• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

I'm at the very end of the daily if anyone on xbone wants to finish it up quickly... i'll wait for a few minutes before killing the boss.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm back. I imagine that due to my absence for a week along with Bloodborne being released, there are no longer any people in the world that play Destiny right?

pachuco

I'm at the very end of the daily if anyone on xbone wants to finish it up quickly... i'll wait for a few minutes before killing the boss.

I really wish I wasn't at work right now cause I'd be down. I tried this mission earlier today like three times and couldn't get past it.

Thanks for the welcomes. : ) Question for the group, anyone play this on a PSTV remotely? Been considering giving it a try to make grinding easier when HoW hits, but not sure how bad the lag is over wired.
In the same house? It works great. You only need to learn to lead a teeny bit. Better than Vita wireless and the PQ is pretty great except for crushed blacks.

I'm back. I imagine that due to my absence for a week along with Bloodborne being released, there are no longer any people in the world that play Destiny right?

its dark out there

blood borne being released is just coincidental for me

i don't think that series is for me.. got stuck at a boss 3 days ago and haven't been back since :x

I've been getting back into last of us multiplayer a little bit

i really just want to play destiny but theres nothing to do

todd360

its dark out there

blood borne being released is just coincidental for me

i don't think that series is for me.. got stuck at a boss 3 days ago and haven't been back since :x

I've been getting back into last of us multiplayer a little bit

i really just want to play destiny but theres nothing to do

Don't stop quit bloodborne so easily. Get gud as the wise man once said.

I made a Warlock on Tuesday, and I got her high enough for VoG Normal. Finished it with only Ascendant Mat drops. Went ahead and finished Eris stuff today, got her gauntlets, hit 27, run first two CE checkpoints, both drops were radiant shard. I had an identical experience with my Hunter last week.

LTWood12

I'll hop on and join ya.

We're still here Hawk. Been a fun week actually. Started a Warlock Thursday and just hit 27 this eve. Some gaffers were kind enough to carry me through CE, but sadly no gear.

Sorry I missed you grief. We filled up quick.

GhaleonEB

I made a Warlock on Tuesday, and I got her high enough for VoG Normal. Finished it with only Ascendant Mat drops. Went ahead and finished Eris stuff today, got her gauntlets, hit 27, run first two CE checkpoints, both drops were radiant shard. I had an identical experience with my Hunter last week.

Nat has been trying to run Nightfall all week. Squidhands hopped on and they cleared it tonight.

12 strange coins. She had fun, but geez. What a bummer.

On an up note, I'm now addicted to soloing the abyss all stealthy with Hunters. Really intense, fun stuff. Ran it on Nat's Hunter tonight to help her get shards. Gonna try to solo hard mode that way tomorrow. I didn't get touched on my last go.

played some skrims against my teams earlier.

it's probably a bit blasphemous for me to have to type this, but i'm actually kinda glad the last word was nerfed a bit. that doesn't mean i don't think it has some technical glitches that still need patching, but the way it performs even with these issues is insane. seriously, high level destiny consists of the last word and that's it. thorns make appearances depending on the map, and you'll see hawkmoons and mythoclasts in control and clash, but skirmish comes down to who has the better last word. and i got absolutely destroyed by a friend who could almost consistently 2 shot with it.

now that it's harder to use effectively, the boys will be separated from the men.

Lima

The randomness in a 1v1 fight with TLW is too much for me sometimes. Like the person that gets lucky and hits the 111 headshot will win every time.

The randomness in a 1v1 fight with TLW is too much for me sometimes. Like the person that gets lucky and hits the 111 headshot will win every time.

that's what doesn't make sense to me. it's hit or miss and the hits aren't always max damage.

and yet people still destroy with it.

still can't beat my record >.>

7AYeAuK.png

no commentary this time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJxRNGTBus&feature=youtu.be

Dear Bungie,

Pls nerf Zoba.

Ok thx bye.

Jinjo

Not right now. I'm gonna be home in approximately four hours, if you still need it by then.

I probably will. Only did one so far.

And my god I am never ever playing the weekly with rando's again. They keep sitting in the shrieker room. So offcourse all the adds never despawn. Fucking idiots man.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just need to max out Monte and PI and I'll have every exotic and have them all maxed out. If I have to do this again in House I think I would be done.

ocean

Banned
Just need to max out Monte and PI and I'll have every exotic and have them all maxed out. If I have to do this again in House I think I would be done.
I'm hoping they'll reset the last three bubbles to let us upgrade to new attack cap. As long as the Exotic perks aren't lost I wouldn't mind at all.

noomi

Morning DGaf! Doing my bounties again this morning...

Welcome back :) quiete but a few of us still around.

Same here, I don't think I have it in me to reevel exotics again :/

My Warlock is out of hadronic essence again. The struggle is real.
Vanguard Quartermaster sells Uncommon helmets for 250 glimmer. They always produce one armor material and sometimes produce two when dismantled (you also get at least 12 glimmer from dismantling with a chance of getting a little more).

Jabronium

In the same house? It works great. You only need to learn to lead a teeny bit. Better than Vita wireless and the PQ is pretty great except for crushed blacks.

Sorry for the late reply but wanted to say thanks, just what I needed to hear. Wouldn't be using it for anything too intensive, just dailies and bounties, so it sounds like I shouldn't have any issues.

Vanguard Quartermaster sells Uncommon helmets for 250 glimmer. They always produce one armor material and sometimes produce two when dismantled (you also get at least 12 glimmer from dismantling with a chance of getting a little more).

Yeah, but I have only 17 out of 125 needed, though. I'll find some more engrams/glimmer before committing to that.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, but I have only 17 out of 125 needed, though. I'll find some more engrams/glimmer before committing to that.
That'll be 20k+ glimmer. Sounds like a lot but you can farm it with Gatekeeper checkpoint in far less time than it'd take you to farm enough engrams to get those Mats regularly.

Jinjo

Good Morning DGaf! I just got to the Xyor the Unwed part of the thorn bounty. Anyone want to help me out?

You might wanna wait with that one till HoW hits no? Or atleast 'till Bungie announces their new exotic upgrade system again.

When you get green/blue armor pieces, level them up before you dismantle them. Bounties is the fastest way.

Level up as in with xp, don't need to invest in the bubbles.

Green armor (except boots) leveled up will always give minimum 2 class mats and max 3.
Blue armor leveled up will always give minimum 3 mats and maximum 5.
Purple ones un-leveled up tend to give 4 to 5. Don't bother leveling them up because they'll only give 1 more extra and it's not worth it.

Shirow

Banned
You might wanna wait with that one till HoW hits no? Or atleast 'till Bungie announces their new exotic upgrade system again.

I thought that me getting the bounty before how would mean I would get the current version of it no matter what. So it's not that way?

Top of the page!

Bradach

I played some BB for the first time last night. It's great but I'm happy that I still want to play destiny as well. I thought it'd be one or the other but they actually complement each other quite well. Likes eggs and bacon

milkham

I thought that me getting the bounty before how would mean I would get the current version of it no matter what. So it's not that way?

Top of the page!

i had thorn bounty completed before Dark Below and i just didn't pick up the gun so it stayed in my bounty inventory, i picked it up after dark below and got the new version. I've got all of the exotic bounties completed and waiting for house of wolves to grab the guns in case the upgrade process is worse than redoing them.

ocean

Banned

Top of the page!
Faction / Cryptarch reward packages decrypted into vanilla content even if they were hoarded until TDB launched.

Exotic bounties, on the other hand, properly rewarded 331 versions. I'm holding on to completed bounties for Pocket Infinity, Bad Juju and Super Good Advice so I can get those at HoW levels right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom