• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

He was the last to join our raid too and got P&T. It's a shame because not even the low levels got what they really needed. I really wanted them to get gear to get to 32.

I can join for two runs.

Thanks for the run man! Maybe next week!

waters10

Neo Member
Any group forming for full normal CE?

Me and my buddy would like to get a run going. We need a sword bearer.

1. Waters_100
2. Waters' buddy

ethomaz

Banned
Just to say good night guys.

I'm drunk... after the Black Hammer drop I made a party with buddies to drink and eat some cools things.

Now I really need to sleep.

guys I got this exotic helm for warlock, why is it so shitty, why would I ever want it, also roflmao that the first perk does the same thing but it's worded differently with a different icon

I had that question about those perks about Increased and Increases, what is the real the difference between those words or its just the same thing

I had that question about those perks about Increased and Increases, what is the real the difference between those words or its just the same thing

Honestly? I think Bungie doesn't know what the hell they're doing when it comes to wording perks and well, making content. Hell they're already recoloring Obsidian Void for HoW, it's like...the hells going on over there. Again I ask.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Need TWO more people for HM Crota run.

I have Ji66a-Man with us who can take Crota down in 2 swords usually.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Ji66a-Man

3.) Chrome_sitar

4.) Kadey

5.)

6.)

Homeboyd

Nice, shards I assume
Yes sir. Gjally was #6 or 7 (I can't remember) and MIDA was #5 I think. Never have luck like that at gorgons. Got 2 out of 3 nightfalls with exotic drops today too. I also got my first song of ir yut after 43 clears today. Full moon or something...

Ryck

i feel kyour pain, Narmer...
Same here, knocking at the door of 800 hours and I've had every other gun several times over. (Exotic anyway, still haven't gotten Light of the abyss, timepiece, or foil. )

image.jpg

RNG cannot be random... Just can't be.

Rehsa

Yes sir. Gjally was #6 or 7 (I can't remember) and MIDA was #5 I think. Never have luck like that at gorgons. Got 2 out of 3 nightfalls with exotic drops today too. I also got my first song of ir yut after 43 clears today. Full moon or something...

Sweet, I should try my luck. I had it happen just once as well a few weeks ago, Hawkmoon #1 and #2 then IB #4

Some pretty good trolling from Destiny lately.

During that awful Xur stretch where heavy ammo wasn't available while we had the heavy ammo bug, he was also not selling engrams, particularly, it had been a bit since the helmet engram.

The one week I couldn't sign on for Xur was the week he first sold Obsidian Mind, so I was itching for helmet engrams to dig for the helmet.

Ended up going through 200+ motes of light when he finally sold the engram, and the final engram turned into Obsidian Mind...yay!

A few weeks later, Xur sells Obsidian Mind again, though it's got a sweet stat roll, so I grab that to replace my original one that had a terrible stat roll.

The next nightfall, reward was.....yep, Obsidian Mind.

Tonight, turned in a legendary purple helmet engram I got from a strike and it actually turned into an exotic. It's only the second time a legendary engram ever turned into an exotic item for me, and I've turned in TONS of them.

What was the exotic helmet? Oh, Obsidian Mind of course.

Same here, knocking at the door of 800 hours and I've had every other gun several times over. (Exotic anyway, still haven't gotten Light of the abyss, timepiece, or foil. )

RNG cannot be random... Just can't be.

yeah, i got Foil before I got Fatebringer, and before my first Mythoclast... out of my first 6 or 7 (maybe 8, tops) CE Helmets i've gotten, 3 have been infusion, for each character class that i play (all 32, btw :) ), but g'horn just will not drop for me. still missing Suros, g'horn, 4th horseman. and working on invective.
in the immortal words of pepi lepew, " le sigh "

edit: i've only got a little north of 500 hours... but frankly, i feel salty when i see Christmas noobs celebrating their first g'horn... :(

WipedOut

Didn't you get another Vex too?

Ugh I beat hard Atheon 3x last night and had saved hm gorgons, now it's gone :(

I have 2 hard atheon checkpoints AFTER beating hard atheon. The Fuck!

Sorry guys, lost my hm gorgon checkpoint. Only have normal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom