• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, can anyone help me out with the heroic challenge at 26? I'm level 24, tried doing it few times last night but getting my ass kicked by myself.

I want those ascendant materials, which aren't given if I chose to do the challenge at level 22. Had to pick 26.

I'm on the PS4, PSN: ProGamer

GhaleonEB

Guys, can anyone help me out with the heroic challenge at 26? I'm level 24, tried doing it few times last night but getting my ass kicked by myself.

I want those ascendant materials, which aren't given if I chose to do the challenge at level 22. Had to pick 26.

The daily? I can run it with you pretty fast while the VoG group gets together. PSN Ghaleon_EB.

Edit: actually it's getting pretty late to run a raid. Definitely down to help with the daily though.

mfn_pie

I'll help, can we get one other to bang this out real quick?

The daily? I can run it with you pretty fast while the VoG group gets together. PSN Ghaleon_EB.

Edit: actually it's getting pretty late to run a raid. Definitely down to help with the daily though.

But, But, But phat loots!

Understandable if you can't make it. We have 2 so far. Who else:

VOG Hard:

1 Flying Toaster(CthulhuSars)
2 BreezyLimbo
3 HidingMyThunder
4 Mfn_Pie
5 DeathJR

But, But, But phat loots!

Understandable if you can't make it. We have 2 so far. Who else:

VOG Hard:

1 Flying Toaster(CthulhuSars)
2 BreezyLimbo
3 HidingMyThunder

Invite me, I have none of you on my psn list.

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

I'll save hard templar checkpoint if that's okay.

I also have hard atheon in case you guys want to knock that out first.

Wilde

Yeah, I'm also looking for fatebringer, so I'd be down to do Templar 3 times.

PSN: ZW33

Ruthless, did you happen to save the checkpoint?

feltwinter's lie has singlehandedly ruined the crucible. it's prepatch mythoclast levels of horrendous, only anyone can run around with the most broken gun in the game and get easy OHK killls from unrealistic ranges.

it's literally the only thing in inferno clash. sad part is it's a legendary and it'll probably never be fixed.

edifreet spear with final round is just as bad but only people who can't snipe rely on that so it's not a big deal.

A_Gorilla

Banned
So TODAY ONLY, I got:

Monte Carlo (NF)

No Land Beyond (1st Crota Run)

4th Horseman and Dragon's Breath (2nd Crota Run)

No Land Beyond and Icebreaker (3rd Crota Run)

...Serious question, should I go out and buy lotto tickets?

CLBridges

feltwinter's lie has singlehandedly ruined the crucible. it's prepatch mythoclast levels of horrendous, only anyone can run around with the most broken gun in the game and get easy OHK killls from unrealistic ranges.

it's literally the only thing in inferno clash. sad part is it's a legendary and it'll probably never be fixed.

edifreet spear with final round is just as bad but only people who can't snipe rely on that so it's not a big deal.

Agreed, blink and felwinter's, my levels of disgust have risen to an all time high lol. I still like crucible though, I actually feel a little relief when someone is shooting their primary weapon at me. No calls for nerfs from me though, I just gotta find a better strategy in dealing with it.

So TODAY ONLY, I got:

Monte Carlo (NF)

No Land Beyond (1st Crota Run)

4th Horseman and Dragon's Breath (2nd Crota Run)

No Land Beyond and Icebreaker (3rd Crota Run)

...Serious question, should I go out and buy lotto tickets?

Those are terrible weapons. You'll only waste money.

Congrats on your exotic shards though :p

So hard VoG still open?
I'm in if spot is open.

Is it possible to get the Templar check point please? All I want is that fatebringer.

I would like to get this too if I can. Also lookin for that Fatebringer

Ruthless, when do you sleep? It feels like you're online 24/7 :D

Yeah, I'm also looking for fatebringer, so I'd be down to do Templar 3 times.

PSN: ZW33

Ruthless, did you happen to save the checkpoint?

If you get the checkpoint, i'm down to run it 3 times as well.

PSN dawnoflife

I'll save the templar and hard gorgon checkpoint.

Gala I'm online after 10 hours :p

Agreed, blink and felwinter's, my levels of disgust have risen to an all time high lol. I still like crucible though, I actually feel a little relief when someone is shooting their primary weapon at me. No calls for nerfs from me though, I just gotta find a better strategy in dealing with it.

on anomaly, the most effective strategy is to use one yourself.

it just bothers me that shotguns are being used as primary weapons. you'll see somebody and they're not even really close to you, but their shotgun OHK's you right away. it ruins the gun game just like final round ruins long ranged battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom