• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

This thread inspired me to finally apply to the forum a while back. Of course, now that I'm knee-deep in Bloodborne my Destiny time is waning (especially since I'm just chasing the Horn at this point), but I wanted to make my first post here. So...here it is. Looking forward to being part of DGAF!

That's so cool. Welcome to destinygaf

Looking to do HM Crota 3x (if there are team forming add me, might need to get sent a pm since I'm on other threads and playing other games right now)

123rl

Just got a LDR sniper rifle with some nice perks. It dropped from finishing a daily bounty on a really low level. I'd been looking to buy one as I wanted a non-Exotic Sniper

Feorax

7 months post launch and my brother finally located the digital collectors edition code he got for me.

Now all my Ghosts are rocking the legendary frontier shell. Aww yeah...

Looks like I'll be running hard crota (x3) for my buddy in a about an hour (3:30 EST). I'll take care of sword, but it's just three of us, so if anyone wants to get in on it let me know on here or on PSN.

Thanks for the chests Death, got a bunch of materials

Now to wait for HM crota kills

Looks like I'll be running hard crota (x3) for my buddy in a about an hour (3:30 EST). I'll take care of sword, but it's just three of us, so if anyone wants to get in on it let me know on here or on PSN.

Only Crota or full runs? I want to join as well, ShikiAoi

Anyone want to help me run a quick NM Crota from the start of the bridge?

Will need someone to handle sword. I was mad rusty with it last night.

I'm sitting there now. Just join in.

TheOddOne

I destroy bubbles.

whatv0ufx.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Would anyone like to run vault of glass with my buddy and I? Raid virgins. Xbox one. 10pm pst.

sikkinixx

How hard are Nightfalls? My brother-in-law and I are both level 30 (well he is 31 I think now), is there a chance we could do it without a third?

Think of it as 2 quick marks to get. That's the spin I put on it when I am in a similar scenario.

Yep, quick marks and rep, no spin. The worst is when your team quits en masse and you have to just get walloped to get the same shit. Joining such a lopsided match in progress is actually pretty fortunate but only if you're going for that stuff.

Everytime someone mentions the "Agent of the Nine" subtitle for Xûr, my mind makes up a metal song with the growling lyrics:

Xûrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Agent-of-the-nine!

Ridli

Anyone for Salvage? Mostly just concerned about clearing the Achievement, but I'm sure I'm not the only gaffer that needs it.

PSN: RidliMM

Finally got my new Hunter to 31 and now I need raid gear. Looking to do CE Normal and I do not have any checkpoints.

1. Zyzomys

Cheers
PS4

123rl

What console are you on?

How hard are Nightfalls? My brother-in-law and I are both level 30 (well he is 31 I think now), is there a chance we could do it without a third?

What format? I need to do it again with my second character. If you want a third then I'll jump in.

This thread inspired me to finally apply to the forum a while back. Of course, now that I'm knee-deep in Bloodborne my Destiny time is waning (especially since I'm just chasing the Horn at this point), but I wanted to make my first post here. So...here it is. Looking forward to being part of DGAF!

Welcome don't worry a lot of us are already blood deep in bloodborne. Its always nice to see newcomers :)

Thanks for the chests Death, got a bunch of materials

Now to wait for HM crota kills

Only Crota or full runs? I want to join as well, ShikiAoi

I'm free, if you need a 6th just let me know..

Yo I'm down, psn: Darryl_M_R

Whatever the group wants. Could any of you that want in message me on psn? I'll start a party chat and see what everyone wants.

Oops, forgot to reply to Narmer, as well. My one friend doesn't need it, so there would be room for all 4 of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom