• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: 10 coins, 1 crappy RL, and The Chance.

The Chance only has 6 rounds, but it rolled Return to Sender, Third Eye and Perfect Balance. Think this will be a good PvP HC?

eMc2KVQ.png

Alright maybe ill refrain from touching this game then, thats dissapointing that some weapons you grind for are better the default ones.

Slermy

Is it safe/ok to upgrade Exotics? I remember people being pretty upset about something with upgrade back before I started playing the game

Is it a current exotic? There were complaints with Bungie's process to update your exotics when "The Dark Below" came out. However, if it's a recent acquire, you should be good.

RetroMG

Is it safe/ok to upgrade Exotics? I remember people being pretty upset about something with upgrade back before I started playing the game

Probably. People were upset because when the Dark Below expansion came out, it required new upgrades that forced people to re-level their exotics to make them competitve for the new content. A Bungie rep has recently said on here that they do not plan to repeat the mistakes of DB, which many believe mean that you won't have to relevel.

Also: Does anyone have NM Gorgon Checkpoint? I got it earlier today but now it's not loading in.

If anybody doing Crota kill only HM let me know so I can get back to my date with the Blood Starved Beast. Need to take one more shot at Hawkmoon . . .

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lots of horns today.

This is pretty nerve racking I must admit. But I'm at Crota with the low levels. We'll get this done.

stb

Don't fail me now, guys!

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (I see captscience already has HM, but can anyone snag NM?)
- 2x full NM CE (note that we're going to use CENTER strategy going forward to train ourselves for HM)
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

Looks like we have 3 spots. Order of responders was:
LTWood12
ich00
StereoType
Lnkn52
Hung Wei Lo

Any of you still around/need the above agenda of stuff?

Looks like we have 3 spots. Order of responders was:
LTWood12
ich00
StereoType
Lnkn52
Hung Wei Lo

Any of you still around/need the above agenda of stuff?

If you need another i'm down. PSN: kreepmode

If there isn't any room, does anyone else still want to do just Crota NM? Need the checkpoint though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom