• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will get a black hammer or titan helmet to drop this week , both of which have not dropped for me since the DLC released. Granted I only have 1 titan but still.

Skele7on

Banned
Thanks to Someday, Ethomaz, Drubbed, ShikiAoi, PrivateWHudson, and Hudson Jr for three great Crota runs! Ethomaz got his long-awaited first Black Hammer, and I got my very first Gjallarhorn.

Thanks for the runs guys! It's so much easier with GAF.

It was fun, glad crota decided I could actually use a full sword on him both tries on the last go....

Grats on your loot you guys it was fun!

Homeboyd

Maybe I will get a black hammer or titan helmet to drop this week , both of which have not dropped for me since the DLC released. Granted I only have 1 titan but still.
When will you be on? Run normal first and then hard. 2 shots at the helm.

Also, ICE BREAKER is still the goat. Get outta here with that black hammer nonsense!

You misspelled Gjallarhorn.
Oh you mean that thing I have like 6 of and only use for HM Crotes McGoates? Actually, I still use IB for HM Crotes McGoates.

IBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBICEBREEEEEEAAAAAKKKEEEERRRRRRRRIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIB

TheOddOne

I have:

Oversoul Edict
Abyss Defiant
Word of Crota
Crux of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Light Of the Abyss
Swordbreaker
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota

Which one don't I have, kids?

WHICH ONE?

DETENTION FOR ALL.

rezn0r

I couldn't get a Black Hammer for the life of me for weeks, then I got 3 last week. Really weird drop rates for me lately. I now have triples of most CE weapons and some of the "rarest" exotics. I'm still missing Suros though.

Oh yeah I sharded the raid chest from Crota because I thought I would get ascendant shards(using armanterium)

Then in my horror I got radiant shards

Bungie why stahp

Thanks to Someday, Ethomaz, Drubbed, ShikiAoi, PrivateWHudson, and Hudson Jr for three great Crota runs! Ethomaz got his long-awaited first Black Hammer, and I got my very first Gjallarhorn.
Congrats! Well just wanted to mention to DGAF I will be offical out of action in a few days for 3-4 weeks :( Apparently my usb slots refuses to charge my controller even tho they work completely fine for my gold headset or usb flash drive..so I have to send my ps4 in for repairs...

Homeboyd

I have:

Oversoul Edict
Abyss Defiant
Word of Crota
Crux of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Light Of the Abyss
Swordbreaker
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota

WHICH ONE?

DETENTION FOR ALL.
Yeah but IB is better!

Also, I've now completed 41 normal crotes with no song. Actually, I think that's RNGesus looking out for me more than anything.

TheOddOne

The Last Word?
XpWS3iK.jpg

ich00

Need to do at least one full normal CE run on my Warlock (level 29). T-44 does too. So we can plan on doing it around 9Eastern/8 Central. If I need to switch to one of my 32s at crota to run sword I don't mind to do that.

Sounds like a plan. I can run sword, so can one of my friends, so we can all get run it. If I can grab a gorgon cp we can do that too.

If anyone else wants to jon we'll have one spot open.

Kalamari

I have:

Oversoul Edict
Abyss Defiant
Word of Crota
Crux of Crota
Fang of Ir Yut
Light Of the Abyss
Swordbreaker
Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota

WHICH ONE?

DETENTION FOR ALL.

Shingen-C?

No Ballerhorn here either, but it doesn't really bother me that much, because everyone else has one.

FUCKING BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK HAMMER!!!

The worst drop rate from the game.

I got Gjallahorns, Hankmoons, etc... everything... and now after over weeks playing only NM.

BLACK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMER!!!

Congrats! I know you've been on the hunt for a while.

Maybe this week is my week as well....

Anyone down for doing the weekly or the nightfall in half an hour to an hour? I am 28 with really really bad equipment, but I am funny and witty and I can tell great jokes.

someday

Banned
Is there anyone left besides me in the NoHorn club?

*crickets*

*soft sobbing*

I'm still in. Retro and I were talking about being in the NoHorn club when it dropped for him. I'm going to try to officially "give up" and hope that reverse psychology will work on RNGsus. I mean, I've got 3 Hunger of Crotas. That's good enough, right?

:(

I'm still in. Retro and I were talking about being in the NoHorn club when it dropped for him. I'm going to try to officially "give up" and hope that reverse psychology will work on RNGsus. I mean, I've got 3 Hunger of Crotas. That's good enough, right?

Your GAF name is the most unfortunate coincidence in this case.

HoC is a great Legendary Rocket launcher. Even good enough for a loadout excluding Ghorn, although, even with Hive Disruptor, 1 Ghorn rocket does more damage than 1 HoC

Your GAF name is the most unfortunate coincidence in this case.

eoDXfWM.gif

Did Crota NM + 3x Nightfalls and got 2 4th Horsemen's. Or more accurately the 5th Horseman and the 6th Horseman.

Still trying to get Wicked the Gjallarhorn. He'll probably get approved on GAF before he gets it.

Oh and to BBDGAF: If DGAF was burning and I could only save ONE of you, I'd save Dhruv. Because as we speak he's power leveling a new character to try to help me. Not one of you would do the same! And I know for sure some of you are on New Game+! For shame DGAF. The Blood has made you Beasts!

eoDXfWM.gif

Did Crota NM + 3x Nightfalls and got 2 4th Horsemen's. Or more accurately the 5th Horseman and the 6th Horseman.

Still trying to get Wicked the Gjallarhorn. He'll probably get approved on GAF before he gets it.

Oh and to BBDGAF: If DGAF was burning and I could only save ONE of you, I'd save Dhruv. Because as we speak he's power leveling a new character to try to help me. Not one of you would do the same! And I know for sure some of you are on New Game+! For shame DGAF. The Blood has made you Beasts!
Ps4 is about to be gone for 3-4 weeks :(

RetroMG

As bad as I feel about it (And I actually do,) this was the funniest part of the whole thing.

Someday: I'm in the Forever No Gjallarhorn club.
Me: Yeah, I am too.
(Gjallarhorn drops.)
Me: WHAT.

EDIT: I saved the video, but apparently it didn't save correctly. There's just two seconds of me standing on the stairs in Crota's End. But it literally was the second after we both said it.

phen0m24

I am ready:

Ohhh come to the fun side of the Force, eh? Welcome

PSN: Colonelocorn

Dude. I see Drizzy on there on Saturday. "Hey can you help me? I'm level 25."
"Ohh, I'm level 78"
Does the man sleep?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT??

:( What level are you guys? We can do three-person co-op! :) DHRUUUUUUVVVV!!! :p SEND IN THE PENGUINS

Does the man sleep?"
"Ohh, I'm level 78"

:( What level are you guys? We can do three-person co-op! :) DHRUUUUUUVVVV!!! :p

Hit me up if you are on. I am going very slow due to limited playtime. Only level 26 myself. I expect to put in a few hours tonight. I am still in Old Yarnam...

Might be doing NF tonight too if anyone is up for it.

phen0m24

Getting the NAT limiter removed, about time!

But seriously whyRAWRasaurus :(?

Scroll back up.

I will find you and the Penguin

Hit me up if you are on. I am going very slow due to limited playtime. Only level 26 myself. I expect to put in a few hours tonight. I am still in Old Yarnam...

Might be doing NF tonight too if anyone is up for it.

HIGH FIVE!!!

Khorgano I am in the EXACT same place. Old Yharnam, and I was last killed by the
Hunter NPC

E92 M3

Welcome home hunter.

Seriously an amazing game, be sure to add us to your friends list. Send me a message if you ever need help with bosses and I will jump on and help.

Souls games are my favorite of all time and Bloodborne is truly amazing.

Tell me about it! I LOVE the souls game and BB actually made me get a PS4. I'm excited.

RIP Trance. It's been real.

Playing Destiny now :p BB will be my weekend jam once we're done with reset.

"Ohh, I'm level 78"
Does the man sleep?"

:( What level are you guys? We can do three-person co-op! :) DHRUUUUUUVVVV!!! :p SEND IN THE PENGUINS

I shall be adding all of DGAF once I am setup. :D

"Ohh, I'm level 78"
Does the man sleep?"

I'm level 30! We can co-op!! Dhruv has a different region version so it might be a while before he gets patched to 1.02 but when he gets to a close level we should give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom