• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

131052243074.gif
131052243074.gif

131052243074.gif
131052243074.gif

131052243074.gif
131052243074.gif

noomi

Took a small break from videogames in general this month. Playing very little or not at all.

Went back to destiny for a bit but I'm just not feeling it anymore. Like ppl say here: "the carrot is gone". Not even doing nightfalls or raids anymore. The only thing I did past 2 weeks was weekly because matchmaking makes those so easy to do.

The only thing I really want is HoPF (which Xur sold the first week after I decided to take a break =/ just my luck) so I decided to play other stuff and wait for HoW like most.

Playing Infamous First Light now.

Yeah I gotcha man, was just used to seeing you online a lot hehe. Glad to hear all is well though, sometimes you need a little break. I take it you will be back fully for some house of wolves :D

I have first light on my PS4 as well, need to get around to playing that. Right now it's Bloodborne with destiny sprinkled on top :p

Chasing after the last word? Xur has sold it a few times, did you miss it? :(

Skele7on

Banned
Hi kids I'm unbanned.

Please can we do nightfalls or Crota NM runs please?

Got a titan that needs stuff!

Also any chests ala gorgon would be amazing too!!

CLBridges

Whelp, 3x NF and still no Thunderlord. Icebreaker (shard), The Chosen and Ass Mats...smh. Now to wait a little for Bungie to unlock Inferno Clash and let the flustercluck begin lol.

noomi

Everyone is doing nightfalls and I'm here at work reading the thread.

By the time I'm ready to go you guys are all going to be done, I think I'll save it for the weekend lol.

Gala

So I got the Crota ship, the atheon vehicle, tons of chatterwhite and a The Last Word from a nightfall this week.

Hope I have better luck in CE HM later this week.

E92 M3

By the time I'm ready to go you guys are all going to be done, I think I'll save it for the weekend lol.

It's not bad now, but the feeling of missing out was huge back in the day lol.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Thanks for the NM Crota raid guys.

Now I need to do HARD MODE Crota.

Same deal, lvl 31 hunter with maxed Gjallerhorn.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Gala

Thanks for the NM Crota raid guys.

Now I need to do HARD MODE Crota.

Same deal, lvl 31 hunter with maxed Gjallerhorn.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

I would like to come, I have two 31s, sadly no Gjallahorn, but Hunger of Crota and Icebreaker.

What's the nightfall / burn?

I'm planning on getting those done tonight, at least 1-2 depending on what it is. Way easier than waiting until Monday night, these days.

RetroMG

Looks like I missed the Normal Crota Run.

Anyone want to group up for Crota Normal or DS & Crota? (If someone has the checkpoint) Want to get those runs in before I do hard.

1. RetroMG

RetroMG

One more for Crota Normal! I'd like to do DS & Crota three times, if possible.

1. RetroMG
2. ethomaz
3. Skele7on
4. ShikiAoi
5. Someday

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If my friends aren't on in 5 minutes, I may join you. What's your GT?
I actually just realized I don't have enough time now. :-\

I'm down to try again tomorrow, tho! My GT = kittens dx.

Stupid question. Has the drop rate increased for Husk of the pit? I killed three blades and each time one dropped.

I have not played really since December 30th and I just started regularly playing again. Just seemed odd that 3 blades in a row dropped them.

Oh and thanks again for running me through Crota last night GAF. I know I was dead weight but I got my chest drop and the Crota fusion rifle. Not super leet but at 28 it was Christmas.

LTWood12

I'd be good with forming an alternate team to run the raid weekly. I could problaby get 2 guys I run nightfalls with to do it, so me and my 2 and Kinezo that makes 4, anyone else interrested in getting a weekly group going? LT and T44?

I'll be on around 7:15-7:30 central. Would be happy to do some runs with you guys. T-44 should be too.

... I'm at work doing the same. I'll be on in about 4 hours to do them. If you're around, let me know.

Haybro

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

I'll be up for this if you still have an open spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom