• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh come to the fun side of the Force, eh? Welcome

PSN: Colonelocorn

Dude. I see Drizzy on there on Saturday. "Hey can you help me? I'm level 25."
"Ohh, I'm level 78"
Does the man sleep?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT??

:( What level are you guys? We can do three-person co-op! :) DHRUUUUUUVVVV!!! :p SEND IN THE PENGUINS

eoDXfWM.gif

Did Crota NM + 3x Nightfalls and got 2 4th Horsemen's. Or more accurately the 5th Horseman and the 6th Horseman.

Still trying to get Wicked the Gjallarhorn. He'll probably get approved on GAF before he gets it.

Oh and to BBDGAF: If DGAF was burning and I could only save ONE of you, I'd save Dhruv. Because as we speak he's power leveling a new character to try to help me. Not one of you would do the same! And I know for sure some of you are on New Game+! For shame DGAF. The Blood has made you Beasts!

Hahaha I'm only L29 and just beat boss #3 (bsb) . I can help run with the 20s and 30s!

someday

Banned
As bad as I feel about it (And I actually do,) this was the funniest part of the whole thing.

Someday: I'm in the Forever No Gjallarhorn club.
Me: Yeah, I am too.
(Gjallarhorn drops.)
Me: WHAT.

EDIT: I saved the video, but apparently it didn't save correctly. There's just two seconds of me standing on the stairs in Crota's End. But it literally was the second after we both said it.
Oh don't feel bad! I'm happy for anyone who gets one.

phen0m24

I'm level 30! We can co-op!! Dhruv has a different region version so it might be a while before he gets patched to 1.02 but when he gets to a close level we should give it a shot.

Hit me up if you are on. I am going very slow due to limited playtime. Only level 26 myself. I expect to put in a few hours tonight. I am still in Old Yarnam...

Might be doing NF tonight too if anyone is up for it.

Hey you two - I have my raid at 9 tonight but maybe we could play a little BB or NF. I am enjoying BB but full disclosure, it's my first Souls game. I've gotten this far, and I search the levels a lot. (find all the little goodies)

Enjoying it, but the grind is a different beast compared to Destiny. No Gjallarhorn in my inventory to tilt the odds, if you will. ;) Like I told Khorgano, I'm in
Old Yharnam, made it down to the bottom going right and back up via ladder. Then went left and got all the way down (with the machine gun guy firing) until the Hunter NPC (and got wrecked). I thought for sure that was an invasion because I had never fought an enemy that fast (or so I thought). I know taking out the gatling gun guy will likely suck!

Hey you two - I have my raid at 9 tonight but maybe we could play a little BB or NF. I am enjoying BB but full disclosure, it's my first Souls game. I've gotten this far, and I search the levels a lot. (find all the little goodies)

Enjoying it, but the grind is a different beast compared to Destiny. No Gjallarhorn in my inventory to tilt the odds, if you will. ;) Like I told Khorgano, I'm in
Old Yharnam, made it down to the bottom going right and back up via ladder. Then went left and got all the way down (with the machine gun guy firing) until the Hunter NPC (and got wrecked). I thought for sure that was an invasion because I had never fought an enemy that fast (or so I thought). I know taking out the gatling gun guy will likely suck!

9 EST? I will be on probably a little after that and hopefully most of the night. Hit me up with a message or start a party chat. Coop will be fun. Sounds like you are doing just fine for a beginner. The game is dofferent enough to make Souls vers have to start over and break old habits.

phen0m24

Hahaha I'm only L29 and just beat boss #3 (bsb) . I can help run with the 20s and 30s!

Last I saw you online you were playing "Rando Commando" with the weeklies!

I did the same darn thing

Thanks xplicitone

9 EST? I will be on probably a little after that and hopefully most of the night. Hit me up with a message or start a party chat. Coop will be fun. Sounds like you are doing just fine for a beginner. The game is dofferent enough to make Souls vers have to start over and break old habits.

Unless completely wiped out by raid activities (LOL) I will try to say Hi

mfn_pie

Had an odd night last night. Signed in and got an invite to a party with a guy that I haven't played with in about a year from COD. They were running HM VOG and were at the Gatekeeper. My Titan was a 28 at the time, and they were like "don't worry we will carry you through". I kept getting one shotted and died a lot. Few guys understandably started to get pissed, so I left the party, but was very grateful for the opportunity (It was my first time doing HM VOG, had only done it once on normal).

Did a few strikes and hit 29. Looking to do the Daily and the Weekly when I get home from work tonight.

GRIP

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna sit this week out. Long day at work and I wanted to get some BB in tonight. I'll definitely be back next week, though.

Deku Tree

Just join up on me. I'm going to do as many Nightfalls as I need to finish this PI bounty.

Start nexus NF go to Archon priest area and kill everything. Then die and do it over again. I think that should work. I used that trick on the moon. All level 30 enemies in any darkness zone area in Venus should count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom