• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I got this exotic helm for warlock, why is it so shitty, why would I ever want it, also roflmao that the first perk does the same thing but it's worded differently with a different icon
V0e0l9K.png

ocean

Banned
guys I got this exotic helm for warlock, why is it so shitty, why would I ever want it, also roflmao that the first perk does the same thing but it's worded differently with a different icon
Very situational but it's mainly a PvP helm that makes you super tough while activating your space magic. It does well when you have a group of Guardians capping a control point and you wanna blast them all. I saw this video which sort of sums up what the different Exotics are good for. I don't agree with it all but there's some good overview of what they all do in there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPw2CBtEGw

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Low levels through CE success. Thanks for the help Squid and Dark. Couldn't have done it without you guys, not at my A game today.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Squid joined at the end of our NF got one kill and one Hawkmoon!
I got shards!
Already have two Hawkmoons.

He was the last to join our raid too and got P&T. It's a shame because not even the low levels got what they really needed. I really wanted them to get gear to get to 32.

3 spots left for Crota NM full run x2.

1. Ji66a-Man
2. A_Gorilla
3. sext0n

I can join for two runs.

Inconsistencies like this drive me crazy.

Yeah...

Very situational but it's mainly a PvP helm that makes you super tough while activating your space magic. It does well when you have a group of Guardians capping a control point and you wanna blast them all. I saw this video which sort of sums up what the different Exotics are good for. I don't agree with it all but there's some good overview of what they all do in there.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPw2CBtEGw

Other than that one difference, they're practically the damn same. You would not want The 2nd helm for any reason other than PVP from the looks of it, so Obsidian Mind literally invalidates it.

Unless bungie wants to make this like WoW, where all previous gear becomes invalidated, even the special kind-
Don't make gear(Exotics) invalidate another.

I think this should extend towards Raid sets as well, and they should provide bonuses outside raid-specific bonuses, and suddenly you open up avenues of gameplay and imagination. I'm looking at the Skull of Dire Ahamkara, and I don't care for it, I don't plan on PvPing with my warlock. It's literally useless for my warlock. Instead it SHOULD provide a different way to play my Void lock, it should provide different bonuses, that or they shouldn't have pretty much copy pasted most of the bonuses from Obsidian.

~~~
Deku, already did it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom