• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I realized that I haven't used a fusion rifle seriously in months...they used to be my favorite weapon class. Ever since I got the Black Hammer, that changed.

Same, fusion rifles are kind of meh or even a step below meh for me now. Shame as I also really used to like them!

Guardians! Check your characters on Bungie.net, they are doing some crazy crap!

GCV2ROW.png

Hah! just noticed as well, now if they only put some effort into fixing certain exotics and bugs..... :/

Deku Tree

Deej should troll us with an April fools update today.

And Xur should show up in the tower today to sell the horn,
But have it turn into NLB in your inventory.

I realized that I haven't used a fusion rifle seriously in months...they used to be my favorite weapon class. Ever since I got the Black Hammer, that changed.
I have Plan C and Pocket Infinity that are barely leveled. Black Hammer and shotguns are kingly right now, so I'm abusing them while I can before Bungie changes them.

dB Viper

3 more normal mode scrota runs, no sword-breaker. I've run it 3x since launch and can't get it.

Meanwhile, I ran it with the same friend 3x and he gets 3x sword-breaker. I can't even.

Nightfalls:
Nightfall 1 - Another NITC (firefly and outlaw) def a keeper
Nightfall 2 - Payback SOS (shard)
Nightfall 3 - 12 ass shards

Unstable

My April Fools haul so far.

1 Hawkmoon
1 Thunderlord
1 Truth
1 Fatebringer
1 Willbreaker's Greaves (Raid Boots)
Bolded is the stuff I didn't have. Until today.

Oh, I also saw a Horn drop on a someone's very first Nightfall.

Question, I just turned in 2 Vanguard bounties but for some reason buy Vanguard reputation is still 1430/1500 which was already there. I'm wearing a cloak that belongs to Future War Cult. Does wearing that Clark make my bounties return exclusive to that?

I'm just confused why my reputation for vanguard bounties isn't going up.

Question, I just turned in 2 Vanguard bounties but for some reason buy Vanguard reputation is still 1430/1500 which was already there. I'm wearing a cloak that belongs to Future War Cult. Does wearing that Clark make my bounties return exclusive to that?

I'm just confused why my reputation for vanguard bounties isn't going up.

Yeah, that's why. You need to equip non faction class items if you want to level up vanguard.

noomi

My April Fools haul so far.

1 Hawkmoon
1 Thunderlord
1 Truth
1 Fatebringer
1 Willbreaker's Greaves (Raid Boots)
Bolded is the stuff I didn't have. Until today.

Oh, I also saw a Horn drop on a someone's very first Nightfall.

That's some of the best drops I've seen in a while... noice.

I still have all my raid runs to do and one nightfall left.

Not sure why I even bother posting this kind of stuff anymore... obviously I didn't get the horn yet...

NFs - assmats, plan C, Suros... yeah, cool, 2/3 exotics... unfortunately I can't complain because of that but, dammit, gimme the right exotic. I have all the others, just fill in the last piece.

1x DS/NM Crota - shards and energy.

I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow so I'll try to get as many chances in as I can tonight. I'm guessing that'll be the Gorgon chests and a couple more NM DS/Crota.

Not sure why I even bother posting this kind of stuff anymore... obviously I didn't get the horn yet...

NFs - assmats, plan C, Suros... yeah, cool, 2/3 exotics... unfortunately I can't complain because of that but, dammit, gimme the right exotic. I have all the others, just fill in the last piece.

1x DS/NM Crota - shards and energy.

I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow so I'll try to get as many chances in as I can tonight. I'm guessing that'll be the Gorgon chests and a couple more NM DS/Crota.

How long before you're online?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hehe guardians are gettin' down

Man I've been so exhausted this week I've barely played anything. I think I am down for some raiding tonight in some form or other, will probably just look for groups to help out and play DS2 in between.

gonna post links for tomorrow's newbie raid (CE) and sword school sunday in a little bit. I have a 5k right after work tomorrow so may have to start the raid a little late, but they usually go pretty quick.

ethomaz

Banned
|MISSING WEAPONS|

- 4th Horseman

|MISSING GEARS|

- The Armamentarium

So close... so close... Xur give me at least this chest.

LordofPwn

i havent done a nightfall in a few weeks. got all exotics and raid stuff. helped my clan do flawless last night. 4 more guardian lords, soon to be 5, 1 guy still has 2.5 bubbles left on his warlock subclass.

Deku Tree

Man I've been so exhausted this week I've barely played anything. I think I am down for some raiding tonight in some form or other, will probably just look for groups to help out and play DS2 in between.

Hey Hawkian! I am thinking about getting DS2 on PS4 but people say it's much worse than DS1 or Demons. Is it really a much worse game IYO? I didn't play either DS1 or Demons and I own DS1 but I would prefer to play a PS4 game to a PS3 game because graphics and next gen and etc.

Impala26

Anyone for hard templar? Fatebringer
or ass mats
awaits

Pretty sure you posted this not terribly long ago, but what's the checklist for Exotic drops/chests per week again?

Haven't logged that much time outside of my one main character (at least not just yet). That said, I really like Vault of Glass, but is there any practicable value for running VoG Normal AND Hard for one character in a given week, or are you only basically netting yourself more ass mats?

Pretty sure you posted this not terribly long ago, but what's the checklist for Exotic drops/chests per week again?

Haven't logged that much time outside of my one main character (at least not just yet). That said, I really like Vault of Glass, but is there any practicable value for running VoG Normal AND Hard for one character in a given week, or are you only basically netting yourself more ass mats?

Normal gorgon
Normal Atheon
Hard gorgon
Hard Atheon
Normal Deathsinger
Normal Crota
Hard Crota

LTWood12

That was a good time. I'd be down for running that every week with you guys if you're interrested, maybe even get a hm kill or 2 in as well.

gonna post links for tomorrow's newbie raid (CE) and sword school sunday in a little bit. I have a 5k right after work tomorrow so may have to start the raid a little late, but they usually go pretty quick.

Yeah I love those laid back kind of runs where everyone can laugh at themselves. I think our group was good enough that we could do HM Crota for sure.

Good to have you back Hawkian! I might elicit your help this eve if you end up being available.

CLBridges

Completed CE normal yesterday after about a month hiatus. After defeating the wizards and shriekers I actually forgot you had to go in and kill Deathsinger lol. The team was probably wondering why I was just chillin' in the tower while they did the work. Second run through I helped though lol. Hopefully I can run some Hard Crota/VOG later this week for a shot at Thunderlord.

On another note, I've really got into PvP the last couple weeks and it's keeping the game kinda fresh for me. I'd like to think I've even gotten a little better at it to.

E92 M3

Bungie should have an exotic sniper that has the ability to see through walls and fires like a cannon, but only one shot at a time. Think .50 Cal but only more powerful.

LTWood12

Bungie should have an exotic sniper that has the ability to see through walls and fires like a cannon, but only one shot at a time. Think .50 Cal but only more powerful.

As someone I played w/ last night suggested, there should be a Titan exotic that allows at least you (and maybe teammates?) to shoot from inside the bubble. Would probably be too OP though.

House of Wolves needs to drop soon, even some damn details or something.

I miss being more active in the community and just playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom