• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manp

3xNFs:
- 10 shards
- The Last Word (3rd? 4th? lost count)
- Another NITC (with shitty perks. must be like the 14th or so i get from NFs, levelling vanguard, etc.)

3xWeekly Heroics
- Some warlock helm (from a purple engram)
- Against All Odds (with decent perks! got from a legendary heavy engram)

3xGorgon Chests
- energies
- shards

i'm back to hating this game :|
i only need Monte Carlo ffs! :(

My haul from this weeks nightfall
-the chance (bad stat roll)
-10 strange coins
-10 ascendant shards
This has been by far the worst week of nightfall's I've ever had but I'm not salty I had such a long streak of getting at least one exotic was bond to happen

I kind of hope Bungie's next PvP balance update has more bar graphs comprised of only primary weapons. It definitely paints the most accurate picture of gun distribution in the Crucible to isolate the least used class of guns. And as a bonus, you can make the bars really, really big.

I mean, what if we see data showing that handguns are used two thirds of the 10% of the time that people don't use shotguns? Other than not touching shotguns, I don't know how you'd attempt to balance that.

leave hand cannons alone :(

make better primary options then

theres 3 great exotic hand cannons to chose from.. no other primary can match that

as far as i can tell the only way to really balance PVP is to have everyone using the same exact guns

leave hand cannons alone :(

make better primary options then

theres 3 great exotic hand cannons to chose from.. no other primary can match that

as far as i can tell the only way to really balance PVP is to have everyone using the same exact guns

Or buff the pvp weapons on pvp and nerf pve weapon in pvp areas

Hard Atheon down~ Plan C hooooray I'm pretty sure it' slike my 3rd Plan C. Into the trash it goes.I got the stupid ship though. how many shards does that give?

I think HM will only give the primary weapon drops if you've already done NM.

Eh? You need to do a normal mode raid and then do the hard mode in the same week to get primaries?

Bradach

Last night was a good destiny night.

NF1: No backup plans
NF2: GJALLAHORN!! (my first one)

Then i solo'ed the first part of CE with my titan doing that lamp 2 jump. This was the first time I actually pulled this off.

I got the final radiant shards to hit lvl 32!

I feel like I graduated Destiny school with honours :)

Unstable

Congrats. I was hoping for a stronger reaction from you :p
I'm in shock man.

26a8IfR.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hard Atheon down~ Plan C hooooray I'm pretty sure it' slike my 3rd Plan C. Into the trash it goes.I got the stupid ship though. how many shards does that give?

Eh? You need to do a normal mode raid and then do the hard mode in the same week to get primaries?
No, you can do Hard Mode and get the Normal Mode drops at the same time. I was saying that you can't get a second chance at armor drops if you do one before the other.

E92 M3

Last night was a good destiny night.

NF1: No backup plans
NF2: GJALLAHORN!! (my first one)

Then i solo'ed the first part of CE with my titan doing that lamp 2 jump. This was the first time I actually pulled this off.

I got the final radiant shards to hit lvl 32!

I feel like I graduated Destiny school with honours :)

Nice! It's a great feeling :)

Bradach

High foretells the events of Ragnarök. After the enemies of the gods will gather at the plain Vígríðr, Heimdallr will stand and mightily blow into Gjallarhorn.

220px-403px-Heimdallr_by_Froelich.jpg

Check out this old school Gjallarhorn

This lad seriously needs some raid armor to drop

Nice! It's a great feeling :)

Thanks, it sure was!

Feorax

Im going to take my brother through his first fresh NM crota soon (not counting where I've solo'd abyss and bridge to try and get him gear) . He's a lv29, so the carrying won't be anything too horrific.

Any of the Black Hammer-less masses want to join us?

Unstable

Im going to take my brother through his first fresh NM crota soon (not counting where I've solo'd abyss and bridge to try and get him gear) . He's a lv29, so the carrying won't be anything too horrific.

Any of the Black Hammer-less masses want to join us?
I'm game.

Bradach

Black hammer destroys the nexus when used from up high at the entrance. I can usually get off 6 maybe 9 shots before the splash damage causes me to move in.
All crits so bullets used = zero.
His shields don't even cover him from that angle. lol

E92 M3

I realized that I haven't used a fusion rifle seriously in months...they used to be my favorite weapon class. Ever since I got the Black Hammer, that changed.

Feorax

From the beginning or do you have a checkpoint? I would need the first half including the bridge and chest with my hunter and would be up for it in 15 minutes. Gonna need those shards :D

Should be fine, we're just in orbit right now.

Edit: Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom