? We could do the full raid or just Crota. I can solo the abyss if necessary. I can also run sword, and my friend is a very good player, so no worries there. I'd be happy to help him and anyone from Gaf at the same time.

2. Hard gorgon cp.

3. My buddy and I still need some salvage wins, so if anyone wants to play, I'm down for Crucible.

PSN is Reignofsparrows.
What time? I could join for any of these activities.

Anyone have a hm Crota checkpoint?

We're doing a full one right now..

my titan does. since you seem to have 5, you can join on me - i'm at the CP right now, unless DrLawyerCop needs the gorgon's cp.

edit:
count me in, please!
edit2: can i use my necrochasm? (i kid! i kid!)

Is she a warlock, like someone mentioned in the thread?
I dunno, I think she may be a hunter. She's wearing the potato sack cloak, and, it looks like she's actually wearing lucky raspberry....
490.jpg

Deku Tree

Is she a warlock, like someone mentioned in the thread?
I dunno, I think she may be a hunter. She's wearing the potato sack cloak, and, it looks like she's actually wearing lucky raspberry....
490.jpg

Eris WAS a guardian. her ghost is dead, so that's it.... when she was a guardian, she was a hunter. this can be verified in the grimoire card: "Eyes of Crota"

Eris: Something is watching us. I can feel it.

Omar: I hate when you say that.

Toland: Crota has many Eyes. Every god does.

Eris: We have to go.

Omar: If they know our every move, what chance do we have?

Toland: With their great age comes even greater wisdom. I have no doubt the Hive led us here with intent.

Omar: What are you saying?

Toland: For these disciples, we offer the greatest sacrifice.

Eris: What does that mean?

Toland: Do you feel your Light fading? They are offering it to Crota. Us coming here, we are the ones waking him.

Omar: He’s mad.

Toland: Perhaps.

Eris: Why do you hold these secrets like weapons, to damn us all?

Toland: Because they are weapons. And we are going to use them to show the Hive they are not the only ones who breed fear.

Eris: How?

Toland: You’re hunters—hunt. Find the Eyes that are upon us.

Omar: Then?

Toland: We blind Crota and use what's left of your dying Light to lead us to where these monsters seek to conjure their master.

https://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post/83627808/0/0

Jabronium

This thread inspired me to finally apply to the forum a while back. Of course, now that I'm knee-deep in Bloodborne my Destiny time is waning (especially since I'm just chasing the Horn at this point), but I wanted to make my first post here. So...here it is. Looking forward to being part of DGAF!

Ganhyun

Lets make it a cutscene to add some story!

Nah lets just write a card.

Indeed, alot of the lack of story statements could be removed if they'd actually kept alot of this stuff in the damn game instead of in a card on a site alot of people dont even bother to go to.

This thread inspired me to finally apply to the forum a while back. Of course, now that I'm knee-deep in Bloodborne my Destiny time is waning (especially since I'm just chasing the Horn at this point), but I wanted to make my first post here. So...here it is. Looking forward to being part of DGAF!

welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom