• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

If you guys need an alt, add me. I'm not playing Bloodborne right now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody wants to help me get two low levels through CE? Really only need like one. I want a challenge so I'm not really looking for a full team.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to solo CE with two low levels by my side. Anybody is free to help out if they want.

Boys. First section, just stay back. If I don't make it, jump off the cliff behind you.

Still need to do a full HM Crota Run.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Ji66a-Man

3.) HidingMyThunder

4.) manicstreet

5.)

6.)

I'm in for sure. Signing in now.

omg

using the app you can transfer a certain amount of numbers to the vault and back

fucking bungie

FUCKING BUNGIE

PUTTING A BASIC GODDAMN 'MOVE X AMOUNT' INTO THE GODDAMN APP

JESUS CHRIST

omg

using the app you can transfer a certain amount of numbers to the vault and back

fucking bungie

FUCKING BUNGIE

PUTTING A BASIC GODDAMN 'MOVE X AMOUNT' INTO THE GODDAMN APP

JESUS CHRIST

It is sad that the App has more utility than the in game systems. Must have been easier to do this on the backend than create something in-game. It really drives home the notion that the bulk of the team has moved on to future projects

It is sad that the App has more utility than the in game systems. Must have been easier to do this on the backend than create something in-game. It really drives home the notion that the bulk of the team has moved on to future projects

Yeah, it's stupid. Like, i didn't have a smart phone when I got Destiny. Now that I do, you can transfer items between characters easily, transfer X numbers, look at your bonuses easily, it's....just silly that the app has shitton more utility.

Something went wrong at Bungie when it's such a mess like this. Gosh.

Sent you a FR but looks like we filled up in the meantime.

Does anyone know if they patched the window cheese. We got to the Nexus but no minotaurs spawned and it still had the servitor objective.

No worries. If you go again let me know.

Yeah if the minotaurs did not spawn I am curious if the boss will even spawn.

Debating re picking this up for PvP, how is the PvP atm?

eMc2KVQ.png

Isaccard

Is it safe/ok to upgrade Exotics? I remember people being pretty upset about something with upgrade back before I started playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom