• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

I will be on around this time doing pretty much the same routine. Hit me up if you need another. Otherwise i'll be making a fireteam closer to time.

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the positive reactions guys :) can't wait to try it out but I'm done for the day, real life beckons.

I was glad to see White Nail is the first perk. As soon as I unlock it I wanna go mess up a Devil Walker <3

Speaking of which, do you guys remember the Debil Walker being an insane sponge during the Beta? Or was it just the fact that we were under leveled? I also recall the joke wizard in the first mission being a lot harder :p

Some people in the beta thread were asking for tips on how to beat that red bar wizard (from the moon) and this gem came up as advice:
protip.jpg

Frostburn

Just finished 3 Nightfalls with Caffemisto and Readvacancy

Nightfall 1 - 8 Ascendant Shards
Nightfall 2 - Secret Handshake
Nightfall 3 - 8 Ascendant Energy

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I'm in!

Frostburn

What a joke.

Yup, headed right back to Bloodborne

Been playing Destiny since Alpha and had the game preloaded for Day 1, still missing out on a Ghorn and have 3 level 32s, not much this game can offer me right now content wise and playing with friends from DGAF is about the only thing keeping me interested but with so few on this just makes me want to play something else.

Shito

Yes I thought that I remembered that... but I was wondering why gaming decided to discuss it only today.
I think it only got picked up by the "big" news sites today.
A friend of mine who doesn't play nor follow Destiny talked to me about it earlier this morning...

Hung Wei Lo

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I will be on around this time doing pretty much the same routine. Hit me up if you need another. Otherwise i'll be making a fireteam closer to time.

Count me in - PSN is Kinezo ..looks like we can get a new team formed with alternates
...Last week was a nightmare trying to find people to do anything :(

re: nightfall - Am I correct in that you can skip the three servitors in the beginning by jumping through the window, but the Nexus won't drop down unless you do kill the servitors?

Deku Tree

re: nightfall - Am I correct in that you can skip the three servitors in the beginning by jumping through the window, but the Nexus won't drop down unless you do kill the servitors?

Long ago that was possible... it was also patched sometime in 2014 IIRC.
Now you have to kill the servitors.

Had a good morning.

Did 3 x NF plus one weekly and 3 x Gorgon chest. Got my first character, a Warlock, to level 32 (started playing Destiny February 9), found my second Patience & Time, a Plan C, and a Light Beyond Nemisis helmet for my Warlock.

All is good in Destiny.

Cheers

CLBridges

Guess I'll sign on and do the NF, at least it's easy this week (f**k Omnigul lol). Afterwards, it's on to punish myself a bit and play Inferno Clash. At least this OT is a little more active atm, Bloodborne has dominated my FL since its release.

I'll probably resub to FFXIV to finish out the story since that patch came out today..unless RNGesus gives me Thunderlord. If so, I will continue to pledge allegiance to Destiny :)

Dave_6

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I would say I'm in but over the past few days I've lost all my desire to play this right now. I haven't even turned my PS4 on since Thursday and that was my friend playing GTAV. Kind of gotten burned out on gaming in general at the moment except for a couple racing sims on my PC.

Let me think about it this afternoon and I still may join up. I'd hate to leave you guys hanging all of a sudden as this is one great group to raid with.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Had a good morning.

Did 3 x NF plus one weekly and 3 x Gorgon chest. Got my first character, a Warlock, to level 32 (started playing Destiny February 9), found my second Patience & Time, a Plan C, and a Light Beyond Nemisis helmet for my Warlock.

All is good in Destiny.

Cheers
Grats on your 32!

noomi

Gjallahorn #5 or #6, I lost count somewhere along the way lol.

I'm putting all of my horns in the vault once the update comes out lol. Don't shard those.

#4 for me today, sharded all other dupes, but decided it was time to keep a 2nd today :p You never know, right?

Had a good morning.

All is good in Destiny.

Cheers

Decent loot grab for you today, noice :D Grats on the 32

Steroyd

Lol what weird day, reset time brought to light that the clocks went forward an hour on Sunday (went 2 days completely oblivious), nearly slept through reset time, couldn't find my mic and for some reason my Bluetooth mic with barely any charge wasn't paired with my PS4, so I had to use my Vita in party chat and oh my God was the sound quality Destiny in-game tier.

And my sloppiest reset day ever rains exotics on my ass, holy shit!

E92 M3

Gjallarhorn is one of the most beautiful weapons in the game - I can't bring myself to shard it. Also, I am not hungry for for shards.

LifEndz

Maxed my ruin wings last night and used them for the first time today during the nightfall. What a disappointment. I got one heavy ammo drop during the entire strike. Played a few more strikes and didn't see any increase in heavy ammo drops over the normal 2-3 a strike. Are these things bugged or is this the norm?

Karl2177

Maxed my ruin wings last night and used them for the first time today during the nightfall. What a disappointment. I got one heavy ammo drop during the entire strike. Played a few more strikes and didn't see any increase in heavy ammo drops over the normal 2-3 a strike. Are these things bugged or is this the norm?

I don't have issues with them, but other users are reporting bugs with them. Do you know if your teammates were receiving increased heavy drops while you were wearing them?

LifEndz

I don't have issues with them, but other users are reporting bugs with them. Do you know if your teammates were receiving increased heavy drops while you were wearing them?

Don't know. I ran the strikes with randoms and after usual "hey, what's up" I usually shut my mic off. Didn't think to ask. Oh well. Guess I'll stash them in the vault. Was just curious if this was a widespread thing.

ich00

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:

3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

I'll be around for this if needed. 9 is a perfect time.

ocean

Banned
Remember there's a Juggler modifier this week. I feel it breaks RW. It can be buggy in some other content but it consistently doesn't work for me on Juggler Dailies/Weeklies

Ragarra

Don't know. I ran the strikes with randoms and after usual "hey, what's up" I usually shut my mic off. Didn't think to ask. Oh well. Guess I'll stash them in the vault. Was just curious if this was a widespread thing.

I find it is hit or miss but most people do report it increased heavy ammo drops for them as well when I am wearing mine. So while you may not be getting them others may.

ich00

Count me in - PSN is Kinezo ..looks like we can get a new team formed with alternates
...Last week was a nightmare trying to find people to do anything :(

I'd be good with forming an alternate team to run the raid weekly. I could problaby get 2 guys I run nightfalls with to do it, so me and my 2 and Kinezo that makes 4, anyone else interrested in getting a weekly group going? LT and T44?

Silver! Where have you been, I never see you in the thread or on PSN anymore. Are you playing Bloodborne like the rest :p

Took a small break from videogames in general this month. Playing very little or not at all.

Went back to destiny for a bit but I'm just not feeling it anymore. Like ppl say here: "the carrot is gone". Not even doing nightfalls or raids anymore. The only thing I did past 2 weeks was weekly because matchmaking makes those so easy to do.

The only thing I really want is HoPF (which Xur sold the first week after I decided to take a break =/ just my luck) so I decided to play other stuff and wait for HoW like most.

Playing Infamous First Light now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom