• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Never knew that Sony sent an email after you get a platinum trophy. Weird it says PS3 though.

NVOCyNs.png

I'm pretty salty about never getting this email considering I'm probably on the list of first 10 people or so to get platinum.

stb

Thanks noomi, coy, grief, retrogamer42, hedera_, and garrison for the HM Crota kill, and attempts at the second kill.

I got Fang, which is new for me and one of the main things I wanted.

Jabronium

Thanks for the welcomes. : ) Question for the group, anyone play this on a PSTV remotely? Been considering giving it a try to make grinding easier when HoW hits, but not sure how bad the lag is over wired.

vctor182

Fuck yeah, joined a friend's atheon on normal and got a monte carlo! So my exotic to get list is down to truth, dragons breath and necrochasm

coy

Thanks noomi, coy, grief, retrogamer42, hedera_, and garrison for the HM Crota kill, and attempts at the second kill.

Glad you got a new toy from the run.

shaw515

Neo Member
HM Gorgon CP anyone for Xbox One I can grab? :))))

Also, I'm attempting to cross the bridge solo for the first time and I don't seem to understand why I'm being killed by the architects every time I'm halfway over the gap. I've watched videos and I'm doing the same exact thing....

Shito

HM Gorgon CP anyone for Xbox One I can grab? :))))

Also, I'm attempting to cross the bridge solo for the first time and I don't seem to understand why I'm being killed by the architects every time I'm halfway over the gap. I've watched videos and I'm doing the same exact thing....
There are instant death invisible walls that will kill you if you try to make a straight line from the pillars to the other side of the bridge.
You first need to get yourself on top of the bridge line before making a turn towards the other side.

noomi

Hey no prob, sorry I had to bail, but my wife needed some quality time with me today since she's had a rough one :/

Awesome about the gang too, one of the best weapons from the hard raid ;) Grats!

Shito

Thunder-fucking-Lord!
Decided to do my last nightfall on a whim, just to get my 3 motes of light from Eris "and if I die afterwards I won't try it again", and bam!

Quite happy right now.

Silav101

Thunder-fucking-Lord!
Decided to do my last nightfall on a whim, just to get my 3 motes of light from Eris "and if I die afterwards I won't try it again", and bam!

Quite happy right now.

Booyah, best machine gun around, barring an amazingly rolled Jolder's Hammer.

After that Zoba video I am unworthy of entering the Crucible.
Truthfact. :( i need to git waaaayyyu gud compared to that massacre.

Hedera

I got a helmet from this run so i'm happy.

I ran 3 NM and 1 HM CE with my recently created Hunter and already have all of the raid gear pieces. Meanwhile my Titan, who I have been raiding with every week (at least NM) for I would say 2 months is still missing chest and helmet. RNG gonna RNG.

coy

Owning the game since October, I just stumbled onto something I didn't know.

You can hit R1 for a normal slash of the sword...
With that in mind, [R1, R1, R2] is a combo with the sword. I'll take a guess and say you already know about the super ability for the sword. Now you're ready to take on Crota!

dodgeme

RNG was friendly as can be tonight. Ran 9 roc strikes as I was grinding marks so I could buy the ldr.

Well I ended up pulling out 3 legendary engrams in those few games.

Best of all one of them decrypted into the 4th horseman. Was quite surprised to see that. Some other guy got the thunderlord in the same strike.

Got assorted armor I didn't need from the other two engrams but can't say it's a bad day when you get three legendary engrams. Also ended up pulling a valedictorian from a decoherant as well and it was void damage which is helpful as I don't have a lot of good void weapons.

you know looking at the male warlocks dance

goddamn they couldn't have given him a more lame dance

he fucking starts by cheering like an oompa loompa then he tries to swim before he goes back to cheering that he didn't drown

QP3

Wooh, got the raid boots tonight from Crota! Here I come 32!

Question: the postmaster has 3 shaders that I don't want. My "held" shaders are full. How can I delete the ones that the postmaster has without deleting the ones in my inventory?

Wooh, got the raid boots tonight from Crota! Here I come 32!

Question: the postmaster has 3 shaders that I don't want. My "held" shaders are full. How can I delete the ones that the postmaster has without deleting the ones in my inventory?

Move the ones in your inventory to vault. Then add postmaster and delete.

Ghazi

HoW better have good stuff in it, Destiny was barely able to hold my attention/interest me for the weeklies and they're all I did this week.

Can't decide whether it's worth maxing out all the exotics and my legendaries, in the event that I may have to level them up again.

HoW better have good stuff in it, Destiny was barely able to hold my attention/interest me for the weeklies and they're all I did this week.

Can't decide whether it's worth maxing out all the exotics and my legendaries, in the event that I may have to level them up again.

I'm telling you, they gotta have an arena mode. Waves of enemies, the reward gear gets better and better the farther you go, it could be graet.

RedFury

Wtf is going on? I've been thrown into 4 losing matches back to back. After finally getting tired of it leave and start a new control search...only to be thrown into clash.

any one interested? would like to complete it before i go away for the week.
edit: just need to do it once. can share the CP if any one needs it, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom